It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spielberg confused by decrease in UFO sightings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

3)The public still sees the same amount of UFOs but is afraid to report them

6) UFOs seem to have always had the ability to 'jump' about the sky and 'cloak' upon detection. They simply use these abilities more, nowadays, because they know people have camcorders

I think that these speculations are closer to the truth than the others you posted.

No. 3 is a given in the fact that many more people do not report their personal experiences featuring unusual activity, ie. UFO sightings, Abductions, etc. but it is still happening... perhaps on a greater scale.

Unfortunately, War of the Worlds is going to make a lot of people afraid to come forward with personal experiences.

I'm really dissapointed with Spielberg, especially after making the awful 'Taken'. Nothing original anymore in Hollywood. And he should know, he was a true pioneer in original filmmaking.

Point No. 6 is important to remember for the fact that an advanced alien intelligence if they can do all the things that we dream they are capable of doing then they will only allow themselves to be photographed, video recorded etc. when they see fit.

keep dreamin

[edit on 6/30/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Read this quote:

Originally posted by Musclor
Spielberg may be a great ufo film-maker, he is nevertheless very badly informed like the majority of people. Weekly files such as Filer's Files or UFO Roundup, clearly show that, on the contrary, sightings are highly increasing.

And then this quote would seem to make a lot of sense:

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Speilberg is playing dis-info....

I agree that Spielberg is a powerful tool used to control the masses. This man definitely knows a lot more than he's letting on. In retrospect it makes me wonder how much of Close Encounters of the Third Kind was based in fact.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
UFO sightings are definitly increasing, infact I have seen 2 objects in one day recently that I couldn't clearly indentify.

The first one was an object, it was flying close to an aircraft on the same altitude, it had no contrail opposed to the aircraft it was trailing, it later changed course and flew away from the aircraft.

The second one was when I was walking the dog, it was a disc shaped object, at first I thought it was a bird, but it was traveling way too fast for a bird for one thing, secondly, it was flying in a straight line, I guess it was flying around 5000~10.000ft around 300~500mph, these are all very rough estimates, it was clearly not an aircraft, definitly not a helicopter.

I also like to add that Spielberg is a little out there, according to Taken, the US had B-2's shortly after WW2, that's a little bit too far-fetched for my tastes...

I believe spielberg is getting informed from some government sources but he is probably misinterepting some things, like in Taken, the aliens looked a bit too skinny, I personally believe they have wider faces and slightly more build in their torso, the rest seems alright.

[edit on 30/6/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

<< 1   >>

join