It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "League Of Shadows"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
How convenient, every one telling the new guy "google" quirk. There is definitely a league our there and its name is "The League of Extraordinary gentlemen."

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Urufu

I do am deeply interested, how can i learn more of this?
i hope you will answer my call
Dirk([email protected])

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Urufu, I you really serious about LOS? If so, could you give me the number to LOS in NYC. I would really like to learn more about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxgoadRemember that the League is doing this for their own 'twisted sense of justice', saying that when things get too out of hand, everyone has to suffer.

Huh
sounds very much like what is described in this video (this is part 1 of 3.. I would encourage you to watch all three.. very methodical and intriguing). Could either be the neo-conservatives or the radical muslims or even both depending on perspective. I woudl think it would be more in line with the neo conservatives considering my personal perspective.

anyway... watch and see what you think:

The Power of Nightmares

[edit on 15-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
@URUFU:
If you're from THIS legion I would like to join. - This legion is all I search and all what I care about. And if I don't find them I need to start a secret society by myself. Its my lost horizon in this hopeless world!
I would be pleased if I got email... -

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We do exist... Lets just leave it at that ...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oxgoad

hidden secret coded messages in movies! BALANCE - YOUR LEFT ME FOR DEAD & BURN DOWN MY HOUSE - CONSIDER US EVEN!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Jagoff.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i am the member of the League. Its HQ are in Tibet. This is where the mystrious knowledge I have found.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
First of all The League of Shadows could not tell anyone if they existed or not.
Thats why its called Shadows. Only a second rate person would ever reveal that he or she is in such a league. This League of Shadows you are speaking about was created in comic books, and later in the movie Batman Begins. Some people could create a gang and name it that, but I am guessing, Only The real LOS, is out there but they are doing their job by being secretive. I stumbled onto this page by simple googling League of Shadows. Which is kind of humorous because that would be the first place everyone would look.

-Facelessman

By the way, this post is 5 years old. How was your luck with gaining info about your subject?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join