It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you supporting this?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
cryptosra, thats a pretty decent account hey, never thought of it like that!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faust
GlobalDisorder, i REALLY try to ignore you, but let's face it. YOU are a flat out liar. 90% of the stuff you say in here is COMPLETELY made up.

Why don't you just say what's REALLY on your mind. Perhaps that YOU HATE AMERICA AND ALL THAT IT STANDS FOR. If your country ever suffers from a disaster, let us count together the hundreds of millions of dollars the United States gives your country shall we? You wouldn't know the difference between evil and good if it were right in your face, simply because you are filled with way too much hate.

Yah, and that money is payed back with a BIG interest and it basically buries the countrry in debt. It's a big help.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It's nice to see that you never run out of steam. I always need some nice fiction to read and laugh at.

A bonus history lesson for ya. People were saying the same exact things that you're saying now back in WW2 in Germany and Vietnam. Hmm, lets do a little compasion shall we?

Germany: Although withstanding years of German Werewolf attacks, which were similar to roadside bombs, Germany eventually became a floushing Democracy. Which to this day is member of NATO. Peace has been in Germany ever since.

Vietnam: Although caving into leftist ideals, America pulled it's troops out of Saigon and closed it's embassy in the process. In the last 30 years people who spoke their minds (just like yourself), were tortured and murdered. Amnesty International has documents upon documents of what horrors the Vietnamese people had to endure.

Amnesty International has documents upon documents no different from Saddam Hussein's rule. If you had it your way and had a time machine the innocent people in Iraq would still be getting tortued, raped and murdered.

But then again, that's not your problem. Just as long as somebody doesn't try and ruin all that fun for you. GOD damn the U.S.A. for trying to help the Iraqi people,...how can you sleep at night?

You got rid of Saddam, who had no WMD! Oh, maybe he put those WMD on trucks and drives them around the Middle East like some people think. How is killing 20,000 Iraqis helpful???

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwazzy
How is killing 20,000 Iraqis helpful???

i dont know, maybe u can ask the insurgents and terrorists how its helpful to kill Iraqis.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yah, and that money is payed back with a BIG interest and it basically buries the countrry in debt. It's a big help.

we were in debt long time ago Mr. Qwazzy maybe u havent look at the national debt back. in anicase this war didnt bring us in debt, it just only bring us deeper in debt but then how deeper can u go.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Support the troops and Iraq won't become Vietnam, it will only become Veitnam if you keep protesting it. Your only helping the terrorists by doing so, your playing right into thier hands!!

Are you talking about the "terrorists" that work for Bush & Co.?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

[Are you talking about the "terrorists" that work for Bush & Co.?

they dont work for "Bush & Co" if they are trying to assasinate him. im surprise u think Osama and his followers are agents of Bush.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

[Are you talking about the "terrorists" that work for Bush & Co.?

they dont work for "Bush & Co" if they are trying to assasinate him. im surprise u think Osama and his followers are agents of Bush.

It's called revenge you know

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It's called revenge you know

revenge for wat?
, destroy Budda statues is a good reason for revenge? how about targeting Shiites, im not sure they are related to Bush. targeting in the Phillipines as well as other countries, yeah they be like lets go kill Bush, and they go blow up a Shiite mosque and say this is for Bush

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

GlobalDisorder, i REALLY try to ignore you, but let's face it. YOU are a flat out liar. 90% of the stuff you say in here is COMPLETELY made up.

Why don't you just say what's REALLY on your mind. Perhaps that YOU HATE AMERICA AND ALL THAT IT STANDS FOR. If your country ever suffers from a disaster, let us count together the hundreds of millions of dollars the United States gives your country shall we? You wouldn't know the difference between evil and good if it were right in your face, simply because you are filled with way too much hate.

GlobalDisorder is not a liar. He's just giving you the growing world perspective on the U.S. And you know what, Faust, you're absolutely right. America is hated in much of the world. And with good reason. Mind you, its not so much Americans, although too many are pathetically, blindly patriotic and buy into everything the government says and does without questioning the motives behind what they do. Americans seem to be unwilling or unable to believe that yes, their governments have been corrupt over time and are corrupt now - doing things that are less than honourable that make a lot of the world - especially the third world suffer. America's foreign policy in the world causes her to be hated because it has been despicable and contemptable and just plain greedy. But they only tell you what they want you to know and its easier just to go through life believing it because if you don't then you have to question yourselves.

