It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jedi City

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the very detailed report mate.

This is very VERY strange and indeed very VERY interesting.

I am going to read it back, of course I cannot give a coment as I have no experience, 2nd hand or otherwise to share but I hope for your peace of mind that someone else has.

Thankyou for being so open with us. Maybe you should think about taking it to an official party. If it is accepted, you will get world wide recognition, no shallow amounts of money and your story will be told by word of mouth and in unexplained books for decades to come.

I'm going to read back what you wrote now so I can try and understand it a little better

Good luck

Huzzie

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
intresting and amazing!!
your experience is something magical,
What you seen that day only you and the people who you were with will no the truth of what you seen...
i also think you should tell this story to a official party!!

thanks for sharing it!!
i will keep searching for any thing simular to what happened to you....

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by asala]

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by islander
The interesting part of this is that all of this took place in a very short distance. We, in effect, lost 5 hours that we can't account for and , of course, there is no futuristic city on top of that ridge. We discovered more wierd stuff the next morning.

An interesting part obviously but definately not the only interesting part.

My friend. This is teh first first hand story I actually believge on this message board (apart from spotting UFO's, as I know from experience all you need to do is look up every now and again and you will definately spot something unexplainable before you reach your twilight years).

I definately think you should take this to more official channels. Please do not be scared of ridicule, dont be embarrassed. They deal with amazingly mad stories every day of their lives. Many turn out to be hoax' or dillusional images from a dellusional person but I am sure they will take your claims very seriously indeed. I think you deserve that much. I think there are many on here who will be able to direct you to the right people, there is a guy who goes by the name "Onlyinmydreams" who I would definately trust to be both very helpful and extremely imformative, then of course you have the site manager Simon Gray.

I think this case needs a lot of time. It is amazing from start to finish. I believe you and will stand by you so please so not take the piss. If you are lying then, well done, you have a great imagination and you should consider a career in fiction but do tell us now and leave it at that. If you are honest (as i believe you are) then I am sure you will have many friends here that will stick by you.

All the very best!

ps My auntie is west indian (though she now lives in NYC with her HUsband (my directly related uncle from Manchester UK) they have a beautiful house in yoru area, which I can stay at any time I want. You live in a very beautiful place. I hope I can get to that house as soon as possible

[Edited on 17-8-2003 by triplesod]

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In preparing for a recent ATS debate, I read a great deal of material on the so-called 'Bermuda Triangle'. To be absolutely frank, there IS ZERO real evidence that this area is abnormal. Stories about timewarps and such first appeared in scifi and fantasy magazines. It was only later, in the 70s, that some writers tried to build a living folktale from these works of fiction.

The 'Bermuda Triangle' is a clear-cut case of a paranormal legend being deliberately constructed by less than honest writers. It is a case where people played off of ignorance and convinced those unwilling to do background checks that something was there. The bermuda triangle is no more real than the "United Federation of Planets" or "The Jedi Order of the Galactic Republic." Just follow the trail of citations from any book on the Triangle and you will see that they... lead only to fictional stories published in Argoisy magazine during the 1960s.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
THe point here is though, THis is a first hand account,
not a book, this guy experienced this... If this is true then what can we make of it?
Can we say it didnt happen?
or can we say it might of....then look in to it more..
maybe the only way we would no, is to experience it for ourselfs...
hey maybe one day we will!!!!

there has been many people who have seen things which they never tell, due to the fact that people think they are crazy..
I say give the benefit of the doubt.....then search for the answers.....to prove or disprove the claim

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
When searching on google, trying to shed some light on this, but i couldn't find anything about jedi city or any acient cities around the area.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Same as....

cant find nothing on this anywhere.....its got to be out there somewhere

My search continues !!!

All i find is links with Atlantis ???

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   

All i find is links with Atlantis ???

thats all i keep getting too. *sighs* looks like we have to keep digging

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Sounds nice......you wasn't drinking sea water, was you? Well, if it is true, it's something that I can't explain.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I went to Egypt and saw alll seven of the pyramids

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I went to Egypt and saw alll seven of the pyramids

U did cool? i'd love to go to Egypt and see the pyramids. I think Egypt history is very interesting and great to read up about.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Sounds nice......you wasn't drinking sea water, was you? Well, if it is true, it's something that I can't explain.

If he sees this jedi city again maybe he can say hi to Obiwan for us. How does one know what a Jedi city looks like anyway?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Jedi city was what his wife called it!
it was only a phrase used to describe it....in his earlyer posts he tells of a bright city
it looked very sc fi hence the name jedi

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For all of you that have followed this post, you have my regards. There is more that follows this story, but I think that this is enough for now. I will state that I put this out there to awaken people. I didn't believe in anything up till this. Those of you that seek to ridicule me, my wife and my best friend, we do not care what you think. We know what transpired and
it has profoundly changed how we view "reality"

Regards,
Islander

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well said.....I believe in what you have said...there are so many strange things that happen out there some times it takes it to happen to a non believer

It makes you Question what is reality!!!

Me for one and im sure many others look forward to hearing more from you...

Will look out for your posts!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would love to hear the rest of the story. It is a very interesting story.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I will fill in the rest shortly. I have just come back from a week on the road. I would like to say, to all who are following this, this is not BS. Take it or leave it.

regards,
Islander

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well im taking it!!
Look forward to hearing more!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I would like to hear more about this Jedi city because it sounds very interesting. Did you take pictures of it?? btw i couldn't find anything about a Jedi city in that area on a google search *sighs*

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ISlander thanks for coming back and giving more info, Its seems you have managed to get a better reaction than most do, probably because you came back to explain yourself. Hope to hear from you again on your return!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join