It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Arms! To Arms A Call for all Americans! Time to overthrow the Goverment!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
why dont we at least get ready for when they oppenly declare martial law. I may not resist now but I will not take it lying down. I believe that my phone/email is tapped. For all govenment agencies that are listening We are on to you!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So TristanBW9456, my question is: When your friend/neighbor who is in the National Guard/Reserve/Police, comes up to you door - Are you prepared to pull the trigger? If not, you will take it laying down. If you will pull the trigger - ever done it before when a live person is in the sights? Ready to run forever? Can you survive as the prey rather than the hunter?

Just a quesiton.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacrifice
So TristanBW9456, my question is: When your friend/neighbor who is in the National Guard/Reserve/Police, comes up to you door - Are you prepared to pull the trigger? If not, you will take it laying down. If you will pull the trigger - ever done it before when a live person is in the sights? Ready to run forever? Can you survive as the prey rather than the hunter?

Just a quesiton.

Good luck.

Since when are any of you a 'hunter'?

Just a question.

GOod Luck.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible

Just a question.

GOod Luck.

I quess I should have said: Can you survive as the prey rather than the sheep you all are?

My mistake.

But, then again - if you are planning on resisting, then you become the hunter, and then the prey. Figure it out?

Boom!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible

Just a question.

GOod Luck.

I quess I should have said: Can you survive as the prey rather than the sheep you all are?

My mistake.

But, then again - if you are planning on resisting, then you become the hunter, and then the prey. Figure it out?

Boom!

So are you saying that we have no right to protest when we think something isn't right in the world? I'm not going to lay down and allow someone, anyone for that matter, to roll over me and control me in anyway that I feel is detrimental to me. THAT'S what it means to be FREE. Freedom is never free, or so I've heard. Well, it's time people start voicing their opinions and lobbying to try and change them. I'm not saying spend huge amounts of money buying people, as that kind of lobbying is immoral and corrupting. What I suggest is more of a revealing of information over a large spectrum, such that when presented, there is undeniable evidence that something is amiss.

I've always wondered what happens when we aren't looking, and I can't even begin to grapple with what all that might entail. What I can surmise from my research though is that anything that we could conceive of here, and MUCH more, has already been tried, or is being tried. I guess though, if it were possible to know what I want to know, that I'd prolly want to do something about it, but as has been stated, there really isn't much way to do anything, since the people that SHOULD have an interest in the nation's welfare are too busy being hypnotised by Reality TV shows. The general populace has become too stupid to understand that something isn't right, and that makes the job for the powers that be all that much easier. I only wish I had the knowledge that I've been searching for, as that would clarify everything for me. Until then though, I must do what I know to do; make a big statement until I can rally enough support to make it known to the world that what we believe isn't at all the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am sure reading alot of brave talk about resistance to something that hasn't even occured, and in all likelyhood will not.

Is the person who resists a tyranny with words less brave than the person who runs off to the hills to bravely snipe from 1000 yds away? Both have thier uses I suppose. My humble opinion is this: The person who quietly resists with words AND actions is going to be where the rubber meets the road. The other will quite likely find yet another reason to run away and hide. So ask yourself, who is more useful in fighting a supposed tyranny?

I look forward to reading the comments calling me a, what's the word again, ah yes "sheeple".

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
after protecting your property from governmental agents (police, military, FBI, whatever), if you survive, you will be hunted down.
Here are some quick tips on what you need to know to start a revolution:

1) Learn to survive in the wilderness, i.e. catch food, grow food, build bunkers, whatever.
2) Supply yourselves with propane tanks, guns, ammo, tents, everything you can think of, stash it in a forest somewhere with your friends.
3) Start now, later will be too late, do it on week-ends.
4) make sure it's a secluded area, and try finding yourself a cave somewhere, for backup, if you live on flatland, dig burrows.
5) Recruit people, and when excrement hits the fan, in other words, civil war, gather about 100 people, if possible, and bring them back to your HQ.
Oh, and make sure you are covered by lots of leaves, green brown paint, and stuff, you need camo, lots of it.
Food is important, it is your number one priority.

When war starts, use hit and run tactics, never stay in the same place, do maximum damage with minimum losses. Setting up bombs is a good tactic, or assaulting supply convoys.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

My mistake.

Boom!

You might want to use both hands next time stud.

I didn't even feel a vibration.

Now that you have seperated yourself from the rest of 'us', and determined us all to be sheep..
Please!
share some of your insight.

