It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if 9/11 were proven to be a conspiracy ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There's stuff all over the internet about a 9/11 conspiracy. Everyone has ideas about why and how that might be true.

Let's say, just for a moment, that some conclusive evidence that can't be argued away comes to light that PROVES 9/11 was a conspiracy - for whatever XYZ reason.

I know that the Present could be impeached by Congress, but what if a bunch of them are in on it with him? They'd have to have the votes to impeach, and in a conspiracy it might not be possible. Massive public condemnation would help, since you would think Congress would be at least a little responsive to overwhelming public outrage (although recent events make me wonder). However, they wouldn't want to incriminate themselves along with the President, and no doubt would authorize a bogus investigation to try to shield themselves.

With recent rulings that eliminate protections for reporters, could a reporter even break the story when the evidence was found without the government going after them?

Would apathy keep the public quiet and accepting, or would there be a massive march on Washington?

Could the President be arrested, or only impeached?

What effect would such proof have on our international relations, and what lengths would our government go to to conceal the truth?

What's your best guess as to what would happen if it was conclusively proven during the current administration that our government DID conspire to cause 9/11 - and perhaps even participated?

[edit on 28-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
if the Government did not impeach the Pres., VP and Staff, then the people have the right to rise up (declaration & constitution)and overthrow our government because at that time it would no longer be a democracy but a dictatorship. These are part of the principles that this country was founded on.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
john titor would beam into the oval office and declare "I was right ! bring on the civil war !"

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
"Proven" won't matter.

You could have video of Bush being briefed on the attacks before they happened, and the Bush supporters would stick their figers in their ears and go "la la la la la la."

Being a Bush supporter is not something based in reason or logic.
Bush and his cronies skip logic and go straight for the root: they appeal to people's emotional needs. The need to feel powerful, the need to feel like we live in a simple world of cardboard cutout "good guys" and "bad guys".

And most importantly of course, the need to kill.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

if the Government did not impeach the Pres., VP and Staff, then the people have the right to rise up (declaration & constitution)and overthrow our government because at that time it would no longer be a democracy but a dictatorship. These are part of the principles that this country was founded on.

Considering the level of apathy in the country, would enough people actually rise up to do anything?

It kinda makes me understand what was going on with the German people during the rise of Hitler ...

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This most unfortunate turn of events would forever scare the reputation of America's foreign policy among Democratic countries. The "$h!t rolls down hill theory" would result in the establishment of a coalition of world forces invading America, unless! And I mean unless, the Bush/NeoCon crime family syndicate face the international court on charges of committing heinous war crimes against humanity.

True justice which is highly unlikely!!!
Hahahaa..

The real way it'll go down will result in every politician/NeoCon crime family member having to resign over illegal house keeper nannygates.

I rule..

[edit on 28-6-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The "$h!t rolls down hill theory" would result in the establishment of a coalition of world forces invading America, unless!

Now THAT would REALLY turn ugly. Just because we hate the administration doesn't mean we'd let any Tom, Dick or Harry invade the country!

Fighting on two fronts - the nightmare scenario.

jpr

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

The "$h!t rolls down hill theory" would result in the establishment of a coalition of world forces invading America, unless!

Now THAT would REALLY turn ugly. Just because we hate the administration doesn't mean we'd let any Tom, Dick or Harry invade the country!

Fighting on two fronts - the nightmare scenario.

Why are the States then allowed to invade countries because is
has dictators running it and poses a thread to other countries ??

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Why are the States then allowed to invade countries because is
has dictators running it and poses a thread to other countries ??

Groan.

Painting the US to be the ogre of the world gets old ...

First of all, the attack would have been on US, not the world. Granted, afterward the government cleaned out Afghanistan and went into Iraq. Unfortunately, that's happened before historically and not just by us. Look to your own past actions before you condemn ours.

WRT defending the US - we are Americans, after all. If we get invaded, we will defend our homes and families. It's as simple as that.

And based on the anti-American sentiment I've seen, I doubt any invasion would be either to protect the world or to protect the American people! More likely people just want to destroy us. In which case, defending ourselves would also apply.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Considering the level of apathy in the country, would enough people actually rise up to do anything?

It kinda makes me understand what was going on with the German people during the rise of Hitler ...

The apathy is already evident. There was no evidence of WMD prior to the election, but more than 1 1/2 years since the invasion of Iraq. To date no one has risen up in any meaningful way. Americans unfortunately keep bending over to take it up the tailpipe...heck, they must be enjoying it.

The treason is so obvious to the rest of the world!

Very sad circumstances.

jpr

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
agreed ...

It's likely 'd also would defend my house. BUT what if .. your president
is truly endangering the free world .. including US citizens ??

They/them/we/us/whoever would also be liberating you .. like "you"
(= US citizens) did when liberating Europe from Adolf H.

Correct me if I'm wrong .... please do ...

In my opinion it doesn't make a difference if a bad person is American.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
you'd all be speaking GERMAN if it wasn't for us, how bout a little respect ? jeesh

if you aren't even an american, how do you judge the apathy ? your nightly news or these boards

jpr

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have nothing against America or Americans ... just the one ruling it now.

So if there isn't a conspiracy theory, or even a conspiracy possibility, but a real conspiracy reality .. the danger for America, Americans and the rest of the world is real.

Then Americans have to face that their biggest thread lies within, and I think they have to accept all possible help.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you'd all be speaking GERMAN if it wasn't for us, how bout a little respect ? jeesh

Huh?

if you aren't even an american, how do you judge the apathy ? your nightly news or these boards

Its easy. All you have to do is use the brain you were born with and think for yourself. If it walks like an apathetic duck and talks like an apathetic duck...gee, must be an apathetic duck.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

Huh?

Our president at the time allowed is to be attacked by Japan to allow us to enter the war. See at that time the American people didnt want the US to get involved with foreigh arrairs cause it wasnt our problem. but we did anyway.

[edit on 6/28/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

Huh?

Its easy. All you have to do is use the brain you were born with and think for yourself. If it walks like an apathetic duck and talks like an apathetic duck...gee, must be an apathetic duck.

ok scholar, where do you collect your data and observations on these ducks ? these boards ? the internet ?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That's probably what the Iraqis were thinking! I mean, hey, if they're content with a dictator, let 'em alone. If they want the dictator out, they can rise up and boot 'im out themselves!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

ok scholar, where do you collect your data and observations on these ducks ? these boards ? the internet ?

I have been your next door neighbour all of my life. I have many American friends and family. I read, I watch documentaries, I research, I discuss with others. I don't just believe what they say in the mainstream media. What do you do that you don't see the apathy of your own people recently?

BTW, the wasn't the US alone fighting WWII you know.

Keep up the apathy and you may be speaking German yet.

kix

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
"Proven" won't matter.

You could have video of Bush being briefed on the attacks before they happened, and the Bush supporters would stick their figers in their ears and go "la la la la la la."

Being a Bush supporter is not something based in reason or logic.
Bush and his cronies skip logic and go straight for the root: they appeal to people's emotional needs. The need to feel powerful, the need to feel like we live in a simple world of cardboard cutout "good guys" and "bad guys".

I am sure our neigbours in the north would do NADA, the level of apathy is OFF the scale, as long as they have burgers, cheap gas, football, and T.V. NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN...look they are being invaded as we speak (from the south) and what are they doing...NADA

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

I don't think they need to kill, I am sure that corporate interests just override their concerns for other people's physical safety. I don't think they are sick, most are probably just in too deep to do anything about it, and they just stopped thinking about what they were doing long ago.

OR MAYBE THEY NEED TO KILL BECAUSE THEY ARE REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join