It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jedi City

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Experienced Captain, lived in the area in the Bahamas. Returned on a boat delivery with wife and friend, weird Jedi city on cliff that we know is bare ( very futuristic and bright) all of us saw it. 5 hour time to go 1/4 mile. Even more weirdness after that. Freaked me out! I an an Engineer and I don't believe in #! Wife will probably follow up if any questions. I rarely tell this story as I am usually branded as a nut, except that the people who really know me say " holy #, it is true"

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow that sounds creepy....
Has anyone else seen anything of it?
Or has there ever been others who have heard of it?

i will do a search to see if there is any other info on this sort of thing..
Very intresting!!!
I have heard of this somewhere else.....
what else happened?
Did any of you feel strange in this time?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmmm... That's pretty close to the Bermuda Triangle.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
thats very interesting and very cool

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
""Hmmm... That's pretty close to the Bermuda Triangle.""

THATS WAS I WAS THINKING
could this city have passed through a stargate????
Or could they have been looking stright at it????

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

could this city have passed through a stargate????
Or could they have been looking stright at it????

It could be a city which holds the stargate. There is a stargate in Bermuda, well the Bermuda Triangle is believe to be a stargate

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Could you explain the city in more detail, please? Also why do you brand as "Jedi" city? Could you give some dimensions for this city aswell.

Have you thought that it could be to do with trickery with Sunlight? You said it was bright, what kind of bright? Maybe if it was getting near to dusk, sunlight could of made strange effects through trees or something.

Also welcome to the boards

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i might search google to see if i can shed some light on this. A few other people might have seen it

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As Mr Einsenhower says could you perhaps expand on this for us, fr example "more weirdness followed", oh and oh course the original weirdness. If you are gonna have weird experiences please share them properly people.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Bermuda Triangle Stargate? A CONNECTION TO ATLANTIS? Do Newly Mapped Magnetic Anomalies Point to the Stars?

Full story....

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.dmoz.org...
loads of stuff here about the triangle....some intresting links on this page

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
asala, thanx for the links. Very interesting

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
what i m believe in here this,there might be a city but not in our dimension or some sort like energies screen
when the screen in low power which make it seem like they are in our very on time and place.because in 1972 there is a report where i read before in which website i have forgotten where some people in US encounter with alien at of the tavern or
a stop by bar the strange is outside of the bar there is
a type of very advanced metallic car or bike which is the body of that car like an egg but in three wheel even the people in the bar seem like not human so i wonder is there any chance that the US goverment hiding about this for what purpose i know nothing

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
what i m believe in here this,there might be a city but not in our dimension or some sort like energies screen
when the screen in low power which make it seem like they are in our very on time and place.because in 1972 there is a report where i read before in which website i have forgotten where some people in US encounter with alien at of the tavern or
a stop by bar the strange is outside of the bar there is
a type of very advanced metallic car or bike which is the body of that car like an egg but in three wheel even the people in the bar seem like not human so i wonder is there any chance that the US goverment hiding about this for what purpose i know nothing

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That was either a joke post, or the whole world has gone insane.

On topic - as lovely as the "Jedi city" sounds, as others have probably asked, What is a Jedi City? What makes it Jedi? I assumed that "Jedi" was a fictional part of Star Wars........am I going crazy or is it you going crazy?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

On topic - as lovely as the "Jedi city" sounds, as others have probably asked, What is a Jedi City?

I don't know, maybe he/she means a acient city or something.If its a Jedi city, star wars was based on a true story then

i'll do some google searching on acient cities near that area

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Im sure there is a connection Anlantis and the triangle