And as far as fearing the government or being afraid of what they may or may not do if they have a problem with the issues that I am discussing,
it's not a problem.
Never was and never will be,
they are who I contacted first when I found the loophole that allows the industry to keep killing us to fatten up their pockets.
THEY are who I am talking to. I have dozens of confirmation emails to the hundreds of different agencies including my several attempts to meet the requirements in the CII Act of 2002, as laid out by our 'homeland security'.

So don't for a minute think I would be scared if they responded.
I would love it.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've yet to hear what tyranny it is we are supposed to overthrow? Hello...anyone out there?

What is the point of protecting your property with deadly force if you have to go live in the howling wilderness in order to survive that utter stupidity?
You hunkerdown and await your opportunity, oh wise tactician. You don't just willy-nilly go around shooting up convoys.

You sound a lot like those idiot militia-types from back in the 80's and early '90s who swore up and down that the end was coming. Gee-whiz...the black helicopters are coming, Mr. Revere... Yadda, yadda...yadda.
Try reality. it'll do wonders for your blood pressure.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I dont know anyone in the army/national guardetc. aside maybe from my dad whos retired from the navy:lol
directed at sacrafice)

[edit on 1/26/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm not gonna go off and hide in the woods, as that's not the kind of thing that interests me. I'm a philosophical type of person, and I can and will debate intil I die, whether by natural causes or not. I flat refuse to be stupid enough to attempt what's been suggested by Radekus, as that's just not going to get me anywhere near where I wanna be. I'm after what I like to call a happy equilibrium, where everyone has a balancing point, something where no on "has all the cards", to use a poker cliche loosely. The people need more of a say on what's done, that's all I'm trying to say.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I'm not gonna go off and hide in the woods, as that's not the kind of thing that interests me. I'm a philosophical type of person, and I can and will debate intil I die, whether by natural causes or not. I flat refuse to be stupid enough to attempt what's been suggested by Radekus, as that's just not going to get me anywhere near where I wanna be. I'm after what I like to call a happy equilibrium, where everyone has a balancing point, something where no on "has all the cards", to use a poker cliche loosely. The people need more of a say on what's done, that's all I'm trying to say.

Okay, here are somethings that you need to realise, there will never be an equilibrium while these pigs are in power. If it occurs, it will be because someone had the guts to actually do something about it, violently. Politically doesn't work, you'll get riddiculed, and/or outvoted.
Calling people with guts stupid is insulting, maybe I'm suicidal and can't face reality so I wish to chage it, isn't that the definition of humanity? Changing one's environment? Nature adapt to the environment humans imposed upon it. I might be crazy and suicidal, but I stand by my beliefs. You my friend are a real politician type figure, sit back and whine about what should be done as opposed to actually doing something about it.
Whatever the case, I might be wrong, maybe you are actively persuing your ideology of social equilibrium, maybe you go around signing petitions and writing letters to congressmen in hopes of them taking the time to actually look at them. Maybe those signatures on your petition are there because people care, not because they wanted to get rid of you real fast.
Besides, I'm a philosophical person too, and I came to a conclusion that mimicing the thinker's statue while days, weeks and years pass, is not a good solution to modern problems, doing something about is, doing something that matters. By the way, realistically now, to who will you debate too when no one listens? Which is the least of your worries, you might be debating with a stone wall in an American concentration camp, who knows. When it comes to a dictatorship, Intellectuals are the first to go.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
who said anything about the woods

how ever you choose to resist isn't my decision although it would be nice to know I'm not alone resisting

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
if not woods then the attic or a basement, whatever the case, you get the idea. There are many strategies involved that you can choose...
or you could just live with the drastically corporate dictatorial changes...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
which I refuse to do!

get it already!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

My mistake.

Boom!

So are you saying that we have no right to protest when we think something isn't right in the world? I'm not going to lay down and allow someone, anyone for that matter, to roll over me and control me in anyway that I feel is detrimental to me.

TheBorg,

No one said you don't have the right to protest! The question being asked of you was: are you ready to up the stakes?

If you protest, you are within your constitutional rights. If you take up armed resistance against the government, you become a traitor and the second you pull that trigger, you become a murderer. If the government stamps you a traitor and a killer, you become a wanted man. Are you ready to spend the rest of your life wearing the title of murderer and hiding from everyone who own a badge?

Tim

[edit on 30-1-2006 by ghost]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
How could upping the stakes benefit me? All it would do is get me killed. Anyone that thinks that they can stand toe to toe with an angry grizzly bear, to use the metaphor loosely, would be completely insane. Even if there was a way to do so, organizing such a large-scale assault would be noticed months before it got anywhere near done.

So to answer your question, no I don't think that upping the stakes is an avenue that I would take, simply because the stakes you propose that we take are to a violent end. There's another way to make change, and it doesn't involve violence. Since when does a transition of power have to come by way of violence? It's been done that way for the past 6500 years; surely we've evolved past that.

