It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: Lets be serious here....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't see how the NWO would work, even if it did try to take over, do you really think all of the billions of people in the world would let this happen? There would be massive rioting and anarchy and with so many people fighting against the NWO, it would be nearly impossible for the NWO to be successfull. If an NWO-type society does try and take over, I doubt it will be in this lifetime, cause for a task that huge of having to govern the entire world, the governing must have to take over at just the right moment, and just because people feel that when a terror attack happens to America again, that the NWO will take over shortly after, well what about the rest of the world? It's called the New World Order, so I think it would be impossible to take over the world and have it be a successfull plan.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-18-2003 by 10DeadInside10]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The example I gave to Byrd was of a "one-world government" based on the positive goals of a "utopian" society. As I mentioned, this would depend on the motives and agendas of those who would run or control it.

The agenda: New World Order is happening and has been an ongoing process. The foundation has been laid, and is in the midst of gradual build-up to the culmination of a formalized "one-world government." Those who have been implimenting this agenda are not doing it for the betterment or benefit of the "world." They are doing it as of a "prophecy fullfillment" and is inherently "evil" by subjective nature. Whether it be called "Omega Agency", Illuminati, COINTELPRO, etc., it doesn't matter.....why? Cause they all have the same goal in mind!

"Those" who are behind this New World Order have been somewhat identified or brought to light and are slowly being exposed. Thus they have imparted multiple "programs" of disinformation to not necessarily "hide them" but to confuse those seeking a deeper knowledge and understanding of thier true nature and works. I have read, from multiple sources that have stated that one of the goals of "those" behind this New World Order, whether Illuminati, etc, is a reduction in the worlds population of 66%-80%.

Here is one such article:
"Debunking the Myth that Illuminati Governments of the World are in the Middle East now just because of "Big Oil" interests."
www.cuttingedge.org...

This above link and article says a "two-thirds" reduction of world population....

"Every Program to Defeat the West is in Place."
100777.com...

This above link and article is pretty informative. The site is a very informative one and I invite any to check it out.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The New World Order is not New, I think that is a misconception that many have. It is like globalization.
They have been here since the beginning of modern civilisation. The world has seen intergration and international trading for millenia. We are now coming to the climax of a 5000 year agenda. Because of modern technology in the past 50 years we feel things have become globalized. This is true, although the basic principles of the new order can be traced through history.
The thing I find interesting is that everything that constitutes a one world government has been brought into society by small groups that all seem to be connected, usually by blood.
For instance, credit cards existed during the crusades when they were brought in to circulation by the Knights Templar.
Colonialism by the 'Western Occidental' world has been suppressing native peoples for centuries, stealing not only their land and wealth but also their secrets, perhaps to keep for themselves, who knows?
I don't think there can be any doubt that there has been a slow, gradual take over by small genetically connected organisations through history, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this!

Whether it's a good thing or not is a different matter.

For all us LUCKY people living in Britain, America or the so-called 'developed' nations it is, but what about the rest of the world, like those poor Indonesians who get paid 17pence a day to manufacture Nike trainers? It doesn't make sense that Tiger Woods gets paid millions a year just to wear them let alone make them.

Trust me my friends, the tide is changing and I don't think us 'developed' people are going to be LUCKY for much longer.

We can't have our cake and eat it.

Peace and Love.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The New World Order is not new.....its been in the workings for quite along time.........

Since my time here is growing short...meaning since my postings will significantly be dropping in the next week due to college, the second go-round of 4 years......I am going to "dump" some links here for all to consume and dig into. These are informative and indepth. There are some here at ATS that have more links and sites for further information. Mine are not, in no way, the only informative ones out or known:

100777.com...

www.konformist.com...

jahtruth.co.uk...

newworldorder.hpage.net...

www.theanalysis.net...

