It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: Lets be serious here....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Even if the new world order exists, its not some little counsil of people sitting there, it is humanity in general! People are drawn to this, there will always be power hungry people out there, bent on taking over the world, but if they werent there who would lead us?!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My beliefs about the NWO seem a little different from everyone elses. They go as follows:

1. The fact that we are not currently ruled by one world government is proof in and of itself that there are many players and sides combatting each other's efforts.

2. The reason that we are not under the heel of one faction or another, rather, is that they have radically different ideologies. They fall under the following categories:

A) The Satanic- those who have followed a hermetic tradition of magic and intend to use it to oppress the peoples of the world. They often have Satanic or pseudo-Satanic overtones to their ritual and ideology, expecting the Devil to rise up and aid them.

B) The Technocratic- Those who would use technology and ideas to oppress the people. They are disbelievers, putting them at odds with teh Satanic groups. however, some speculate that they have received aid from or are in league with hostile extraterrestrials.

C) The Corporate: These people seek to use the almighty dolalr to bend everyone to their will. The economy is the lifeblood of the populace, and with it you may strangle them.

3. All the players on this 'Grand Chessboard' play by the same rules, if only because it is beneficial to them. For instance, the police stumbling on the remenants of a battle between a cabal of satanists and corporate mercenaries would raise questions beneficial to neither aim.

That's my basic belief about the NWO. Any questions?

DE

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
hello
i think i will put some light - - at least on one point>?- - is there somthing else bigger than the nwo- - - my friend thank you -there is some thing else bigger - way bigger- - there is some thing much bigger than all of the il., bil. ,g. nwo- there is some thing driving the mear mortals that are the worlds players . the real movers and very much shakers- - - yes much bigger - - it is the same thing that makes our minds think of doing bad things to our fellow man - - the way we kill each other - - when we are all connected to each other - - - there is some thing that moves them and us - - - that some thing my friend is - - the devil,satan - - it all boils down to right or good - - - and wrong , evil- - the great deciever- - that knows how to work the movers and the shakers- - - knows how to munipulate- - because he knows how they think and how we think.- - - it is the devil that is taking this world- - -he is not happy if there is not suffering- - - and death - - as pres. bush said in his terror- speech to the people after 9-11 and i quote - - - "[ evil has found a willing servant"- - - this evil feeds on the suffering and fear and death . HUMM- - - i wonder what he meant?>?>- think about it you will figure it out. thanks GOD BLESS

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
seriously, a secret society so large that it may take the world in all but 5 days, such as the omega agency, or others designed for various purposes.

i highly doubt this is the case, and that people are just taking things too far, and not realizing the simplicity of cases.

though i would be for a world govt, should it exist.

even so, a secret society can only be secret if most of humanity isn't involved with it, but slipstream_node suggests taht all of humanity is involved.

i am not trying to pick a fight, i am just saying that this isn't very probable

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevenPLynn
even so, a secret society can only be secret if most of humanity isn't involved with it, but slipstream_node suggests taht all of humanity is involved.

do a search on the 'open conspiracy'. www.google.com...

do a search on 'pavlov'.www.google.com...

do a search on 'compartmentalisation','secret'.www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think several things can be established.

1. Most of the world has been run by a select crowd of plutocrats for a long time. One can go back a long time to look into this but starting with the Federal Reserve in 1913 is a good place to start with that.

2. We can forget the idea that this centralized control is a good thing. If it was benevolent, it would have used its power to improve things long ago. The fact that advanced medical and clean energy technologies that would have huge widespread benefits have been willfully and brutally suppressed is solid, simple evidence of that.

To anyone unwilling to see that much; please go discuss something else (or take over here completely and I'll go elsewhere). When the next phase of the agenda kicks in, perhaps you'll be back. People face reality when they are good and ready to.

I think the discussion should move on to;

1. The specifics and timing of their agenda.
1a. The extent of their agenda.
2. How unified they are. Are there factions?
2a. Is there a unifying ideology other than power itself? For example, the often mentioned luciferian dimension could be a "genuine" thing or a cynical device for blackmail, forging unity and encouraging destructive thinking.
3. Increasing our knowledge of the names, the organizations. Who is a player? Who is a willing slave?

