It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the new mexico UFO video shown on CNN and BBC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I remember the march 2004 mexico air force video was shown on CNN.DOes anyone know about the latest june 2005 sighting that was shown on cnn or bbc.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i think i saw the old one on my local news...i dont remember hmm

i dont know anything about the recent sighting however
the reports i read were vague and i didnt see any pictures

but they did say many many people saw it so i dunno

if anyone finds any pics please link thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There is something fishy about the new sighting.
The newspapers there show people looking in the sky, but not the damned UFO. How lame.

Video cameras, regular camera's, etc, and nobody posts the pictures from the sky?

Sounds fishier than a gooie louie.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   

BBC.co.uk

Some of the objects were reportedly picked up by air force radar
Footage released by the Mexican air force is further proof of the existence of UFOs, an investigator has said.
The video, filmed by pilots using an infrared camera, shows 11 bright objects moving rapidly in the sky.

"We are not alone! This is so weird," one of the pilots can be heard saying after the radar picked up the objects.

The Mexican defence ministry confirmed the videotape had been filmed by members of the air force, but did not comment on its content.

Is this the article you talk of.

I have a UFO story of my own too.

Me and a friend were watching a hot air balloon over my house, my friend decided to record it. Thats when I freaked out.....Basically this thing that looked like it was dangling from the balloon at first I just though it was the basket. Then it started moving away from the balloon. At first I thought it was a bird but then that theory went out the window when I realised I could not see the thing and it was flying against the direction of the wind. It looks bigger than the balloons basket!! I could ONLY see it when I looked at the camera screen. Thats when I thought huh???

Its weird because my friend tried to make a UFO hoax using the hot air balloon and then this thing comes from nowhere. (We didn't realise the object was there until about a quarter to half way through filming.)

Currently the file is in *.3GP format and needs to be converted so others may watch without codecs...but if you want to watch it and you know you have the codecs then ask me and I will try and post it on here.

peace

[edit on 28/6/05 by Hunting Veritas]

[edit on 28/6/05 by Hunting Veritas]

top topics

join