It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Billy Graham promoting Hillary Clinton

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well surprise, surprise...or maybe not

Mr. Billy Graham "America's Pastor" as the Media likes to present him, as finally dropped his mask, even for the blind it is now possible to see that Mr. Billy Graham is one of "The Boyz".
Was I surprised when Billy graham promoted Hillary Clinton as the next American President ...??
Not really, in fact Billy Graham has been promoting the "coming of The Savior" for a while, even tho according to the Religion he claims to profess "the Coming Savior" is nothing else but the Anti-Christ himself.

Billy Graham even promoted Bill Clinton has someone who should become an evangelist ??? An evangelist of what ??
The Lost Book of "Oral Sex isnt sex" ???

Wake up America, your so called Christian leaders are leading you somewhere alright, but i dont think it is Heaven!

Billy "Wham" Graham




posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah no offence, but i think the guy on that website is a little whack. Hes a little confused. Maybe Pastor Graham did support the Clinton's in his last cursade but that doesnt make him the Beast. I also took time to read some of the other things he has written on his site. He disagrees with the majority of the Bible. Thats a little odd. He takes what the Bible says and twistes it to fit his own crazy idealogy. I wouldnt listen to very much that he says.



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Well surprise, surprise...or maybe not

Mr. Billy Graham "America's Pastor" as the Media likes to present him, as finally dropped his mask, even for the blind it is now possible to see that Mr. Billy Graham is one of "The Boyz".
Was I surprised when Billy graham promoted Hillary Clinton as the next American President ...??
Not really, in fact Billy Graham has been promoting the "coming of The Savior" for a while, even tho according to the Religion he claims to profess "the Coming Savior" is nothing else but the Anti-Christ himself.

Billy Graham even promoted Bill Clinton has someone who should become an evangelist ??? An evangelist of what ??
The Lost Book of "Oral Sex isnt sex" ???

Wake up America, your so called Christian leaders are leading you somewhere alright, but i dont think it is Heaven!

Billy "Wham" Graham


Someone didn't take their Ritalin today.



posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Uh, I read that Graham denied promoting Hillary. He did say nicer things about Bill than he should've, in my opinion, but I think he was merely being gracious.



posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Actually he said it. I was watching the news and when I heard him say it I just about fell over in disbelief... How could he? Easy, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing..



posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The Reverand Billy Graham is a true man of God and worthy of your respect.
He has spent the last fifty-plus years, devoting his life to spreading the good news of the Gospel and has supported many presidents, from Eisenhower and Kennedy to Clinton and Bush; he is an equal-opportunity supporter of who ever happens to be in the White House. He is also a true American.

So, why are you bashing him? Have you ever listened to what he has to say? Don't be so quick to judge someone when youare not willing to judge yourself.

Matthew 7:1-6
1 "Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2 "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 "Or how can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5 "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
The Reverand Billy Graham is a true man of God and worthy of your respect.


Everyone deserves to be respected be they freind or foe. And as christians we are called not only to respect but also to love our enemies. However this doesn't mean that we shouldn't put people in their respective places. He is a man of the people not God.
He is also accused of being a 33rd degree mason. Something that is totally unacceptable for a "man of god".



posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyouslyhumored

He is also accused of being a 33rd degree mason. Something that is totally unacceptable for a "man of god".



So? The keyword is ACCUSED. Just because someone accuses someone of something does not mean its true. And since in my experience, those who "accuse" others of being Masons tend to be less than credible, I take such things with a grain of salt.



posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Just like any other religious leader that like to play into politics they influence their flocks with personal choices.

Even if he is or not promoting anybody, the power that people like him have over their faithful followers is enough to made them vote for anybody that he tells them so in the name of the lord.

Graham is old, he is at the end of his life.

By the way a Mason has to believe in God.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join