I propose more of a political sway, from the current paradigm of squelching the world to a more open-mindedness, where new thoughts are entertained without so much criticism. If one looks at the reasons that things are the way they are, it all comes down to the fact that there are far too many people living on the same rock, sharing the same resources, and living too close to each other. This clustering of populations stresses the people, and they become aggravated, and they instigate fights amongst themselves to weed out the weak, and to empower the strong. Over time, only the strong rule, leaving the lower, weaker "class" of people to do all the burdensome work. The thoughts of these people are not heard by the powerful because anything that would jeopardize their positions of power will not be tolerated. Hence we have the position we're in today.

My point here is that there is a possibility for change, but we all, as one unified group, have to stand up and say that enough is enough; that we've had all we're gonna take of the burden. We all need to get out into space, where we can colonize other worlds and spread ourselves out so that in the unlikely event that a war breaks out, there won't be civilization-ending catastrophes like there could be here if we stay and fight in this tiny arena. Maybe time will yield some more promise.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

How could upping the stakes benefit me? All it would do is get me killed. Anyone that thinks that they can stand toe to toe with an angry grizzly bear, to use the metaphor loosely, would be completely insane.
So to answer your question, no I don't think that upping the stakes is an avenue that I would take, simply because the stakes you propose that we take are to a violent end.

Smart Man! Stick with the non-volent forms of protest. As long as you do not do anything stupit, the 1st amendment will protect you. The trick of making a point to the government is to stay within the law! Good Luck!

Tim

[edit on 31-1-2006 by ghost]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
well, my primary work WILL be done in a non-violent manner.
It's not like I'm gonna go shoot up a courthouse or anything like that.
I'm sticking with posters for the time being... I don't wanna end up in
a white room with a straight-jacket

Hey, Borg, you seem as the Utopian type, I like guys like that, we think of cooperating instead of using eachother for our own benefits.
Anyways, what kind of government do you propose for us all?
I know you say, we need change, what kind?
I myself have a scetch of a possible Utopia, eventually leading to space expansion and such... But I'd need some creative critisism and suggestions.
For now, just tell me what you think would be a good and just government for us all.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
I've yet to hear what tyranny it is we are supposed to overthrow? Hello...anyone out there?

What is the point of protecting your property with deadly force if you have to go live in the howling wilderness in order to survive that utter stupidity?
You hunkerdown and await your opportunity, oh wise tactician. You don't just willy-nilly go around shooting up convoys.

You sound a lot like those idiot militia-types from back in the 80's and early '90s who swore up and down that the end was coming. Gee-whiz...the black helicopters are coming, Mr. Revere... Yadda, yadda...yadda.
Try reality. it'll do wonders for your blood pressure.

In this world a lawless entity already exist, and not only is that entity alive it is thriving at the top of the whitehouse, the media and the worlds most powerfull source of science, they are funkin' with our food AND they control all of the drugs. MONSANTO
Eventually it will strike the not so average American that your source of 'protection' and your provider of freedom is also your molestor.
You don't hunker down in a cave when the convoy is heading to your house where you left your family behind.
Reality is, the dopeman has taken over the whitehouse, a former MONSANTO employee swore in the president, one is our sec of defense, and one of them was our sec of agriculture.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page;
www.organicconsumers.org...

I may be wrong, go see!

"How could upping the stakes benefit me? All it would do is get me killed. Anyone that thinks that they can stand toe to toe with an angry grizzly bear, to use the metaphor loosely, would be completely insane. Even if there was a way to do so, organizing such a large-scale assault would be noticed months before it got anywhere near done. "

If you are looking to make your world a better place to live on an individual basis, then there are no benefits for you.
It's a sacrifice, not a challenge that you could be rewarded for later on down the line. Fighting a grizzly bear so your loved one's can get a WAy is not insanity... going out and looking for the bear is.
Organizing a large scale assault on the lies of this government is something that has been taking place on a daily basis since this government was 'adopted'. I think it would be safe to say that the government is aware of some of the discussion here at ATS.
For some reason it we think it is ok to unite in our thoughts against this source of terrorism, but it is unacceptable to do so in 'person'/.
Even if there was a way to do so it would fail because the 'who can piss the farthest' competition would never end.

Why is it so outrageous to believe that WE could hold all the cards? or that someone or a small group could come into power and give it back to those who deserve it? All we need is a voice, one source of open public discussion that pertains to us.

In general, as long as we continue to live like animals there is no reason for any of us to believe that we should be allowed to live here without some source of 'control'.
We treat this house like a toilet as it is!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join