It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people on the cost in danger!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
In the past few months there has been lots of earthquakes off the coast more frequently than there should be and making records like off the cost of calafornia oregon and washington. Im currenly in the state of washington and a few days ago there was an earthquake that issued a tsunami warning to scare most of the west coast and fallowed to the tip of vancover b.c. they canceled it within an hour and the only thing that occured around the tip of washington were 6 inch waves. But could all of the current activity on the west cost be more than what it seems. Before all of this there were volcanic activity from st. helens and has been slow active now since it blew smoke. could all this be slowly acting up to major changes in the way our enviornment will act in the future.

for more information here are some links.

seattle times: after the tsunami

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I dont think you guys are in trouble, just yet. But if those earthquakes keep up, hold on to your butts.

I have spoken

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Rock is about to layeth the smack down on the coast of roody poo california and thats all he has to say about that.

But i am going to california this month and i am scared cause ill be on rollercoasters and if I die i'm gonna ask god why and yeah...I PRAY he doesnt let me or my family die and holds this major quake off until augest or september...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Basically my take on this is that Socal's plate has shifted, but the faults are still catching up. As each one catches up, there will still be earthquakes. Sumatra is in FAR worse danger IMHO though.

-P

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
but ima be in those earthquakes!! Even 3.0s suck i bet i wouldnt know being in arizona...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i think if the climate an the wether keeps up like it is then we could be in a lot of trouble. if we have a big enough tisunami we could be wiped out on the west cost

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I wonder if mega tsunami could reach arizona being like half a kilometer tall? that would suck cause like millions of people washed up into arizona or something that would be weird.

top topics

join