It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jedi City

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting account, but some questions....(if you don't mind)

1. Have you been physically up to the spot where you saw the "city"?

2. How large is this cliff (or I should say, how much surface area was covered by the "city")? In other words, what is your definition of "city-sized"?

3. Sounds like an abduction story....have you tried hypnotic regression to account for the missing time?

4. Oh, and of course, we realize that you could simply be taking us all for a ride....no problem, we've all been on such rides before...at least you made it interesting...
Not saying this is such a case, but it needed to be said...you understand?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i still don't know why it was called the Jedi city, it has nothing to do with starwars, i hope

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lucky guy.. I have never seen anything strange..

Not that I want to see ghosts or anything like that.. but UFOs and mysterious cities

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'd rather see ghosts than aliens.... I like my arse just the way it is, thank you..... EXIT only!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sounds credibal. Would have really liked to see this myself first hand! (lucky people)
is there any possibility that this sighting may appear again? I was woundering if same time next year somebody went to the same place weather the same sight would be seen? Anybody want to organise an ATS outing?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Djdohboy well if your paying...lol
would be cool though....
But surely if this happened every year someone else would have spotted it??

Would be good to talk to the locals...might shed some more light on it!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It might be a location issue. It may be that the "City" is only visable from a cirtian angle or location that could be missed on an annual basis, or people may have seen it and not documented it for fear of ridicule.

And No asala, my bank account doesnt streatch to taking the whole of ATS on a field trip, I can bearly afford to get to work in the morning!
nice try though!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
But surley if this was a location issue other boats would of seen it..
From what i can tell this was a pretty regular boating strip..

Hey you offered the trip

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
the boat might have slightly detoured of couse of cirtain weather or atmospheric conditions may have mase an impact on what was seen, or I could just by completly wrong.

And no asala, no Trip for you! Not yet anyway!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You could be right!
I suppose it could be any number of reasons
*star gate
*black hole/worm hole
The list goes on....

Who knows but its great trying to find out

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is the last of our adventure. For those of you that are speculating about the name "Jedi City", that is what my wife named it on the first pass. The city looked like it was in a very brightly lighted bubble and was quite large(read huge). From my perspective, it was domes and very angular structures. My conversations with my wifeamidships and Tony at the bow ,support this while I was at the helm. We reached this point at 9PM and were approx. 400 yards from the cut into Great Harbor Cay. You know the story from there. Bottom line , it was 2PM by the time we tied up in the Marina. Because of customs, we locked the boat and went to the townhouse. Arrived there about 3AM and in a complete daze. We then crashed with Tony downstairs on the couch and my wife and I upstairs in the Master.
This now is the hardest part of all off this to accept:
I got out of bed about 5 hours later, this time about 9AM and went to the shower. My wife was awake and asked me what happened to my right cheek! I looked and my underware were soaked in blood! It turned out that there was a small chunk out of it. BandAid etc. As I dressed my wife got up to shower and we found the same thing. I really don't want to think what I am thinking! We then finished dressing and went down stairs to have breakfast. Tony rolled off the coach to go shower only to reveal that he also had a chunk out of his ass in the same spot. After breakfast and much discussion over our way too weird night we jumped in the car and drove up to the ridge. Of course, there was nothing there, as we knew all along. When we returned to WPB, I called a old trusted friend of mine who owned the charter company that had flown me all over the Bahamas for many years. Career Air Force and then a small air charter business. He believed but suggested that maybe it was a lensatic cloud. Being an engineer, I would like to believe that, but , there are too many other things left unexplained. My friend Chris, who lives on the west coast of Fla. is a certified hypnotist and he offered to put us under. I have said no so far because I am not really sure that I want to know what happened during those lost 5 hours. I know that I will get a bunch of feedback over that, but , this was way over the top and and I am not sure that I (WE- all of us have been there and think alike) are ready for that.
On a final note, I told this story to a very good friend of mine who is GM of a large marina in NPB, FL whose has known me for 20 years. His comment was that he has known me for so long and knows that I don't believe in anything unless I can see, feel or touch it, that this is true. By the way, he called me to say that a new sail boat in the marina had a weird experience off of Little Sturrup Cay.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow that was very interesting. Do not take what i am going to say the wrong way. You must want to know what happened to you. You wouldnt post the story on here and ask people what the "jedi city" was if you didnt want to know more about it. I know if i woke up an a chunk from my butt was missing i would want to know who took and where it went. Again please do not take this in a bad way.

