It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weapons of Mass Depression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think last night I stumbled upon an Illuminati population control scheme: depression. What they do is get the media to make a ton of teenagers depressed so they commit suicide. It came to me when I was chatting online when a kid in my class instant messaged me and told me that the new Simple Plan single made him realise how much his life sucks and how he has no friends. When I read this, I thought "What the...?! How could he have no friends?! He's one of the most poplar guys in the class (Though that doesn't matter to me.)! And his life doesn't suck! Before he always seemed so happy! What is going on?!"

To me, this sounds like an Illuminati scheme to control the poulation through mass suicides. Responses?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I'm not sure the NWO wants us all to kill ourselves, but it DOES make sense that keeping a population depressed as a form of control would be effective. Depresed people would be less likely to raise a revolution. If a few of the weaker ones kill themselves- so be it. It also throws lots of funds toward the pharmaceuticals.

I am older than you (old enough to be your Mom), and I find much of today's pop music depressing as well.

join