It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oracle..sometimes i just know things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i've posted several times, but i might as well introduce my self anyway. Hello, ATS, Oracle here, pleased to meet ya, nice to know me...

Like a lot of you my interests are varied, and, of course, i enjoy sharing my opinions...lol..get used to it...heh...

see ya around, "cookies"?

Oracle

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
"Trix are for kids...."
Hiya Oracle and welcome to Hotel ATS.....
May your time here be an enjoyable and informative one.
Cookie's are good....
Thanks.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Welcome....
keep on posting lol...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Amazing all these new people joining this site. Especially now. Is concern and awareness spreading alot faster than formerly believed? Seesm an awful lot of new people suddenly distrusting the govornment.......

lol. what a beautiful site!

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Amazing all these new people joining this site. Especially now. Is concern and awareness spreading alot faster than formerly believed? Seesm an awful lot of new people suddenly distrusting the govornment

lets just say, i am not that "new"....i've been reading and lurking on this site for quite a while...finally just decided to post...as for distrust of current events and those causing them...LOL...i seem to have a habit of causing "flack" when i express what i "see" on other boards...so here seems to be the best place to indulge my paranoia...

Thanks for the welcome...

~Oracle

new topics

top topics

join