It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible clues for predicting UFO Sightings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Possible clues for predicting UFO Sightings.

I am in the "ETH" camp. Extra-terrestrial Hypothesis.

The "ETH" explains everything, it explains Roswell, it explains UFO's throughout Human History, it explains why millions of people report the same stories all over the Globe.

The problem is that , publicly , no one has ever proved the " ETH" as fact.

One way to show the validity of the "ETH" , would be to predict UFO sightings , based on evidence that we have. Logically if the " ETH" is valid , then we should have evidence , by now , that would allow us to test the "ETH".

Last week I was reading Soviet sighting reports, and I came across a report given by ,
MAJOR GENERAL VASILY ALEXEYEV
, on the UFO evidence website.

Later the question no longer seemed so fantastic and began to be examined at the level not

only of the Defense Ministry, but of other government departments as well. This interest

specifically expressed itself in certain experts being sent to investigate, especially to those

places where UFOs, let's call them that, appeared quite frequently. I know a whole

number of military bases in that category. As a rule they are objects of strategic

significance, rocket complexes, scientific test establishments, in other words the places

where there is a high concentration of advanced science and, to some degree, danger.

Because every nuclear rocket, every new Air force installation represents a breakthrough

both in science and in military terms; it is first and foremost a peak, the summit of human

achievement. And that is where UFOs appeared fairly often.
Moreover, individual officers

and commanders on the spot who knew about the phenomenon and had no official

instructions on the matter, acted on their own initiative to investigate UFOs, recording

data, and so on. I know that in some places they even learned to create a situation which

would deliberately provoke the appearance of a UFO. A UFO would appear where there

was increased military activity connected, say, with the transportation of "special" loads. It

was enough artificially stimulate or schedule such a move for a UFO to appear. In other

words, some kind of conditional relationship emerged. And they detected it.
We're an

intelligent nation, nothing escapes us. I know that at certain testing ranges - I won't name

them, although it's no longer a secret - they even learnt to make contact of a kind. What

did that consists of? First the UFO appeared; in most instances it was a sphere, but there

were other kinds. Contact was achieved with the help of physical indications of behavior -

pointing your arms in various directions, say, and the sphere became flattened in the same

direction. If you raised your arms three times, the UFO flattened out in a vertical

direction three times as well. In the early 1980s, on the instructions of the then Soviet

leadership, experiments using technical devices (theodolites, radar stations, and others)

were carried out as a result of which the unidentified objects were firmly recorded as

instrumental data.

His report is interesting in that , he claims Soviet Scientist have actually " Caused" UFO's to appear , by moving " Special" cargo.

That’s very interesting , in fact , its also repeatable, just what you want in a science experiment.

Today Fox News ran a report about the U.S. about to begin the manufacture of more Plutonium. I was unable to find a link to the Story on the Fox News Website, although I did find this in a Google search. www.ananuclear.org...

If the U.S. does indeed build a new site for Plutonium production , based on the evidence available , it would be reasonable to expect UFO's to be sighted in the area.

This would most likely be a Ufologist best chance at re-creating this experiment , as individuals do not have access , or control over the movements of Nuclear materials.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So then Boise Idaho is going to get a huge increase of sighting because it's Idaho National Labs near Arco that is going to be the plant making the product. Guess its time for a family reunion pretty soon.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Take a good Camera , and use 800 speed film , any digital pics will be automatically questioned.

new topics

join