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
you can call what ever you like too,but there is a story
where US goverment had offer the invisibility technologies to a certain goverment who accept or support US foreign policies.the technologies come like this it can make an airfield becoming invisible and that was a real,it happen when ide amin being rescue by some combining force with US where the protester of uganda states have serrounded all airport but there is one place where it acctually and a small airfield what landing on there is near like C130 plane,that kind of airplane,no one notice that C130 on that airfield
so just imagine that kind of big airplane and most of the protester is around that place but none could see it.
until now one asian country had been ban to enter uganda except for commerciallize but no millitary operations.
i m just think one of the source from australia and england is acctually the truth is out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
UnholyEnterprise....I'm not simply refuting your claims (well....), but your use of the English language makes it incredibly hard to understand what your claim is!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
you can call what ever you like too,but there is a story
where US goverment had offer the invisibility technologies to a certain goverment who accept or support US foreign policies.the technologies come like this it can make an airfield becoming invisible and that was a real,it happen when ide amin being rescue by some combining force with US where the protester of uganda states have serrounded all airport but there is one place where it acctually and a small airfield what landing on there is near like C130 plane,that kind of airplane,no one notice that C130 on that airfield
so just imagine that kind of big airplane and most of the protester is around that place but none could see it.
until now one asian country had been ban to enter uganda except for commerciallize but no millitary operations.
i m just think one of the source from australia and england is acctually the truth is out there.

what the hell does "ermsss" means???? And if it means "erm" the sound you make whilst thining, then why not say erm and in fact, why start each post with "erm" anyway, you think in yoru head, not oput load, so no need to type it out! Though, I think it is some kind of internet speak, excuse my old persons ignorance. Also, what the # does "my bad" mean??

OKay. Back to the post. You say you do not believe in any of this # but you are obviously aware of the film star wars and with you describing it as a "Jedi City" you obviously can remember the films well, which would lead me to think you are a fan of sci fi, so maybe you do actually believe this "#". I am sorry to be so cynical about posts but every post I hear on internet forums about some very bizarre experience, I will doubt until more proof is given. I doubt this story although the passion he writes with tells me he is either a good liar or being honest. Please explain more and if this is a lie or a wind up so you and your mates can sit back to laugh at the sad, UFO geeks, then just dont bother, go and have a wank instead!

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think that I should expand upon our experience. Let me state from the start that I do not believe in any Bermuda Triangle stuff. That statement flies in the face of our experience, however, to lump it into one region doesn't do it for me for a number of reasons. That is a different discussion. Let me be more concise about what happened.
We (my wife and best friend and I) left WPB,FL approx 9am on a routine delivery to the Berry Islands. 28ft Whaler with twin 115 Johnson pukes. We decided ,after a rough crossing ,to go to Lucaya and have Red Things(rum runners) and lunch and then go on to the Berry Islands. We departed Lucaya at 4pm for the 2.5 hour trip to Great Harbour Cay. We arrived off of Little Stirrup Cay about dusk and started to motor slowly the next mile or so. I should point out that I was manager of LSC and lived on it some years ago and was quite used to running inter island in the middle of the night and I have over 20 years experience running boats in the Berry Islands. Back to our story:
We, of course, had GPS and all that. We approached the Bullocks Harbour Govn't docks and felt that we were home. The cut to get into the marina was not even 1/4 mile following a cliff. We passed the Church and the Backside (local bar on the water) and closed in on the cut that leads into the marina. On our port side was a ridge approx 50 to70 feet high where we know is there is nothing. At this point in time we were about 150ft offshore. As we closed on the cut and glided on the edge of the ridge I came to a complete halt. On top of the ridge was a brilliantly lit, very futuristic city that seemed to be in a bubble. I stopped the boat and all of us looked at this thing that shouldn't be there. It was surreal! I then decided that GPS or not I was going to go back to a point of reality to get my bearings. I reversed course and we went approx 500 yards back to the Govn't docks. We tied up behind a bahamian fish boat ( I think one of Dean's) and tried to think. we decided to get in and move on. As we passed the the ridge again, Jedi City (as my wife named it on the first pass), was there still. Sensory overload!! I again went back to the Govn't docks to examine my sanity. Understand that we are only talking about 500 yards or so. We then tried again with the help of a bahamian that my wife recruited from a fish boat tied up at the Govn't docks. He thought we were totally crazy. As we cruised by, there was no sign of Jedi City. We then tied up at the marina and went to the townhouse. The interesting part of this is that all of this took place in a very short distance. We, in effect, lost 5 hours that we can't account for and , of course, there is no futuristic city on top of that ridge. We discovered more wierd stuff the next morning. All for now.
islander

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join