It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our we momerys of GOD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
mye queiston is thwy did you eedit all them posts out? whjat did they say/

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
why does it matter what i wrote, i was trying to fix my mistakes
were does god come up with all these ideals about to make anything if god knows what going to happened

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
does anybody know or we are here not to wonder why just live and then well see what well happened

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i no iam not the perfect person but how is, we know god only son he made for us learn from but everything in this world is to learn and how we are going to get by and not to kill each other. all of i think or its wrong to think of anything. i just would like to understand. if anyone has it in there heart to help me i would love that but turely only from the heart and soul what god give you

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
uh i hav no clue you tell me

it matters because you should stand by what you say

imo

does anybody know or we are here not to wonder why just live and then well see what well happened

made no sense to me?

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I had a similar thought once that perhaps God is experiencing time in the opposite direction of us, at least in part....I think that's related to what you're trying to say.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
when you had this feeling once. then can you tell me

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
when god know whats going to happened are we not to sit back and let things happened or we the people how want to live and fix the mistakes. if weren't made memories of god mind then we can change our future and die for it. if god is going to destroy this world and make a new ending and pick the ture people of his chose should i need to pray even hard to be next to god

top topics

<< 1   >>

join