It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Dell Corp Spying on America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A friend sent me this link earlier today, and I don't know what to think of it... So I decided to post the link here to see what you all think. If everything in this link is true, then there are some serious questions to be answered by Dell I would think? No?
Anyways, one thing is for sure; if the info in this link is on the level, then I will never buy another Dell product again... ever!

Is Dell Spying?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This has been talked about on here and no Dell isnt spying on your computer this was said to be a hoax. Check the thread below.

HERE

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I own a high powered DELL system and I have found their service second to nothing I have ever purchased. However, I have asked dell about the security it holds with my credit card numbers.

Not sure how it happened but I was taken for a small amount of money during and upgrade to my software, from some 'speed up' software company while answering DELL's usual request to upgrade my system on base software. DISCLAIMER: I do not know how it happened and Don't know how DELL was involved, if at all? But the same, it has since worried me and I reflected that worry in Dell's latest service poll.

Dallas

join