It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"World sees Uncle Sam as the bad guy"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
Just because they supported it does not mean the government would let them practice their beliefs here. I also don't think the united states government gave a crap about what they did.

Its like this you find the man who has the cure for aids only problem is he is a mass murder do you pay him to work for you and have people actually benefit from him or do you send him to prison missing out on one of the greatest medical achievements possibly ever.

Ok, but it would be interesting if you could acknowledge that what you are so proud of about America was achieved off the backs of Nazis working on your soil. That's putting it very bluntly, but it's the way it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Scientists were deployed at White Sands Proving Ground, New Mexico, Fort Bliss, Texas and Huntsville, Alabama to work on guided missile and ballistic missile technology, and led to the foundation of NASA and the US ICBM program.

en.wikipedia.org...

The foundation of NASA .... that does not mean that NASA is a NAZI run organization. They might of helped with some of the technology to build the rockets to get there but it was us the united states who put a man on the moon not the Nazi's.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I never said it was a Nazi run organisation. Read my post again. NASA would not have achieved what it did, when it did, without the import of Nazi scientists after WW2 whose work was the foundation for putting man on the moon.

The same can be said of the Soviets in putting a man in space first. They stole everything they could put their hands on from the Germans and backwards engineered the technology.

I'm not here to argue about it. It's history and is written.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's very very hard for an American to understand why other nations and especialy 3rd world nations might hate them. You just wouldn't understand, unless you are one of those people.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
I never said it was a Nazi run organisation. Read my post again. NASA would not have achieved what it did, when it did, without the import of Nazi scientists after WW2 whose work was the foundation for putting man on the moon.

So what? What is your point? Do you not agree with NASA or putting a man on the moon?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Day one: Invade France
Day one (afternoon): France is done, whos next?

Reminds me of the Simpson's episode where the French nuke Springfield.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rorschach
It's very very hard for an American to understand why other nations and especialy 3rd world nations might hate them. You just wouldn't understand, unless you are one of those people.

We know why and we have been told, we hog up all the gas, eat all the food, have all the money, and were nothing but arrogant selfish overweight war loving neo Nazi's right?

It takes a lot to hate someone, why should forighn countries blindly hate us. They never meant me personally they never meant the people who live here, and they just hate us? thats not right people need to stop turning toward hate, you have to remember the united states does not hate anyone, sure there are a few people who discriminate but the majority of Americans are very accepting when it comes to minorities and to assume otherwise is just ignorant. Some say we spell Peace with bombs but what people don't under stand is eliminating war will not lead you to peace, eliminating threat will lead you to peace.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Who has all of the money? You make it sound like it gets equally distributed amongst th entire 300 million population.

5% of you have all of the money.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

Originally posted by Rorschach

We know why and we have been told, we hog up all the gas, eat all the food, have all the money, and were nothing but arrogant selfish overweight war loving neo Nazi's right?

[edit on 28-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

You forgot the part about the Hypocrisy.... thats another one to add to the list... andthe blatant lies that are spewed from your countries government... and the fact your people (some not all) dont seem to care your government lies to increase your countries wealth.... i could go on and on... but i've finished work now so i'm out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join