It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just my profile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My Profile

Just a profile of me! DucKid! Lover of Smileys!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My Profile

I got a domain name!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My website has been seriously updated. Here's the link:

www.duckswebpage.tk...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My website looks better than ever, with major updates! Click here to see it! Please sign my guestbook!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DucKid
My website looks better than ever, with major updates! Click here to see it! Please sign my guestbook!

Wow, this is like.....the talk to yourself thread....

Aww...I'm sure your sites nice, I have to go nap right now though...(Seriously, I'm dying for some Tylenol 3's, my head is KILLING me, and I happen to have some available upstairs by me bed), so I'll check it out maybe sometime.

^^

I actually have a fanclub site myself.......I don't want to give it out though, I'm already overwhelmed by it, a friend made it for me, and now 400 member's have joined....

X_X

It's crazy, it makes me embarassed too, why people would want to join a cult devoted to me, as my friend made the group name, and now I can't change it! >_<

Oh well, it's actually been good promotion for when I need photoshoot opurtunities....like now!?

Starving artist anyone.....

T_T

I NEED money, to both pay of my Visa, and order some more meds online, which I feel are necessary additions to my regime of proper healthcare, and supplements, as well as anti toxin meds. ^_^

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Jesus Christ this is the talk to yourself thread!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have changed the url of my website!!!! It is now:

www.duckswebsite.tk...

[edit on 8/23/2005 by DucKid]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well nice to meet ya. Perhaps you should stop advertising and start posting. Just put your site in your signature line and I am sure we will all see it. Have fun on the site.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, in case you haven't noticed, there are no more signatures. Did you not notice that?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What? I have a signature and so do you. I am not sure what you mean. The signaure is at the bottom of your post where it says "signature".

Can you make a ATS/PTS/BTS smiliey?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I can't see signatures anymore!!!! what the heck happened?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I found out the problem, it was set the low-bandwidth mode! I didn't know that it would do that! Oh! I have to test out a link:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Since no one's posting here, and you can't edit, I must test out the image here.

new topics

top topics

join