It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire information

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
good points raised in this blog. heres my opinion:vampire lore came from the times when health services were not as advanced as 2day(apart from maybe here in ireland)and people were often buried alive. These people, when awoken, would be wrapped in a shroud in an enclosed space in the dark.as you can imagine, they would do damage to themselves, ripping the shroud off with their teeth and hands, perhaps even breaking their skin. When exhumed, paranoid pre-medieval villagers would certainly jump to conclusions. I think i mentioned this in a were wolf blog that anyone who thinks they are a vampire are mentally ill,looking for attention looking for somewhere to fit in while wearing dark clothes or all of the above.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Posted by anon_87438 on 28-12-06 @ 07:45 PM

This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Vampire information
Vampires are not allergic to crucifixes nor do they die it merly reminds them of how they were turned down from heaven. Secondly they can die and they live just above the average lifespan of a human or in some cases live for an eternity due to being hidden in the wild. Not all vampires feed on the blood of humans but instead on the blood of animals. These vampires are also very well known to fall in love with a human who understands their life style. Also another fact is that they are able to be seen in mirrors and can have theyr pictures taken(they just dont like to).No they do not sleep in coffins as a matter of fact they dont sleep at all. You may think that a vampire is some sort of meat loving creature but the truth is that MOST vampires are vegetarians and cant stand the taste of cook of raw meat. But thats only most some do eat meat but only when its fresh.

The symptoms of being a vampire are as listed below:
---an ongoing thirst no matter what you eat or drink
---major sun burn, constant heatstoke and major head aches when exposed to the sun. (note: not all vampires are allergic to the sun)
---Sudden Athletic abilitiesthat are unexplainable
---mood swings, depression and migrane head aches
---an urge to drink blood

Sounds like a hungover goth kid to me.

I like the overuse of "in fact". I thought everyone should notice this anonymous post.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have all of those symptoms, but after sun exposure my skin is not quite sun-burnt but burns as if I were standing next to a fire. I also go into this "instinctive" state when I see blood. I eat a meat reduced diet, only because I seem to need blood and rare steaks help with the thirst. I am not allergic to crosses and love garlic. and I am a drugless, hangover-less goth kid. My message is anonymous because I happened upon this site while I was in search of information about the scientific theories about vampireism that may be out here.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i really need they're look in yhe info

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

OMGEEEEEE! The poster said "infact", and morethan once!!! I have those symptoms! I must be a vampire- oh, wait. I guess not. I'm not a fast runner. I don't even like gym or anything. GASP, but i am photosensitive... oh my gosh!!!

Just kidding. Symptoms. Since when is the idea of a different existance a disease? Or is it a "condition"? Oh wait, that's about as offensive. As much as i would love to know the truth about things like this, something tells me the view is skewed. Maybe it's the part where "they" were, INFACT, turned down from heaven. What for? What did they do?
Do tell... [this post was absolutely meant to be as mocking as abnormally possible.]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander Tau

Hmm I just found that book at the local library.. Those authors do look like dicks. I mostly skimmed it, I will give it a better read next time

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hey Whompa!

I'll just tell you really quick there are a bunch of people here who will give u links, or just crap. It's very hard to get real information off of this site and those who sound educated, are probably fake. Your best bet is to find historical books that may have any link to vampires existence. Anything done by bishops or catholic priests, usually true. They have an entire society dedicated to finding the existence of people "possessed" by the devil! lol

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Vampires are real. Were real. And Do exist. Though they are not what we think, fantasize, or dream about. They are nothing like Lestat- or Dracula. They were real people, who were subjected to a vicious virus strain, forced upon them- and their breed are dying off now. They- hide now. They were not so hidden a hundred years ago. Much of what was written about them, has been destroyed. You will not find much, if anything regarding the truth about them. I know, from personal experience, that Vampirism is not eternal life, nor fantasy. Real vampirism, exists and is kept from the mainstream on purpose. Only those, such as I, who have had personal encounters with a Vampire can attest to this being truth. Most of the stuff on the internet, coast to coast, Vampire Hunter- etc is bull#. If you want to become a vampire I think you need to just look into a cult fetish. The real truth, will never come out. People have connections with vampires in our culture, because, like dragons and fairies- they existed- and once in great numbers. We remember, stories about them, our fear or love of them, from our past lives. Because, from our past, connects our greatest passions.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by xynephadyn]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

oh dear, is someone having a good day?!

(I digress, without even starting the point I was meant to be digressing from, how mighty odd!!!)

Ever read up on the Highgate Vampire? What did you think about it? Would like to know thy opinion, ta

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Vampires are real. Were real. And Do exist. Though they are not what we think, fantasize, or dream about. They are nothing like Lestat- or Dracula. They were real people, who were subjected to a vicious virus strain, forced upon them- and their breed are dying off now. They- hide now. They were not so hidden a hundred years ago. Much of what was written about them, has been destroyed. You will not find much, if anything regarding the truth about them. I know, from personal experience, that Vampirism is not eternal life, nor fantasy. Real vampirism, exists and is kept from the mainstream on purpose. Only those, such as I, who have had personal encounters with a Vampire can attest to this being truth. Most of the stuff on the internet, coast to coast, Vampire Hunter- etc is bull#. If you want to become a vampire I think you need to just look into a cult fetish. The real truth, will never come out. People have connections with vampires in our culture, because, like dragons and fairies- they existed- and once in great numbers. We remember, stories about them, our fear or love of them, from our past lives. Because, from our past, connects our greatest passions.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by xynephadyn]

So do you know this being in this life? or a past life? or both depending on how long your last life was....???

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi
How you ment that with Slovakia? Like vampires are there or young blood?
Do you know any vampires in Slovakia? Please introduce me them...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about vampire bars in the U.S.? I'm not talking about the lame emo or goth bars where humans go to pretend they are vampires. I mean the real deal.

I am specifically looking for a bar in Arizona. Tucson and Phoenix are both too big and full of crime to not have a vampire bar in at least one of these cities. So if anyone can give me any relevant information, I would greatly appreciate it

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
i think i believe in them.

that alcohol company, wouldnt be bacardi, would it? with the flames on the roof of their office building and the bat label?

the psychic vampire stuff does sound like crap to me (sorry, no offence to the person who suggested that - its just my opinion), but i spose i wouldnt know. id have thought they more likely lived on blood from the legends.

i actually think theres probly evidence out there if u look for it... historical sources maybe?

actually to me they sound like some species of alien. perhaps the ancient gods? i dont know about the immortal thing - perhaps they seem immortal cuz they have very long lives, or perhaps theyve figured it out...
maybe they have long lives cuz their home planet has a very long year compared to ours and its lifeforms adapted to it.
speed and strength - maybe s omething to do with the different gravity on their home planet gives them an advantage on earth - like superman?

the vampire bites you , you become a vampire thing im not sure of but maybe somehow its true. im not sure how... if they are an alien species, that we could turn into one of them. maybe we're somehow related to them... genetically or something... if we look like them and they look human...or something. that bit and the immortality bit is pretty mysterious. the other traits just sound like potential alien traits to me.
perhaps they have mind reading/second sight abilities - like aliens are traditionally sposed to (greys).?

hum.

to the originator of the thread - were there any other signs apart from the bite marks and blood that made you think vampire? it sounds really interesting.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by rapunzel222]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join