It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if 9/11 were proven to be a conspiracy ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
if there were evidence, hard evidence which I am sure there is, but can't be found, that was to come out. Everyone involved should be arrested... but then we are talking 100's possibly 1000s of people.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I though it was ?I love the bit about passports passing thru fuserlarge's in mid air then floating back down to earth nice and safe, for your govenment to point the finger ASAP
. Like do your politicians smoke crack that come up with this stuff
?

Only in the US would people buy that dripple !

[edit on 28-6-2005 by Sand_man]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
IT HAS BEEN PROVEN, it just hasn't been accepted yet.

Do your own research into 9/11, there is more evidence than you could possibly imagine.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It's funny how its not accepted, when the catch phraze round here is "deny ignorance". But after i can understand where people are coming from after all who wants to think that there government are the real "Terrorists". All you have to do is a little research into history to work out most leaders attacked there own people to retain power and keep control.

God

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It's been said earlier in the thread.... no one would care. All the hard, conclusive proof would be chalked up as a hoax.... or a lie...or propaganda...
All the the people who believe in the evidence would be labled as unpatriotic, anti-american, crazy conspiracy theorists, ignorant, etc....

It'd be no different than it is now. Nothing would change at all.

Trust me. You could have video footage of Bush (or Kerry or any other government official) planting bombs on every floor of the WTC1 and WTC2 and the majority wouldn't care. They'd all shrug their shoulders in unison, paste an american flag bumper sticker on the back of their car and decide it's best to support the government.

A legit gay marriage would gain more attention than proof of a 9/11 conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by God

Its true. Yet very sad, I sugguest watching "OutFoxed", Now i know why there are so many yanks (the half smart ones) moving here.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by God

Its true. Yet very sad, I sugguest watching "OutFoxed", Now i know why there are so many yanks (the half smart ones) moving here.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you'd all be speaking GERMAN if it wasn't for us, how bout a little respect ? jeesh

Oh? And what division were you in during WW2?

You are the worst kind of person. One who demands respect for what brave men, the likes of whom will never be seen on this earth again, did over 60 years ago. Riding off the back of another man's pain and sacrifice. You could never hope to be anything like those men were. Don't try, or pretend.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by cargo]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If you determine that 911 was a putup job, then you have to determine who did it.
I have heard different possibilities,
Bush & CO did it for political purposes [approval dropping] like the war in Iraq,
Israelis did it to win more support against those [now] obviously evil Arabs.

I suppose it could be some other group, but it would be much less clear why they might do it.

Maybe some war profiteer types instigated it, Like Haliburton or Bechtel.

It could be a combination of any of these.

I guess i have become so jaded to 911 that i personally have a hard time even getting excited about it.
I get more upset by the brutal murder of Ray Lemme,
A good investigator at FDOT who when he detected fraud, started looking into it an was murdered for doing his job. THAT makes me so angry.

Im pretty sure Oklahoma City was a putup job,
but the truth of that has never come before the public,
so maybe the same people will get away with 911 too.

The Universe is amoral, impartial to right and wrong.
Only commited and able people can give events a moral bias,
But if those people instead are too stupid to detect a lie or too lazy or uncommited to do anything about it when detected, what can you do.

Im gay, i find it hard to get too excited about America.
The majority of Americans are more commited to Bigotry than to truth or justice.

I just try to keep accurate accounting for my own personal perspective.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by slank]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you'd all be speaking GERMAN if it wasn't for us, how bout a little respect ? jeesh

Oh? And what division were you in during WW2?

You are the worst kind of person. One who demands respect for what brave men, the likes of whom will never be seen on this earth again, did over 60 years ago. Riding off the back of another man's pain and sacrifice. You could never hope to be anything like those men were. Don't try, or pretend.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by cargo]

whoa dude, judging a person by one post makes you the worst type of person

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The majority of Americans are more commited to Bigotry than to truth or justice.

That's a pretty sweeping statement about Americans, don't you think? After reading that statement, one could easily derive the reverse.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The president and his office would be pinned with it. But they aren't the masterminds behind it.

If it was proven to the rest of the American public that still thinks terrorists acutally hijacked those planes, there would be a massive uprising.

We would have to sieze control of our own country.
Riots would ensue.
Civility would end.
Military control of the people would begin.
Our freedom really goes out the window.

The problem is, all people knowing that it was our government that did it, would be even worse than just a few of us knowing.

So its sort of a Catch-22.

The only way to fix it, wait, there is none. We're all pretty much screwed come to think of it...Just keep yourselves below the radar of the government and you'll be fine

top topics

<< 1   >>

join