It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Arms! To Arms A Call for all Americans! Time to overthrow the Goverment!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Actually, Democracy, in it's base form, is a very stable form of government, more stable than any other, in my opinion. As long as the people keep their government in check, that is. When the government gets fat and lazy because the people they govern choose not to pay any attention to them, the people need to be woken up, preferably by another group set up to be the voice to the public.

In my form of Democracy, there would be a group set up at it's foundation that would have the explicit job of making sure that the government stayed in line, and each representative would be responsible for listening to his constituents, and doing what he could for them. That's the way it's SUPPOSED to be ran, but the way it's ran now is by lobbying.

(sarcasm)Too bad I can't be dictator for a day. Wait, did I just say that out loud??

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
have you heard of the avian flue, in a worst case scenario it might kill off around 1/3 of the global population. Have you heard what our governments are planning to do about a pandemic? Isolate entire cities and towns, anyone trying to leave will be SHOT on sight, they call it quarantine... Marshal law would be declared, etc. Perfect time for out leaders to institute corporate dictatorships...
I write from the accumulation of what I read, in my opinion, we're screwed no matter what. As such, we might aswell bring down everyone with us.

Now, for a dose of reality. An public organisation that will investigate our leaders' choices? Good idea, how about making it happen? I'm in.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Radekus,
just a quick clarification on your last post. The goverment's plans for "quarantine" is not just for the bird flu. the latest HLS documents list a number of reasons to coronde off large sections of major cities (up to a 10 mile area) for anything from a terrorist strike to the bird flu to civil unrest.
There was a thread on ATS a few weeks ago on this.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
you mean to tell me that if a terrorist blows himself up in a bus, the entire city would be under marshaw law out of pretext that it's unsafe to be on the streets, so as to corner off the terrorists quarantine would be instituted?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You are correct. That is under the new HLS documents.
I am still looking for the ATS link for you.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was going for an exagerated and quite unserious strategy with what I wrote, I didn't expect the government to actually plan in using such an excuse, it's so... unbelievable, they could at least TRY to make it look like NOT a desperate attempt at creating a totalitarian state...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
anyways, I gotta go do an experiment in the laboratory of madness, also known as NYC Physics.
stupid rotating vectors...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
but there have to be several different things that can be brought to 'the people's' attention, in general, that would produce the 'wake-up' effect that many of us desire. One of the greatest obstacles right now is that no matter how successfull or great your demonstration or attempt to get a message across to the people is, the media in this country will not focus on what you have done.
If you orchestrate a demonstration near a college university where you will have dozens of people walking around with large posters carrying truthfull blatant statements that the 'masses' are not aware of or do not understand, that would be part of a first step. The comments or messages that you are trying to get across to the American people would have to be bold brief and piercing. A couple that I like are:
"According
to the Gov.
We ARE
Suffocating
OURSELVES"

"Y ARE We
Destroying Our
ONLY Source
OF LIFE? "

"If the LORD
created US to
live like this,
then the LORD
is DYING TOO !"

"No BODY Is
COMING DOWN
To Save US,
WE MUST RIZE!"

, got a little carried away,
The way I see it, this life is either a test or a miracle... either way, it was obviously created for US to learn how to accept this as a 'lesson' from an 'Intelligent GOD Creature" or sieze the opportunity that WE created for ourselves, through one of the millions of miracles that occur EVERY DAY!

One way to get this or any message YOU may choose to get across to the world would be to conduct either a 'religious' ceremony or try to pull off a peacefull demonstration with animals being sacrificed involved., which sounds illogical, but it's not.
One thing this country loves and our media loves to cover is war and blood, ironically there is very little.. virtually none being poured onto our streets. Especially at a campus using noisy infant livestock that have been 'saved' from a long drawn out life only to be slaughtered later.
I'm not saying that the police won't do their best to stop anyone or any group of people who attempted this, but as long as the issue was kept on the 'front burner', I believe it would be hard to stop the truth.
And it would be very hard for any authority figure to maintain an acceptable prosecution of the truth, or those who may chose to deliver it.

An additional item of information to include in your 'message' if you were by yourself would be the factual data concerning the amount of paper money in our system, compared to the amount of 'wealth' we consider having. Like, if everybody was also given the opportunity to KNOW that we only have 20% (guessing) of their financial investments in 'real' money and the rest is just an illusion. Realistically, if a small collective of the population or any ONE large organization ever united and "cashed-out" of the system, while making the rest of the public aware of the amount of 'real' money that exist in the system... it would cause a world wind.
Any group with a dozen or two millionaires in their 'membership' could pull this off in an instant... tens of thousands of them exist.

But you don't need them, just the statistics of how much of the devil physically exist in the system.... and just how easy it would be to snatch his head off.
I don't know if that is where it becomes illegal to discuss this or like I was saying earlier, put it on the 'front burner'.
I know this isn't a religious forum, but what has to be done IS Biblical, especially considering that what we must do is kill the Devil, or at least take away his imaginary power in PAPER.

I would love to talk with anybody who has trouble with me for believing it is right for us to do this. And that this is what WE want.

One thing I have learned is that no matter how happy you are able to make yourself, or how much you may find yourself at peace with your 'father', as long as you are in this world and you are a lover it is impossible to think you are living right when you are surrounded by so many different levels, aspects and sources of suffering loss and confusion in your environment.
I know for the most part the people, the people who I wish could understand me, already know what that means.

