It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XF: resist or serve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i thought this was a great game, what did you guys think about it?

this is just for general discussion of the game, but if anyone needs help with it, i might have your answers.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
it was ok especially with mulers little jokes but I kavent completed it cos it was getting a bit slow.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
SLOW?!?! are you kidding? i've beaten the game 3x, and still play it often.

what did you find slow?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well unless you know exactly where to go it takes ages of walking around to get to the next bit.
See slow

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
yeah, i guess i see where your comin from. the only part i had trouble with was in the first episode though.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well the first episode is where i sorta stopped (im felling real ashamed now)

ALthough I might start again soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well the first episode is where i sorta stopped (im felling real ashamed now)

ALthough I might start again soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
yeah, dont be ashamed, i couldnt beat the first ep. for the longest time. the first and second time i beat the game, i hadnt gotten through the first ep. i used cheats to get past it. heh, now who's feeling ashamed...but just try again when you feel like it, dont over play yourself, cuz then its just no fun. if you get tired or frustrated, take a break. and if you need a hint, u2u me and tell me where your stuck, ill help if i can.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
yeah, dont be ashamed, i couldnt beat the first ep. for the longest time. the first and second time i beat the game, i hadnt gotten through the first ep. i used cheats to get past it. heh, now who's feeling ashamed...but just try again when you feel like it, dont over play yourself, cuz then its just no fun. if you get tired or frustrated, take a break. and if you need a hint, u2u me and tell me where your stuck, ill help if i can.

Thanks if I ever start the game again i will. Until then.....

new topics

top topics

join