It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah is God, God is Allah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yes
Yes
and
Yes.

The scripture is below

Jesus, the Son of God

There are many, but I think you want this one where it is said directly without a doubt to any opinions.

Joh 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
Joh 9:36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
Joh 9:37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

Jesus and God are one

Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus forgives sins

Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Mar 2:7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
Mar 2:8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
Mar 2:9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
Mar 2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
Mar 2:11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

Luk 7:48 And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.

Jesus Christ died willingly in your place. In my place. He did it so we would no longer be subject to the law. The price of sin is death. The price has been paid.
God will reward those who call on the name of Jesus Christ. God WILL answer those who seek him in prayer.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
All i have to say it the muslims follow the moon god..May the grace and peace be upon all those that are the fathers

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
God is all that is. All things spring from this one source. All things are contained within. Each person is a thought of God. Therefore, no person is separate from God. All are God. God is All.

The gods that gave religion to man are the same. They just created 3 religions to cause war, death and hate.

There is no need to look to a book written by men to find God.

Religion does not equal spirituality.

================================
Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."
================================

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join