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.prolognet.qc.ca...

www.grailwerk.com...

www.nireland.com...

www.hermetics.org...

grahamhancock.com...
(hit the "search" button...type in Illuminati or Freemasons or Bilderberg, etc., you may be surprised to find what you read here)

I hope you all find these informative and knowledgable.
Peace.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 18-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
SeekerOf: I too will be returning to school. Best of luck with your studies. I found this interesting in the second article.

�A lot of war, rumors of war, and spilled blood will have to be shed before the Illuminati has achieved their goal of "cleansing" the earth and changing civilizations from a "high-entropy" Industrial Civilization to a "low-entropy" Agricultural Civilization. Truly, the events of the End of the Age are upon us!�

If the Illuminati have been in control for so long, why would they have propagated industrial civilization model that was �very high entropy�? Furthermore, the development and proliferation of nuclear weapons, scalar weapons, etc. would threaten the possibility of any civilization, industrial or agricultural. Do you think they�ve found another rock?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thats a very interesting question kukla. I was in the midst of doing some research into what you have mentioned. My conclusion thus far, is that it "they" perhaps feel that they could have controlled such an outcome(s). "They" are and have infiltrated every aspect of government and religious organization. This is not limited to the US. "They" are in virtually every major nation...Russia included.

I can not fully and adequately answer your question and I do certainly apologize for that. All I can do is make a "guess." "They" may have, indeed, found another "rock." I tend to view it that "they" have a method behind the madness....so to speak.

I, in no way, fully understand the methods and means behind the "they" and their agenda(s). I was fairly new to this myself. But in gathering many, many resources and information in this relative short time, I have come to the conclusion that this agenda and "those" behind this are real. Information, facts, etc. are gathered and pieced together to glean a total picture....I was far from seeing this "total picture." But from the surface and from what I was seeing, is that "this" is real; the agenda is real, "they" are real.

I hope this answers a bit but I find that in this subject of agenda's and "they" and "those" behind the scenes.....there ae always question to be answered. I don't think all the questions will ever be answered. I do wish I could be more informative with the questions you seek but alas, I cannot and I offer my apologizes. I just think that when one 'adds' the coincidences and 'bits' of information together, one begins to see that something is happening and that this is 'real.'

I wish you the best in your endeavors with school/college also. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
No need to apologize. I think we�re all seeking the unattainable. We will never know the truth about �who� they are and what their �plans� are for us. But that doesn�t mean we should ignore what we don�t understand or simply pray for salvation and get on with our lives. How boring would that be?

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
When Bush Sr started touting about NWOs in his term, he meant the agenda later promulgated by PNAC and Cheney.

That is no utopia. Not in any way.

There is no place on this planet for a Bush/PNAC driven agenda for a new world order of any kind.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Do you like that world order we have? Do you believe in all this info war sites content: cuttingedge.org... , 100777.com... �.?
The oldest war in history is a war against doctrine based religions and churches. Visible but perfectly hidden symmetry of power, financial systems and supporting doctrines was always a target of some of organization having dream of New World Order.
The Armageddon vision of NWO is simply a way to keep the status quo, to force you to believe that any change or evolution is deadly dangerous for you �

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Look at the path mankind is on right now... pollution, the threat of nuclear war, killing of other humans, and religious persecution. What if they just realize that in a thousand years chances are... everyone on earth will be dead... So we have to make sacrifices to bring world peace and unity... Think of the technological advances we could have without ever having to worry about war and terrible things like that... I think there agenda might not be evil.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
im not going to go out and do anything about the nwo unless they start wanting chips and the like implanting...in us all, if it ever gets to that..

so untill they start some major s**t, im keeping myself to myself...

but if it ever gets to that point where i think they are taking the piss, boy will i kick up a fuss!!!

ill take out as many of the b******s as i can before killing myself...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Do you think they�ve found another rock?

It certainly wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibility....

Alternative3 is a plan for 3 possibilities to escape from the climatic catastrophe. One of the alternatives is go live on another planet, for the top guys only. There are already some huge bases on Mars. A planet with lots of water and blue sky, as you can see.

www.teegeeack.com...