Did you go see a doctor and ask them about the chunk missing from your butt?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
"In preparing for a recent ATS debate, I read a great deal of material on the so-called 'Bermuda Triangle'. To be absolutely frank, there IS ZERO real evidence that this area is abnormal. Stories about timewarps and such first appeared in scifi and fantasy magazines. It was only later, in the 70s, that some writers tried to build a living folktale from these works of fiction.

The 'Bermuda Triangle' is a clear-cut case of a paranormal legend being deliberately constructed by less than honest writers. It is a case where people played off of ignorance and convinced those unwilling to do background checks that something was there. The bermuda triangle is no more real than the "United Federation of Planets" or "The Jedi Order of the Galactic Republic." Just follow the trail of citations from any book on the Triangle and you will see that they... lead only to fictional stories published in Argoisy magazine during the 1960s."
-onlyinmydreams

Actually, the Bamuda Triangle is abnormal in that their is an unusual underground gas deposit that people believe can be released during Earthquakes. Skeptics believe that release of this gas in large amounts can sink ships and cause aircraft instruments and aerodynamics to malfunction. Tests on toy boats have shown that reasonable amounts of gas rising to the surface can offset the boats weight to above nuetral bouyancy. The weight of gas/air that the ship displaces is less then the ships weight. The ship then sinks. Surely, other people here know stuff about this.

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
God this sounds really creepy now..Chunks of skin being bitten of you...

like you if this happened to me i dont think i would have been ready to here the rest..

Do you think one day you will???

Has there being any on going effects since this happened...ie...aches....e.c.t....

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
wow that is really interesting stuff and pretty creepy to

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry I may have missed something but, why would you consider that sighting of being a jedi city? What classifies it as being jedi?

~Peace.
Jeff.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I completely agree with the person that posted his comments about the Bermuda Triangle. I think that I posted my thoughts about that earlier. I am so cynical that it is frightning. That is part of what makes this so hard for all of us involved to deal with. We know what happened to us! On the other side of the coin, those of you that have suggested that we take our story public or to the Govn't need to understand that we would only face more ridicule. Here in this forum, I am anonymous and can post for people to take it or leave it. By the way, we have completely come to terms with what we experienced and now feel grateful that our lives have been expanded. Still not sure about the hypno, maybe just better left alone.

Regards,
Islander

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If you do the hypno can you ask your friend to stop if he sees something wrong. I do not mean him doing something wrong but maybe you get really frightened or something like that. If you did the hypno thing you might be able to find out more about this "jedi city".

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think he means it may have looked like a city in one of the newer star wars movies or something.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
To the topic at hand!

I am going to ignore my utter instincts that this is a Hoax. It goes by the Hoax formula. Give little bits of bizarre information at a time to add to expense or just making things up as you go. Maybe both. Your interest in what happened to you is quantified by the half hour you took to write a few posts. Bullocks, as in bullocks harbor, is a word that can describe Bull Shyte. To make you feel better, I don�t think you are crazy. You just like to create pretty good pieces of fiction for amusement. I will ignore these thoughts; for now.

I wish for you to expand on the city. You said that the buildings �seemed angular.� I guess this means that they were structured in right angles. What magnitude was the city. Was it as bright as the sun? How big was it in your field of view? This field around it; Did it look like it was glass or of energy? And what was the date and time of this event? About how long after sunrise? It is an appearing and disappearing city and it could be that it occurs at specific dates and times. Once I see the date, I�ll do a search for things happening on that specific day. Perhaps events involving Atlantis will come up.

I guess I will go on what I got. My first thought is: hmmm, Caribbean, disappearing futuristic city and then I come to Atlantis. We should include the mind set that this is Atlantis and try to find connections.

Since these beings that inhabit the city came and abducted you and bit you in the @rse. I would say that they knew that you had seen this city because they selected you out of the couple hundred people around the area. But why would they let you free if they new that you had seen the city? They wouldn�t have come after you if they didn�t really care. I believe that you didn�t go back to collect your thoughts but investigated and they had to clear most of your memory through the buttocks some how. I would think that they are tracking you through a transmitter around the area of injury.

No conclusions can be drawn except everything that was said is vague to the point that no conclusions could ever be made.

Ahhh, it�s a hoax, so, why am I even wasting my time!

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join