[edit on 18-1-2005 by revengeogmakhno]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello All-

This is my first post to this thread - BUT!!!

I think all the talk about illuminati, Bilderberg, NWO, and the rest is TRUE- BUT it is a diversion from what REALLY motivates all this- MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

I believe this "organized" takeover is all about Corporate power- Multi-nationals who now control not only the resources of prodcution, but also the means and the consumption of production.

Corporate salaries in the U.S. are now 52 times the average worker's. IN 1985, it was only 17 times that. Think about multi-nationals. Their corporate leaders move in and out of goverment and lobbying with ease. They are members and leaders of the CFR, Bilderberg, the WTO and teh World Bank.

Instead of a world governed by the consent of nations, through "democratic" means- treaties, the charter of the UN, the Geneva Accords and the like, teh world is now governed by (hypocritical) CORPORATE free-trade agreements: NAFTA, the WTO, the World Bank, and other economic multi-national corporate cabals.

The other conspiracy stuff may have been pre- and early industrial secret movements, but since the advent of computers and corporations, that's now small potatoes.

Consider the Following:

The defense industry- the U.S. provides $4 billion (US) to BOTH Israel and Egypt every year, not to mention countless other countries.

The pharmaceutical industry, now totally multi-national, strangles the free-market in the U.S. by blocking imported, much cheaper imports.

For example, Wal-Mart is the largest employer in Communist China- a nation which uses prison and child labor to produce goods, which are then sold cheaply throughout the world. Meanwhile, these suppliers of "cheap" consumer goods are destroying the economic well-being of workers throughout the world- (There are no Unions ANYWHERE in the world in the Wal-Mart corporation.)

All automobile manufacturers are multi-nationals- using the cheapest labor they can find, and punishing those who demand a decent living wage.

In the quest for consumer technology, we are happy to give up any right to privacy. We are happily moving ever forward towards one-world, corporate/govermental mind-control. Forget about illuminati- the advent of Global positioning, UPCs, RFIDs (RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION DEVICES- used to track goods and people) will allow corporate/government to monitor and control every being on the planet!

Think about ON-STAR or EZ Passes for automobiles, tracking your every movement. Think about 24 hour, ubiquitous, video monitoring everywhere! It's already a fact in most of Great Britain. U.S. soldiers are already being implanted, as are livestock and pets, with microchips to keep track of medical information, and in some casaes location.

Think about your Blackberries, your Cable, your GPS's, Wi-Fi, your cell-phones, etc. Alll are grat advances in technology, now administered by "private" corporations- with the same CEO's and Boards that move in and out of Governments. As we've seen in the so-called "USA Patriot Act,"
the US government now has unprecedented power to seize private propertyand behavior, even including your library reading, all in the name of "National Security". The acty even allows the president, in direct violation of the 4th Amendment to imprison U.S. citizens without charging them with crimes. All the government needs to do is claim "national security."

Now, I'm not saying that everyone and everything is in sync with this movement- obviously much of the Muslim world has a different world view- just as destructive, but in a human-violence mode of operating. Thus, we have mortal enemies which threaten our Western way of life, and therefore justify our behavior. Meanwhile, the Muslim and much of the underprivileged world see us as the enemy, and seek to destroy our "way" of life.

Not sure where all this leads- except that it's moving to Armageddon- and the crossroads of the two "cultures" ends up right in the Middle East- where Westernized Israel meets Islamic nations. Who's got the bomb? Who drops it first and "wins" the game?

I say, forget the Masons, or the Bohemians, or the illuminati and wake up to the real conspiracy on the planet. The corporate world seeks to dominate through making us submissive to our "friends"- technology and consumer goods- to lull us into complacency.

Just one guy's opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sorry everyone- my sloppy spelling has much more to do with my aggravation than with my intellect! I need to check it a little more thoroughly!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think centralization of political, economical and military power is very dangerous, it would only breed more corruption, and thus ultimately creating a hi-tech fascist one world government from where there is no escape. Because there is no other government to stop it, and the people will most likely be disarmed and oppressed by the ruling elite's police and military.
In order to prevent such from happening, power needs to be decentralized.