You want to know why the U.S. went into Iraq....? It had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction because they knew there weren't any. There haven't been any since the first invasion when Saddam's weapons program was dismantled. They went into Iraq because they couldn't control him anymore....see, they thought that he would tow the line after the first invasion and do what they wanted. But he wouldn't. You think things were so bad in Iraq...? Iraq had free education for all to university level and free healthcare too. Iraq was a secular country - not fanatically religious as it is becoming now. No, they went into Iraq because they couldn't kill him. That would have been preferable...but his security and all his doubles made it impossible. Anyway, back to WMD...see the government needed something that they could foist onto the American people to make them afraid...that they were in danger, so the lie was born. And it was an easy sale after the trauma of 9/11. Man, you fell for it hook, line and sinker. And look at you now. More hated in the Middle East then you have ever been. And the rest of the world looks on your country with contempt too.

Please take an hour to watch this interview with an American named John Perkins. He wrote a book called Confessions of an Economic Hitman which is on the New York Times non fiction bestseller list. Its his story of working in third world nations on behalf of the U.S. to help rape them of their natural resources and saddle them with huge debts from loans for infrastructure in which all the money remained in the U.S. He speaks of a number of countries including Iraq, and the events of 9/11 which made him revisit his life and change it for the better.

Watch with an honest heart and mind and maybe you will learn something.

John Perkins on Democracy Now!

for more information go to: Dreamchange.org

For the record, I personally do not hate America or Americans - have many friends AND family there. I just wish you all would wake up and smell the coffee already!

[edit on 1/7/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Support the troops and Iraq won't become Vietnam, it will only become Veitnam if you keep protesting it. Your only helping the terrorists by doing so, your playing right into thier hands!!

Are you talking about the "terrorists" that work for Bush & Co.?

Qwazzy,

It is clear that you just hate President Bush and are not looking for a real debate. Its sad. President Bush is a great American and is doing more good than you'll ever do!

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don't know if I'd go THAT far, but I also don't think that he's the big bad mastermind that everyone else seems to think he is. I don't think that he would be able to keep secret if he was such a genius and was behind all the things everyone claims he is.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Obviously people do not put what happened in the 80’s into perspective and they do not look a the global situation at that time. Rather they take apart of it and apply it to today's situation and imply that Bin Laden and the US are one in the same, its truly sad.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

I definettly DON'T support the war, but hey, I'm not American. I would kill that moron if I had a chance.

If you were an American, that statement would get you a visit from the Secret Service.

Also, depending on what country he is in, the US government has alot of treaties that allow the Secret Service to 'interview' foriegners. I think this did occur to a Canadian and an Englishman not to long ago.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yeah America is so hated that these same pansy ass countries get billions of dollars of economic aide from us yearly. We funnel so much money into the countries that hate us its pathetic.

We sell them frigates, F-16s, bombs, bullets, and everything under the sun for discount. And they hate us.

God forbid that if we were to turn that tap off. There would be stories about how much these countries loved us. They would send thier heads of state to kiss our presidents ass, just so they can get that money.

I can say with some satisfaction that several members of the House are introducing proposals that cut much of this aide. Even if they never get passed or if the get vetoed, they will send a message. Eventually, many of these countries will loose thier aide. Its already happening.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I agree with a LOT of what you've said, or at least implied, but consider this post first.

Yes its true that we support the Militaries of more countries than Russia, China, and Europe COMBINED.

The donations we made to Tsunami Relief matched everything pitched in by the rest of the world

We organized the USA For Africa Concert...the Live Aid Concert...AND Live 8 Concert...AND supplied most of the Talent. (Wanna bet we buy the bulk of the CDs from THAT show too?)

Yes, we consume one-fifth of the World's energy...but how much of that energy has been converted into food, clothing and jobs overseas? Would ANYONE care to speculate on how much of the world owes its paycheck to the USA?

I, for one, do NOT believe the world hates us. Quite the contrary, when I visited Canada with several of my friends (yes we were in the Army and said so) we were phyisically, LITERALLY hugged, kissed, and invited to stay, eat FREE food and listen to how everybodys son/daughter was ALSO in the Military, and how proud these people were of them. If this is ANY INDICATION AT ALL, then the world loves us, and wants desperately to Immulate us.

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Toelint]

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why do I support the war: I don't like seeing planes fly into my country's buildings (maybe you do), I don't like the fact that Saddam had links to Al-Queada, that he gave money to the families of suicide bombers in Palestine, he was always mistreating UN weapons inspectors and lies about WMD's, I don't like the fact that liberal presidents don't have the balls to take neccessary action, or the fact that he laundered billions of dollars meant to fund his countries infrastructure into his pockets.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yup the US gave the same amount of money to the Tsunami disaster as the rest of world combined, we gave all that money to mostly Muslim nations we even used our military to help out yet its those very same people that hate us. We give billions of $$$ each year to Africa yet people still aren't satisfied. We just cannot please these people they expect us to wave a magic wand and make every problem in the world go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join