It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: Movie Buffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I want to start a Poll on how many people are Movie Buffs, and if that is the cause of peoples paranoia on this website, from seeing on two many movies. Soo.. Just say yes or no so I can get a percentage. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Not sure it affects my worldview though. My all time fave (if I had to pick one) is probably The Big Lebowski. Too funny.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Big YUP, throw anything my way, I'll probably get it. That goes for music as well. Not 80's # though.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes, but I do not see this poll having any validity as per your question because you are not differenciating between people that watch conspiracy movies and people that watch Disney movies.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Yes, but I do not see this poll having any validity as per your question because you are not differenciating between people that watch conspiracy movies and people that watch Disney movies.

You answered you own question Jonna, it's a conspiracy that anyone watches Disney movies.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I see a lot of films, but only a few from Hollywood.

A diet of action blockbuster conspiracy flicks coupled with first person shooter game addiction is a sure recipe for developing an underclass of zombified anti-social drones.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You betcha! Big movie buff; I don't think it has anything to do with my interest in this forum though.

And a big "Yeah Right"! to yeahright; The big Lebowski is one of the funniest movies ever made.

Lightseeker

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hmm..

Me and my wife and I are HUGE movie Buffs - we like everything from Big Stupid Action Flicks to Bizarro Indie Releases...

She is not paranoid - but I definately am, soo - go figure.

(of course being on the wrong side of the law can teach one a thing or two about American justice)

top topics

join