Personally I believe there is a elite of wealthy investment bankers, other businessmen and influential politicians that in a sense control the world, or more accurately are able to effectively manipulate political, economical, social etc. events, and it seems that they are pushing for a world wide empire that has never been seen before in human history. There has always been selfish control freak elites, what makes our generations any diffrent?
As seen after the previous world war, a need for more unification arrised. The UN, NATO and eventually the EU were created. A possible way to create a one world government, would be to manipulate political events to bring forth a third world war, a nuclear/biological/chemical war. This would serve two important purposes for the establishment of a one world government. It would show that many of the previous forms of government have failed, to prevent further wars a one world government would have to be established, because then there would be no other countries to fight, obviously. People would also be desperate for new "revolutionaries". Secondly, population reduction, the population would be reduced to more manageable levels.
What about the environment then? Not even the elite would like to live in a wasteland. Well there is a "solution" to that problem. Most people live in cities, and with nuclear warheads that are accurate and small enough, maybe 100 to 1000 kilotons, while launching like two or three of those per city/military base, you could reduce fallout to more manageable levels. Biological and chemical weapons could also work.

Then there's another way, a bit more peacful but slower. You slowly adjust the populace to a one world government over a period of maybe one or two hundred years, that means first establishing regional organizations and unions, and giving them more and more power over a period of decades, the EU is a good example of this. First it was the Coal and Steel Union, then the European Economic Community, then the European Comunity and now it's the European Union. Once several of these regional unions have been established and converted to states, you'd give even more power and influence to international organizations like the UN, NATO etc. Then after a while a one world government would have established itself. Propaganda, controlled media, distractions (sports, entertainment), suppression of dissent, restriction of civil liberties, disarmament, more control via surveillance and other forms, would be required, in moderate levels at first, but getting more intense by the years.
Population reduction would also be important, but it would also be slow, like poisoning food, water, humans etc. with components that lead to diseases that lay latent for long periods and then eventually start killing people. Like cancer, AIDS, heart-related diseases etc. etc.

When you remove moral and reduce people to sheep, animals or just numbers, it's probably much easier to execute these types of plans. But it's not civilized or even human, it's savage. Sick.

Obviously the elites have been working on the second method, but it seems to be getting out of hand. I think we can expect the first method to be used within the next ten or twenty years.

But don't be silly, Bush isn't the only one involved, I reckon he's just a puppet. Actually from what I've seen the most that are fighting against this are republicans. The democrats just oppose Bush, but accept the UN.
But seriously, the "top" dems and reps are equally as bad and in bed with eachother. Seriously, you've got to get over the left-right paradigm, it's a charade, an act, theater, and nothing more.

And no, I don't believe in reptilians.

Anyway, that's what I think, in a nutshell.

[edit on 28/10/2005 by SwearBear]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think that this is a very interesting subject, first off. We really also need to look at the distribution of the "NWO" government spending money. Most of the money will be aquired from the already richer nations, and then if the NWO says that it can take that money and give EVERYONE proper education and security... We are going to have to be pulling money out of our rear's trying to pay off those bills.
The fact is simple, that there just isn't enough worldwide income to support everyone equally with the essentials being stated that would take place. And even if there was equality mutually in the NWO system, it would include all of us, the people of the system, being most likely homeless and/or fighting to keep our share of the profits. Personally, I resent the thought of falling into a NWO, and if it happens, I assure you I'll be among the first in the rebellion.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Swearbear wrote:

There has always been selfish control freak elites, what makes our generations any different?

Rob Writes: Technology-and the ability to blow up our own planet.

I'm not at all against humanity socially evolving into a united "One World" mentality. My difficulty with the idea is how we get there. In a U.N.- collegial manner, decisions are made transparently (in public), not in back-room deals between unaccountable "illumininati" (corp-gov) types. The wealthy are steering us away from a participatory governing model into a military-industrial-complex model, except with that with modern technology, we go as willing sheep into this brave new world!

