It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Freemasonjar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This withdrawal is quicker than that of juliee a few weeks ago when she felt under attack by a group of vicious women.

I personally wish "Freemasonjar" much happiness in the days of canning and pickling ahead.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Mason Jar : A wide-mouthed glass jar with a screw top, used for canning and preserving food.

Wrong! A mason jar is what happens when you take a corrupt Freemason and jar him upside the skull repeatedly.

I must have come to the wrong place. I saw this site and it had many topics that im interested in...but ive been attacked from many other members....so

I withdraw my membership.

Oh, I'm sure you'll blend in just fine. One tip, don't ignore people's questions! I believe Valhall asked:

How did you find this site? What are your interests?

I'm wondering these things myself. Tell us about you!!

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Hyperspace]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Greetings and welcome. Hope you'll stick around for a while and enjoy yourself.

Live Well,
mOjOm

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
hey...don't leave...the people were not insulting you..it's your name...its just a kinda strange that the names are so alike...don't take offense to that..we are you're friends...

-shadow

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
hello FM and by that i don't mean FM radio

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I say ban to be safe- j/k

Hmm, how should I welcome you,

Pick a different name and rejoin

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Welcome man hows it goin. You just got a taste ofwhat ats is all about.......... a ton a paranoid loonies(in a good way guys). Just wondering what kind of conspiracies are you into government,alien, mutant aliens, are teh kind medical??? Your not a spook are ya??

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
hmmmm. Hello Mr. jar
May I shake your hand? It would be an honor to shake the hand of the winner of "the clueless name choice award."

No offence, but that is one of the worst names you could have come here with.
Nothing wrong with the name itself, but there is, well a general dislike of "Freemason"s here at ATS. We have nothing against true freemasons, but the name "Freemason" tends to make us rather uneasy.

Anywhere else that would have been a great name, but we have too much of a history with those bearing the name "Freemason".

XAOS

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
No offence, but that is one of the worst names you could have come here with.
Nothing wrong with the name itself, but there is, well a general dislike of "Freemason"s here at ATS. We have nothing against true freemasons, but the name "Freemason" tends to make us rather uneasy.
XAOS

Some who shall remain nameless would be pleased to see your careful clarification there, xaos.

Also note that FreeMason The Banned spelled his name FreeMason not Freemason.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hmmm...IP check anyone??

Oh lookey...

...Hyperspace's one looks interesting too...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
...How many hours will you get to get banned this times, FM ?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
...How many hours will you get to get banned this times, FM ?

Not hours seconds he has already been bannished.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Nans

This wasn't FreeMason at all.

Mods

Is Freemasonjar in limbo, or purgatory, or where? S/he is neither visible nor banned at this juncture.

Certainly good trolling though...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Try something like :

PlatoNeo
FMitterand
QueenMacScion
or
MM�33
--------------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why do people step to conclusion so fast (ok, I know we're a bunch of paranoiac loonies, as some Mod pointed it out, but still...) ???

First, he really acted like a new comers. Second, I think if FM ever plan to come back, he'd choose a nickname less similar... Just my thoughts, could be wrong...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Who in the hell would pick FreemasonJar as a username?

i mean even if you were a pickling grand zen monk.

Please people. this is laughable man.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I still think it's not him. I mean, come on!

Ok, maybe talking about masonnery gives him a boner, but he wouldn't have choosed a nickname so obvious, unless he wanted to tricked us exactly in thinking what I'm thinking, but I don't think he would have thought of that. It would have been just so much easier registering with an irrevelant nickname.

Why do people can't accept that maybe he followed our advice, and DID get a life of his own...Although repetive mis-behaviour seems to be HIS thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In my opinion, Freemason is not one to add the word jar to his name, it would be too inferior for him. The real Freemason would have called himself FreeMasonreceptacle or FreeMasonvessel. "jar" is just too common.

XAOS

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by xaos]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome. I'm pretty new here too.

All ip's are logged here, are they not? Shouldn't an admin trace his ip just to see where it's at? Unless they're using a proxy, you can get a pretty good idea of the general location of anyone on the WWW, if you have their ip. You can also compare it to FM's previous ip's. I keep a running list of suspicious ip's (on my forum) just in case I need them for future ref.
It's usually pretty easy to tell if someone who was banned is reregistered again.

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by Satyr]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join