It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Recent dead scientists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Like everyone else, I've been curious about the mysterious deaths of scientists. See this link:

www.miqel.com...

But what I really want to know is - is it still happening?

Have there been any recent scientists reported dying mysteriously? Is the crisis over and all the bad scientists have been killed? Has someone decided that their bacteria/virus/bug won't work anyway so they might as well stop killing scientists? Do they figure they need them for bird flu and will start killing again AFTER the pandemic?

What's the status on life expectancy for scientists?

Mod Edit: all cap title

[edit on 29-6-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
no need, bird flu is out already.
time to pray

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Because they have classified information

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Define "scientists".

Does that mean doctors? Nurses? Researchers? Pharmacists?

Take a look at recent mortality figures, and we'll see that there are similar numbers in many other areas. Deaths amongst authors, for example. Or amongst drivers.

The jury is still out here - I'm not convinced we're seeing anything other than the expected randomness of death.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It isn't a question about whose dying, more of how many people are dying at convenient and suspicious times...

When you say to look at mortality figures, where exactly is your information coming from, and is it a study of ... say authors who mysteriously are killed in an accident where the brake lines were cut 1 week before their book was done vs. the researcher about to publish a paper?

Or are you compairing authors who die in general vs. scientists who die under strange conditions?

we aren't talking about normal deaths, this has nothing to do with the overweight cab driver who has a heart attack.

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Define "scientists".
Does that mean doctors? Nurses? Researchers? Pharmacists?
Take a look at recent mortality figures, and we'll see that there are similar numbers in many other areas. Deaths amongst authors, for example. Or amongst drivers.
The jury is still out here - I'm not convinced we're seeing anything other than the expected randomness of death.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Great question but I feel more ATS discussion should come forward as to the scientists already MURDERED or lost..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If you follow that original link- that is some messed up... and while I think it's odd that they stopped, it might just be how long it takes this person to get more info and update the page.

While I don't know that the actual number of scientists dying is too odd, the total number missing, unknown cause or beaten to death is definately WAY off the charts.

Look at July 2004, there are 3 unknown causes within a couple weeks.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Again, I'll ask...

Exactly what are you (blanketgirl, for example), considering to be a "scientist"?

Are we labelling anyone who is employed by, for example, a pharmaceutical company? A group of people belonging to a specific area? "Scientist" is a huge umbrella.

Clarification would be great, before I post another bunch of info on causes of death, randomness of such, etc

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Again, I'll ask...

Exactly what are you (blanketgirl, for example), considering to be a "scientist"?

From what I could tell, the person writing the referenced information seems to be looking at people doing science research... most of it looks like it is medically related.

I didn't notice anybody on there who was the receptionist or the keymaker, they are the people who make the discoveries and test the diseases and cures.
That was my understanding.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinkleflower

I disagree there are not "similar numbers out there among the rest of the population".

My proof lies at this site www.stevequayle.com...
& www.stevequayle.com...

(There are numerous sites though, start researching particularly molecular biology and biotechnology. (See #42 and consider the H1N1 Flu out now).

Some of the world's top scientists / researchers are meeting untimely deaths at very young ages and with no prior health problems.

Many have been "over killed" ie: Stabbed more than enough times to affect a fatal injury.

Someone or something out there has an exact agenda and anyone who has the ability to disrupt that agenda is beeing eliminated.

#1-5: Five Unnamed Microbiologists. Died: October 4, 2001 Four of Five unnamed microbiologists on a plane that was brought down by a missile near the Black sea on the Russian border. Traveling from Israel to Russia; business not disclosed. Three scientists were experts in medical research or public health. The plane is believed by many in Israel to have had as many as four or five passengers who were microbiologists. Both Israel and Novosibirsk are homes for cutting-edge microbiological research. Novosibirsk is known as the scientific capital of Siberia. There are over 50 research facilities there, and 13 full universities for a population of only 2.5 million people.

#7-#9: Avishai Berkman, Amiramp Eldor and Yaacov Matzner Died: November 24, 2001 Another airplane crash kills 3 scientists. At about the time of the Black Sea crash, Israeli journalists had been sounding the alarm that two Israeli microbiologists had been murdered, allegedly by terrorists; including the head of the Hematology department at Israel's Ichilov Hospital, as well as directors of the Tel Aviv Public Health Department and Hebrew University School of Medicine. Five microbiologists in this list of the first eight people that died mysteriously in airplane crashes worked on cutting edge microbiology research. Four of the five were doing virtually identical research - research that has global political and financial significance.