In the open governance model, spokes people for the environment, or the poor, or ethisists are included to represent the less powerful constituencies. In the other corporate greed model, only the powerful have input, only the powerful exercise control, and frankly, the distribution of wealth and resources is so lopsided as to be close to genocidal.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If you think about it, what exactly would the leaders of the NWO gain? Control of a society where everything is outlawed and nothing is allowed to happen.

Wow, what fun that would be.
Even if the NWO is in control RIGHT now, society isn't really too bad.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here's my view on the subject of the New World Order.

For thousands of years there has been a group of inter-breeding bloodlines of occult practitioners working toward global domination. They have gone by many different names, and are currently known as the Illuminati. The Illuminati is satanic and based in the occult. Their beliefs evolved from the worship of the Egyptian Sun-God, Horas, which is the all seeing eye. This God evolved into Lucifer, the light bearer. The plan to bring about the New World Order would be centuries long and would take a certain form. It would be brought about by the problem-reaction-solution strategy. The Illuminati creates a problem, gets a desired reaction from the population, and presents a solution that furthers the NWO agenda. One of the earlies examples of this would be with religion. The Illuminati creates religions, like Christianity, to get people to believe it. These religions are based off of pagan myths, occultism, and fraud. They also add the paradise vs. torment fraud in regard to the afterlife, to scare people into believing. Once these religions have a large following, they start religious wars to divide humanity and retain control.

The goal of the Illuminati is nothing less than total world domination through a centralized world government, cashless monetary system, complete survelience, a mandatory satanic religion, a huge police force and military working against the people, and a micro-chipped population. As we look at the War on Terrorism, 9/11, the Patriot Act, etc we can see this New World Order coming into existence. I predict that Israel is going to stage a terrorist attack, blame it on Syria, and then Israel and the US will attack Syria. Next there will probably be a nuclear attack in the US that will bring about martial law and a war in Iran. After all these wars, the countries of the world will be occupied with UN troops, and their constitutions disbanded. Un-appointed leaders will take control of various regions of the Earth all under control of a single world dictator. At that point the New World Order will be fully in place. I believe they want the NWO in place by 2012. The War on Terrorism is what will bring it about. Many people will, sadly, relinquish their freedom and national sovereignty for a false sense of security. World Government will be welcomed by many, and that is just what the Illuminati is counting on. I think that they also plan to kill off two thirds of the worlds population. I think they are trying to do this now by means of the bird flu and soon-to-come mandatory vaccinations. And I'm sure they will have death camps ready for the resisters. That's my view on the New World Order, it is definitely not a good thing. The only thing you can really do to fight this agenda is to free yourself spiritually and never bow down.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
lying signs and wonders.
right on the money, xFalconx.

good post.

many luciferian institutions boldy display their association with the lightbringer, lucis trust and lucent technology, for example.

corporations with an arc and star in their logos are suspect to me. the symbolism of the illuminati has so saturated our enviroment, that we filter out it's obvious presence.
the obelisk, like the one in the vatican, or the washington monument, represent the missing phallus of osiris. there is even a sun icon in the courtyard of the vatican. in toronto, there is a statue outside the new police headquarters. -a child pulling a wagon with a huge obelisk in it. very disturbing stuff. dedicated/donated by the masons, it has the words, 'to serve and protect' engraved on it.

to serve and protect who or what, i always wonder, seeing as police are now used to quell dissent and protect white collar criminals, instead of uphold justice(ie. the justice of the heart, not twisted legislation and loopholes).

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
New World Order?

The Old World Order never really left us.

Kings and Queen's still control a mass of wealth, the rich still control a mass of the words resources - oil, gold, etc.

The majority of people control very little, in many Nation's they no longer even own their land the State can remove them from it. In essence, I believe modern democracy is nothing more than feudalism in a mini-skirt and boob-tube.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Swear Bear and others question whether it hasn't always been so.

Rob Writes:

Yes, It has always been so. The difference now is that technology is being used in such ways as to "cement" this control. Prior to satellities, hi-tech spying, and RFID, cable and the like, tracking human beings has been a very "human" affair.

Today, in addition to the technologies mentioned above, we are breeding a generation of zombied cell-phone, I-Pod, video game users, T.V. and computer addicted, advertising bombarded peole, who lack the cohesion, or the energy to protest what is happening to them.

