It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Power Outage..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentMulder320
I see on television that theres thousands of people running around the bridges in front of cars in large groups trying to get home. I find it quite enjoyable, makes them look like cows.

i call them sheeple.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
yeah thats the veiw they have on Sky and Fox ..... this is weird, wtf is going on?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Got it on Fox news (on UK TV) this looks very bad

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
are we vulnerable for a terrorist attack?

Everybody is.. every nation is.. terrorists attack when they choose.. and they choose also they way of the attack.. it is allways a surprise.. hard to defend against them even if all there people were armed..

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   

are we vulnerable for a terrorist attack?

I would say yes, NewYork has the entire city on the streets if someone wanted to do something now would be the time.
But then maybe this is a terrorist attack. Ive just heard something about the National Guard on Fox

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
crap my grandma lives in Newark and she has to live through this crap

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Could lead you into Marshall law??

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
anyone heard anything on the nuke plants?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

crap my grandma lives in Newark and she has to live through this crap

Dont panic man, nothing is confirmed .... all this is just conjecture. Your Grandma will be fine.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You people really need to calm down but, I think I will skip going to the gym tonight. I'm sick anyway.

link   
it all seems strange to me. i'm not going to speculate at this point but i find this most unusual.....

here in kentucky we're not having any such problems.....

sometimes its good not to live in a heavily populated state, you're targets and stick out like sore thumbs!

link   
Terrorists or no.. the NATIONAL GUARD IS STILL NEEDED.. to keep up the ORDER AS EVERYBODY IS IN THE STREETS AS IT SEEMS..

link   

Originally posted by kukla
anyone heard anything on the nuke plants?

No, but they are saying one transformer or whatever is to blame, but as my american freinds would say "that dog dont hunt!"

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Getting out of your car and running around screaming on a bridge or around town isn't going to help your situation any. In fact it's probably going to get some of the fragile people mangled or killed. Plus if it is just a huge power grid failure and not an attack it's going to have caos anyway. I do feel bad for anyone stuck on an elevator though...Cause ya know even if you're calm somebody in there with you will freak out and make it worse.

How many people think this will cause some serious injury or deaths, even if it turns out ok??

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Is a powercut on this scale happened before?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

How many people think this will cause some serious injury or deaths, even if it turns out ok??

People will be thinking Terrorist attack ( understandably) and that will breed panic, but lets hope not.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
lets hope you get your power back up soon, before nightfall

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
HAARP readings are swelling. There was supposedly a fire in one of the grid stations, but the story was quickly changed. Everyone in that area, please keep a watchful eye on this. Even if nothing happens, the cro-magnons will definantly be rioting/looting.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueTrooper
Is a powercut on this scale happened before?

Yes.. in the 70s.. then there were riots and looting..

THE NWO IS COMMING! RUN TO THE SHELTERS..

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It's funny, the effect is at least much the same as a terrorist attack. If it isn't a terrorist attack it clearly shows the level of mass hysteria still around, massive walkouts etc. etc... I mean, if all it takes is some orchestrated event of insignificant importance to create mass hysteria, then it becomes pretty easy for the terrorists to keep spooking the US. The effect that we see today is EXACTLY what a terrorist likes best. To create HAVOC!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join