It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flesh eating monsters attack a man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.courttv.com...

A California man facing life in prison for crashing his car into a UPS truck will not dispute that his actions resulted in the death of the driver when his trial opens Monday in Nevada County Superior Court.

Instead, Scott Krause's defense will argue that the defendant believed he was trying to escape man-eating subterranean beings when he ran into Drew Reynolds' truck on Jan. 6, 2004.

Krause has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to five felony counts, including first-degree murder, carjacking, and burglary, stemming from a string of alleged criminal activities leading up to the fatal highway crash.

In three court-ordered evaluations, the defendant stated he was fleeing subterranean beings he called "hemadrones" when he carjacked a commercial vehicle near a Nevada City, Calif., gas station and then crashed into Reynolds' service vehicle.

"Everything had to do with his escape from the hemadrones," said Nevada County District Attorney Michael Ferguson. "According to the defendant, he wasFkF afraid they were going to put him in cargo and ship him to China to be eaten."

Calls to public defender Gary Gordon went unanswered.

wat do u think guys? u beieve he was chased by a bunch of underground aliens who want to eat his flesh. he does have a bad history.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just want to know if anyone has ever heard of "hemadrones" or if he just completely made the name up. When I began reading the article earlier today on Drudge, I was expecting him to say "Reptilians" or something.

There's a thread on this in the UFO forumn as well if anyone is interested in discussing it there.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
More then likely it is his thread he is refering to.

Anyways, I think the story is made up. Unless the man has no previous criminal offenses. But if he does, I think he made it all up, just to try and save himself. That would be my line of thinking. Plead Insanity and make up 1 hell of a crazy story.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I told you the movie CHUD was based on true events!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hemadrone was apparently mentioned as some kind of drink in issue #4 of Logan's Run comic.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The sad thing is, if this is true, this guys going away for life. The guys lifes over, four concrete walls to stare at for hours at a time. If hes legit
If hes not

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Krause has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity

That's all you need to know right there.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
The sad thing is, if this is true, this guys going away for life. The guys lifes over, four concrete walls to stare at for hours at a time. If hes legit
If hes not

If he is Legitimate than at least he will be safe from the FLESH EATING ANIMALS THAT LIVE BENEATH. =-) ... Adios Either way better for everyone.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I posted this quote from the article in the other thread that is covering this also...

A psychologist testified in a preliminary hearing that when he examined Krause in 2002, the divorced father of two displayed signs of delusions and paranoid schizophrenia.

He also testified that for at least two years before the incident, Krause was using methamphetamine at least twice a day.

I think that should answer the validity of this mans story

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don't know what's funnier:

reading that article online earlier today and thinking of the 'interesting' people on this site, or reading Zanzibar's concern for the fellow.

If hes not

IF HE'S LEGIT?? Are you serious???
Just goes to show that you can convince people of anything.

The funniest thing of all would be if Zanzibar was selected into the jury.

[EDIT]:typolipo

[edit on 29-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

reading that article online earlier today and thinking of the 'interesting' people on this site, or reading Zanzibar's concern for the fellow.

If hes not

NO THE FUNNIEST THING EVER WOULD BE IF ZANZIBAR was selected to the jury and he was set free because he couldn't make up his mind if the MAN EASTING Monsters living in our sewers are really being taken care of by the Ninja Turtles or if the ninja turtles have finally been eliminated by shreddar ...

TPL

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ever heard of Tremors.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

If hes not

There's always one juror that doesnt agree with the rest of them. I was doing jury duty and some guy was stabbed around the neck body and legs. The guy that did it had blood all over him and was seen leaving the scene of the crime by 5 different people. One juror said that unless someone didnt say that it was him then she wouldnt say he was guilty. Never mind the DNA evidence that put him 60 centimetre away from the attack at most I said to her. Maybe he was just standing by watching how to do it. Some people. I bet she thinks Elvis is still alive.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Krause has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity

That's all you need to know right there.

Classic. Couldnt have put it better.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If hes not

I wasnt saying that I think its true, its obviously #e, but theres always that incy wincy chance that it could be true. I do see what I wrote is a bit sad.

I find that insulting actually, are you implying that Im some down right simpleton that beleives anything. Well Im not. Sort it out and dont make assumptions.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

More then likely it is his thread he is refering to.

More than likely you were dropped on your head frequently as a baby. I'm not one of those freaks who goes around trying to rack up ATS points and plugging my threads. I didn't start any threads on this subject. I rarely start any threads to begin with, mostly just adding my 2 cents to others. Of course, a normal person would do a simple search before accusing someone of shamelessly plugging their own thread. But you seem to be about as normal as the man running away from flesh-eating underground animals.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oh come on people. his excuse is as bad as saying, 'They told me too...'

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatescifi
Oh come on people. his excuse is as bad as saying, 'They told me too...'

But they do, and now ive told you, I dont have too long........................

join