It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists create zombie dogs!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Oh great...

Scientists have began trying to bring dead dogs back to life...

SCIENTISTS have created eerie zombie dogs, reanimating the canines after several hours of clinical death in attempts to develop suspended animation for humans.

Zombie Dogs!!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Good grief! The implications of this are profound on so many levels. The medical possibilities, suspended animation for space travel, not to mention the religious viewpoint, could all be affected so strongly. This story is absolutely fascinating, and I don't think I have ever given a WATS for anything more deserving than this. Absolutely amazing find!

If anyone has further information on this topic or anything related to it, u2u me, email me, or post it somewhere for us.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Holy Crap! Good find Boatphone.

I wonder if they can keep them dead longer, say a week? I'm assuming, I'm no biologist, that crystalization doesn't take place at 7C. The article said that blood vessels and such could be replaced, but it didn't say if they were. So far, this is akin to pulling a drowned kid out of an icy lake, but as soon as we understand this, we will have a first step in the right direction. When this gets perfected, we'll be able to put light-speeds on hold for a while as far as space is concerned.

I sure wouldn't want to be around that puppy when he woke up. Take that PETA!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think this story is a spoof. However the following looks to be factual and is along similar lines.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sorry, There is already a thread on this one that was started yesterday.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

still an interesting find

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
I think this story is a spoof. However the following looks to be factual and is along similar lines.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It's no spoof!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Please add any further comments to the following thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join