It's easier to laugh at "Desperate Housewives", or to watch "Wheel of Fortune" or a Reality show, or zone out on an I Pod, than to have the balls to get up and DO something about what's happening on the planet.

Yes, it's always been this way, but technology is geometrically expanding this, creating a totally passive society. Even worse, this technology not only scares the hell out of those who participate, but also ridicules those who do.

Rob

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It all comes down to money right? I think what the goal is, is already being accomplished. I mean its a free market everyone has ties and no one can do anything already. It just slowly evolves to get worse. I mean media/oil/politics they are all sucking off eachothers blood so they don't screw eachothers game right. And what do I care? I yell and scream and send nasty emails to congress bah what for no one gives a crap. You have to have some smarts while doing this which I would doubt they would ever want to have some BS police state, that would hurt the flow of money big time. I do have a imaginative curiousity about large damagful happenings like 9/11,natural disaster etc. If in deed any of these events were for other motivation but who knows, will we ever? I doubt it.

All in all America is built on money the biggest culture we have are built on dollar bills and Ipods. It will never change, I highly doubt anyone will ever have enough muscle to do anything and if one has enough muscle they would have some sort of money tie so they would not do anything. Money rules everything...

My biggest fear is how these big US companies hurt other countries everyday in the end that will hurt us.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, the word "illuminati" let's be clear, is just a buzz word or slang word for those who power broke and conspire in secret. The globalists who meet in secret to set the agenda of world policy. It's another word like cronyism, draconian measures, neocons, etc.

The "new world order" is nothing secret. On sept 11th 1990 Bush Sr made a whole speach about the need for a new world order.

For folks that doubt there's an nwo, just look at what they are protesting in Argentina this past weekend. "Free Trade" is one of the big tentacles of the nwo, via the IMF World Bank and other things. It's how they can privatize water in third world countries and enslave masses into slave labor work for American consumer products. This is the real nwo...the Washington politicians, CIA etc making backroom deals with oil companies and terrorists.
The folks who orchestrated or allowed 9/11 to happen.

The Federal Reserve act of 1913. I mean that's a big impetus right there, if anyone wants to know whose really running the show. No conspiracy theory tinfoil hat stuff there, it's all in plain site. Creating profti out of endless chaos, imperialization, and keeping the public scared from a never ending boogeyman while systematically scaling back their rights.

The NWO is of course made up of America, England, Israel, China, the european financial players, etc. Heck even CNN had a piece called "China and the new world order". The goal is quite literally the systematic control over every sovereign nation, the subjegation of the people, and the proliferation of pure greed over humanity and eco systems.

As far as the theological stuff, I'm not fan of David Icke or the Christian fundamentalists...so my only comment is that the rich and powerful of course enjoy the interlocking power trips of stuff like Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove. I think their only real theology is the belief in the almighty dollar bill...which just so happens to have their esoteric symbolism on it.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by 8bitagent]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Please forgive the lateness of this reply but I am a newbie to this site. I find the range and content of this topic very interesting.Some people seem to think this is a plan to dominate in our lifetimes but this plan has been in the works for generations and will continue its slow and steady progress. I have read a very informative history of this, it is entitled:"The Unseen Hand An introduction to the Conspiratorial view of history." by A.Ralph Epperson. He has a great deal of historical facts and information, he is (or was) a proffesor of history. I do not agree with all of his conclussions and he is deffinatly an extreme right wing paranoid(the book was written in 1985 and his main thread was socialism is the NWO's method of taking over the world). However, there is still alot of information about the beginnings of the illuminati, the bilderbergs, etc. One orginazation most people forget about is the trilateral commission. The main force of taking over the world is economic, and the international banking community is involved up to their eyeballs. It would seem that there is more than one orginazation trying for control of the world and they are sometimes at odds with each other. I hope there is going to be more input on this particular subject, I enjoy a good intelectual debate.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the will use corperations to raise third world economies, and then shift into gears with the MIC to raise their arms profits, slowly but surely indocterinating the entire globe. for a better, safer more established globe.

this is american hegenomy

NWO

[edit on 6-11-2005 by sturod84]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join