It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catalina Island Tunnel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I heard that there is a tunnel going from Edwards air force base to Catalina. Has anyone found any credible evidence of this tunnel? I know there used to be a base there during WWII but i haven't heard of one still existing. There could be an underground base there but i am not sure. I've been diving at Catalina and didn't notice anything weird while i was there. The water is freezing so they could use that for cooling stuff.

I have also been reading up on the supposed underground tunnels that connect a massive underground world. They say the US government, greys, reptilians and other aliens live there and have turf wars. I wonder if they have gang signs? Do you think that the Tunnel could be a part of this underground complex conspiracy or just another tunnel?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Most of my research says no, it's a joke/slash rumor. The biggest problem with the idea is that there isn't a point in going to Catalina.

There is "Catalina trench" a sea floor trench that goes from the land to the island, but that is a natural phenomenon.

Also worth noting is rumors from divers that they worked on large piping near Catalina for the government.

But again, what purpose would a tunnel to that place serve?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NinjaCodeMonkey

Probably not, I mean that would be a mighty long tunnel and with all the earthquakes southern California gets, I doubt it would last long with all that sea water above, 1 crack, and it's game over.

Like was just mentioned too, why Catalina? There is nothing of importance there.

join