#12: Dr. Don Wiley Age: 57, Vanished December 16, 2001. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Harvard University, top Deadly Contagious Virus expert, vanished; abandoned rental car was found on the Hernando de Soto Bridge outside Memphis, TN. He was heavily involved in research on DNA sequencing, and was last seen at around midnight on November 16, leaving the St. Jude's Children's Research Advisory Dinner at The Peabody Hotel in Memphis, TN. Associates attending the dinner said he showed no signs of intoxication, and no one has admitted to drinking with him.

#13: Dr. Vladimer Pasechnik Age: 64, Found Dead: December 23, 2001. Found dead in Wiltshire, England, a village near his home. He had defected from Russia to UK. He had been the #1 scientist in the FSU's bioweapons program. It was thought he was involved with exhuming the bodies of the 10 London victims of the 1919 Type A flu epidemic. Pasechnik died six weeks after the planned exhumations were announced. On November 23, 2001, Pasechnik's death was reported in the New York Times as having occurred two days earlier. Pasechnik's death was made in the United States by Dr. Christopher Davis of Virginia, who stated that the cause of death was a stroke. Dr. Davis was the member of British intelligence who de-briefed Dr. Pasechnik at the time of his defection. Pasechnik was heavily involved in DNA sequencing research. He had just founded a company like three other microbiologists working to provide powerful alternatives to antibiotics. Dr. Vladimir Pasechnik was the boss of William C. Patrick III who holds five patents on the militarized anthrax used by the United States. Patrick is now a private biowarfare consultant to the military and CIA. Patrick developed the process by which anthrax spores could be concentrated at the level of one trillion spores per gram. No other country has been able to get concentrations above 500 billion per gram. The anthrax that was sent around the eastern United States last fall was concentrated at one trillion spores per gram

#42: John R. La Montagne, Died: November 2, 2004. Died while in Mexico, no cause stated. Ph.D., Head of US Infectious Diseases unit under Tommie Thompson. Was NIAID Deputy Director.

#65: Professor John Clark, Age 52, Died: August 12, 2004. (Remember Dolly the cloned sheep-this was Dolly's "father")

#83 & 84Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez, both 23. Died July 3, 2008 after being bound, gagged, stabbed and set alight. Laurent, a student in the proteins that cause infectious disease, had been stabbed 196 times with half of them being administered to his back after he was dead. Gabriel, who hoped to become an expert in ecofriendly fuels, suffered 47 separate injuries.

Start really researching, many of our top "brains" that would not compromise their ethics have meet untimely "fatal incidences".

cbrainard.blogspot.com...

www.rense.com...

conspiracyorcoincidence.tumblr.com...

valis.gnn.tv...

June 7, 2005: Leonid Strachunsky (age unknown) —Expertise: World Health Organization expert and director of the Anti-Microbe Therapy Research Institute who specialized in creating microbes resistant to biological weapons, to the hepatitis outbreak.

July 16 2005: William Taylor, 62 —Expertise: A former chief scientist of NASA’s Space Station Freedom who was also president of INSPIRE — Interactive NASA Space Physics Ionosphere Radio Experiments — one of the pioneering successes in NASA Sun-Earth Connection Education.
—Circumstance of Death: Died of a heart attack at his Washington home.

The most interesting site (and recently updated) is here: www.policestateplanning.com...

From October 4, 2001 till January 7, 2005 the average is about 1.2 deaths per month or approximately 1 every 25 days. These people were the crème de la crème in their scientific fields. The chances of these deaths being unrelated is 14 billion to 1.

Are the global elite covering their tracks before releasing mass plagues upon the Earth? They are, after all, committed to "solving" the problem of world wide population growth. These scientists maybe the few people who might recognize the man-made origins of the disease or know how to treat it.

According to a top level think tank, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) run by luminaries such as Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski, population growth and resource consumption are priorities 1 and 2 of the "Seven Revolutions" they have identified for year 2025.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

join