Note that I'm not necessarily "sold" on the theory claimed by the author of the above link.... However my point is that I DO believe that there ARE structures on the moon & mars that are products of an intelligent civilization.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
.....an evolutionary thing,like a changing world and larger population.
There are always those who want to run it all,we just have to get this priveledge thing out of the way,there is no chance of fairness if some are born into power.
NOT!?.
Too much distraction,no specifics available.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
NWO is giving too much to a small group ofpeople. But I still believe that NWO is bound to fall. However long it will take freedom will prevail.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It crosses my mind, after reading lots of history and the writings of many others who are or were smarter than I'll ever be, that most of this stuff is bogus.

I don't doubt there are many people out there in positions of authority who are working toward a unified planete. It is, in my very humble opinion, an inevitibility. Where people tend to gather in large numbers, most people tend to want to give over the day to day labor of governing. Self governance is a large pain, and leaves very little time for other things, like eating, sleeping, socializing, etc. And ... There are always people out there who are willing to take that job over ... Oila! Politicians and lawyers!

As I said, there is not reason to believe there won't be a one world order... In a world rife with nuclear power, dwindling natural goods, and spiraling violence, I think there is a certain amount of inevitibility. A single world government, and at some point, a single world religion.

Is this good or bad? It depends on what people make out of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
excellent NWO thread. youse guyses are really thinking.
here's a bit of a monkey wrench.
it's a book i'm reading right now called, 'the age of spiritual machines' by ray kurzweil(successful hi tech entrepeneur/inventor). he extrapolates current trends in the acceleration of entropy(a galactic trend), and shows how moore's law has a limit(which he predicts we will hit around 2020).
his thought is that machines are the next step in evolution. the computers we are building are able to out think us now!(big blue, chess) soon they will be 100 fold 'smarter' than us. also, he sees how we are gradually interfacing with our new creation(artificial intelligence, robotics), and how our destiny seems to point to downloading ourselves into the machine, becoming bodyless.
he points out that, in past evolutionary 'overlaps', the old species is killed off by the new. this means the machines are probably going to kill homo sapiens off. however, by then, we should be safely a part of the machine. i don't know if the shadow controllers planned this, but they certainly are aware of it. just another (very important) angle to consider.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'm just wondering if there's a movie or a series about the NWO?

There will be... in the future...

Anyways, I think that humanity will be united in the future. Wheter it will be under a dictator or if we will work together in peace, is up to the people.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'll sum this up as quickly as possible. As far as the exsistence or non-exsistence of these secret societies (Illumanti, New World Order, Bilderburg, Omega Agency etc.) It's like this...Parts are true, parts are not true. Some are more fact based than others. Some people take a sentece of information and turn into an entire two page thesis, largely based on what THEY believe and not in facts or at least in things that make you wonder. Give me something that I can go and check for myself. It doesn't even have to be concrete. For example: Clinton supposedly attended a Bilderburg meeting the year before he was elected president. At least give me something showing that he was AT LEAST in that city at the same time that said meeting was suppose to occur. Little things like that are better than nothing. That's all I ask, I have a very open mind for a different. But please give me more than one person's speculation. Thanks. Feel free to email me at anytime.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Personally, i dont believe in the new world order, especialy after i read some articles saying that it was associated with the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar was a Gnostic orginization bent on hiding their beliefs from the catholic church during the inquisition at all costs, in order to protect their lives.

I mean come on people, get serious! A secret society controlling the entire WORLD?! Just sit back and think about the mathematical logic here. Quite possibly the government uses tactics like Delphi, etc. etc. to get us to vote certain decisions, but most of the power is in OUR hands! Not theirs! They are part of us! We are essencialy the govenment! So if the government is being controlled by the illuminati or the new world order or whatever then arent we? I know my beliefs arent influenced by the new world order!

I know im gonna get flamed by some really conspiracy bent people, but thats ok, speak my mind!

Learn the art,
Wisdom is the key,
This world is not real,
This is the truth of the gnosis of Christ.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join