If you took a bunch of regulars from the VFW and a dozen little squealing farm animals dressed up in Red Devil sweaters and commenced to slaughtering them just like they will be slaughtered in a meat locker next year, in the middle of the streets with a dozen or two initial supporters... a proper presentation of facts and nice sized posters with 'stunning' statements,
It would be like dropping Uncle Slam in a casket.

I think that's fair, I've been eating Frankenfood.

How about you ?

mod edit: large space

[edit on 20-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
have you heard of the avian flue, in a worst case scenario it might kill off around 1/3 of the global population. Have you heard what our governments are planning to do about a pandemic? Isolate entire cities and towns, anyone trying to leave will be SHOT on sight, they call it quarantine... Marshal law would be declared, etc. Perfect time for out leaders to institute corporate dictatorships...
I write from the accumulation of what I read, in my opinion, we're screwed no matter what. As such, we might aswell bring down everyone with us.

Now, for a dose of reality. An public organisation that will investigate our leaders' choices? Good idea, how about making it happen? I'm in.

The problem with quarantine is that no one is gonna stay cooped up, regardless of what the government tells them. If said incident were to happen, one of two things will happen:

1) The people would just lay down and die, like the indoctrinated masses they are, or

2) They would rise up in protest, and Civil War would break out.

For those that don't know me on here, I'm a bit of a history buff, and I prefer to focus on Early American history, especially the founding of this great nation.

While I support neither of the above options, I only post them as an historical reference. They have happened in the past, and may have to happen again. And for those that I know must be watching these posts, I have no intentions, other than to protect my freedoms, as presented to me in the Constitution, regardless of how I have to do so. I fight for the rights that our forefathers fought for. The right to say what I want, when I want, for whatever reason I want, without fear of prosecution or detention. As well as the freedom to go where I want, when I want, without being accused of being a terrorist.

I understand the reasons for being so protective, but I don't understand why we have to cede our rights to accomplish this. If we just did a better job of protecting our borders, we wouldn't be in this quandry. My major objective is just to get the world to listen, to get ANYONE with some influence to see the err here, and to fix it before the people get defensive. It's actually already started, with the Minutemen down along the Texas-New Mexico-Arizona/Mexico border. I wish there was a way for someone to hear us and fix this. We could be so much more secure if people would just do their jobs.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow. this thread got quiet.. *listens to crickets*

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
sorry, my internet was out, it would seem someone
doesn't want me talking...

Anyways, I have not much time so I'll be brief.
The Alternative movement declares war on corruption,
we will force politicians out of their offices, it is time
for us the poeple to decide what is right.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
sorry, my internet was out, it would seem someone
doesn't want me talking...

Anyways, I have not much time so I'll be brief.
The Alternative movement declares war on corruption,
we will force politicians out of their offices, it is time
for us the poeple to decide what is right.

And what exactly is right? I'm trying to figure out what good it would do to overthrow the government. Who would we the people put back into office? More people hell-bent on world domination? It's human nature to be the way that all power-holders are; domineering and generally of evil character. As the old quote states,"Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
you won't overthrow your government. you won't even try. all you will do is make a big noise in here.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I have no desire to overthrow any government. I only wish that the power that's been established could be significantly more spread out, so as to allow for less corruption to infiltrate every facet of it's existence. I know human nature, and knowing this, it's pertinent to focus more on preventing the accumulation of power than it's preservation.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
absolute power corrupts absolutely?
Only to the spoiled, which have been
corrupted already. Besides, my friend,
we are already corrupted, we just don't
know it. Oh, and you can't generalize,
not everyone is the same. There is alot of
people who don't care about power, they
just want to live out their lives and be left alone.

I, on the other hand, can make a difference, my
government is the only thing close to perfection,
since we know that perfection is impossible and
such. Ask away what you want to know about
my government, cause just asking what it is, well,
isn't a question, you can't resume a government
in one sentence, so, which aspects do you want to
know.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I have no desire to overthrow any government. I only wish that the power that's been established could be significantly more spread out, so as to allow for less corruption to infiltrate every facet of it's existence. I know human nature, and knowing this, it's pertinent to focus more on preventing the accumulation of power than it's preservation.

By the way, wish that power could be more spread out?
I see my government as not having a "leader", more like
a council voting on things, the leaders would propose things
and vote for them, with population's abroval of course.
The people first.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
kenshiro2012,
You need to be careful what kind of # you put on the internet, man! The fact of the matter is, We Are At WAR! Rules are tighter and you can't get away with these things anymore. Yes, our government is corrupt and there are many problems. However, this kind of talk is likely to get you a "visit" from FBI or NSA. If you actually provoke something with your firey tounge, you will wind up in prision!

Did you know that trying to overthrow the government is TREASON? Treason will land you a life-long vacation in Federal Prision!

Unless you want to get stamped a traitor, you might want to choose you next Posting topic carefully! You don't have to act. If the government Thinks you are a threat, they'll get you!

Tim

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus you can't resume a government
know.

One word, loophole.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus you can't resume a government
know.

One word, loophole.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman
you won't overthrow your government. you won't even try. all you will do is make a big noise in here.

Amen!!!

The only thing that you can realistically do is vote. That way you can replace the corrupt neocons with the corrupt neolibs. Then, after finding that the neolibs are just as corrupt as the neocons, you can vote in the equally corrupt neogreens.

Of course, you can join a militia -
- and whine in siminar company.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by sacrifice]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join