It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Dragon Awakens!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
not even hitler was dumb enough to attack with WMD.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It really pisses me off that America has over 10 000 nukes. Why the hell have they got that much. Thats enough to destroy the world so what has possesed them to do it!!!!! IT is the stupidest thing to do!!! Every country only needs 10 and no more!!!! You onloy need 10 to win a nuclear war! IT's pathetic, i hope to God some genius invents a skysheild that renders all nukes useless!

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uk_United
It really pisses me off that America has over 10 000 nukes. Why the hell have they got that much.

surprise u aint complainin about the Russians eh? looks like u looking at America is the only one that has the nukes.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
you do know what happened to the japanese in the US during ww2?

The chinese would have the same fate if not worse, chinese attacking inside the US would enrage the other americans, sealing their fate. You think 10,000 nukes are bad? Nukes are old tech.

The chinese have one thing that makes it easy to spot and round up like cattle and the railroads are already built alot places to put camps in Utah, Arizona, New Mexico or Alaska. Or the US could rent devil Island.

In a real war the US will take off the gloves and most of the world doesnt know just how evil the US could be, you think they are bad now? lol!

Metal Storm vs Inf based army bye bye inf

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
yep, same thing happened in Australia...all the Germans and Italians, guilty or not, were put into internment camps...including some of my relatives (lol).

I'm sure the same thing could happen again if the gloves came off, to protect national security; it seems some like to enjoy all the benefits the West has to offer, at the same time as attack the society that gives them those benefits.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
you do know what happened to the japanese in the US during ww2?

The chinese would have the same fate if not worse, chinese attacking inside the US would enrage the other americans, sealing their fate. You think 10,000 nukes are bad? Nukes are old tech.

The chinese have one thing that makes it easy to spot and round up like cattle and the railroads are already built alot places to put camps in Utah, Arizona, New Mexico or Alaska. Or the US could rent devil Island.

In a real war the US will take off the gloves and most of the world doesnt know just how evil the US could be, you think they are bad now? lol!

Metal Storm vs Inf based army bye bye inf

Are you guys stupid.....no country can defend themesleves from a ICBM attack. china has over 25 of them....say bye bye to americas biggest cities and watch them die of radioation posioning

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

It really pisses me off that America has over 10 000 nukes. Why the hell have they got that much.

surprise u aint complainin about the Russians eh? looks like u looking at America is the only one that has the nukes.

the russians are dismantling their nukes while america is trying new ways to get more.

russia only waants 300 ICBMs by 2010

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
... Russia is not dismantling their nukes they want more and more and America wont get more nukes cuz they signed a contract that they will only use radio active stuff
for power plants and Russia is teaming up with China... they are against the U.S

President Hu Jintao arrived in Moscow yesterday on an official visit, and is expected to join his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, in stating commitment to a new, just and rational world order.

The two leaders, who begin talks today, will also back a bigger role for the United Nations?in world politics, sources at Zhongnanhai and the Kremlin said.

The leaders will exchange views on crucial international issues, with their opinions to be reflected in a Joint Declaration on World Order in the 21st Century, which the two presidents will sign after their talks.

"China is willing to deepen political mutual trust, enhance strategic co-ordination and promote substantial co-operation between the two countries," Hu said yesterday in a written statement released at Beijing Capital International Airport before the start of his four-day visit.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

so Russia is just getting more and more nukes

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It really pisses me off that America has over 10 000 nukes. Why the hell have they got that much. Thats enough to destroy the world so what has possesed them to do it!!!!! IT is the stupidest thing to do!!! Every country only needs 10 and no more!!!! You onloy need 10 to win a nuclear war! IT's pathetic, i hope to God some genius invents a skysheild that renders all nukes useless!

Actually, Russia (or the former Soviet Union) have more nukes than the US. About 20,000, give or take.

Russia's nukes

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t

Thats what I always say. I don't think anyone has ever felt the full wraith of the modern day US military. In WWII the US was fighting 2 fronts, and nothing else has been a real full on war since IMO.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
... i really dont think that the U.S is that tough and if it is then its not as tough as China... didnt China had that huge tourture camp?? well anyway here are some pics ov what i think the Chinese are doing to people that they dont like
www.flghrwg.net...

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Actually the US has about 500 Active ICBM’s and thousands of nuclear missiles and bombs not to mention the ballistic missiles on the boomers. We don't need much more than that amount, what we are developing now are small 5-10kt bunker busting nukes.

Russian kid what is china going to do? They have no force projection to threaten the continental US mainland unless they use nukes then everyone looses. China is trapped in its own county while we just keep firing on them. It does not matter if they have 100million soldiers it would be like target practice for our airman the more soldiers they have the more affective each bomb would be.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Actually the US has about 500 Active ICBM’s and thousands of nuclear missiles and bombs not to mention the ballistic missiles on the boomers. We don't need much more than that amount, what we are developing now are small 5-10kt bunker busting nukes.

Russian kid what is china going to do? They have no force projection to threaten the continental US mainland unless they use nukes then everyone looses. China is trapped in its own county while we just keep firing on them. It does not matter if they have 100million soldiers it would be like target practice for our airman the more soldiers they have the more affective each bomb would be.

you americans always think about pissing contests.

it wouldn't matter how much nukes you drop and china. china will still drop nukes on america. the americans can drop over 20 on china then there will be a nuclear winter.

how many nukes do you need to send up enough dirt to start a nuclear winter situation.?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i think that u need about 35 nukes to get enough smoke to block the sun... but if the U.S will nuke China then China will nuke the U.S and... we will all die cuz they will fire everything they got at eachother... and they both got much more then 35 nukes...

1 megaton bomb looks to be 2.7 to 4.7 miles... 27sq miles to 47sq miles so here u go

[edit on 1-7-2005 by russiankid]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What are you talking about did you even read my post? Where did I mention the US dropping nukes on china? I was simply answering the question of how many nukes the US has, I am basing my assumption on how a war would be fought in a non nuclear war. Read my post before you open your mouth.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
uh... Chinawhite asked how may nukes it takes... so i used the U.S as an example cuz U.S.A and China hate eachother

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
the US does have nuke defenses you really think there has been no advancement in black projects since "star wars"? The Missile defense is just a smoke screeen, the US has been waiting to pull out the hidden toy and to enact a draft, they were talking about that back when I first entered the military.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The only people that are likely to use nuclear devices is Al Qaeda and MAYBE Kim Jong Il. I'm pretty sure the politicians in the rest of the world are all smart enough not to get nuclear retaliation on their heads by using nukes.

Btw, other than the movie, Star Wars is not finished yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
uh... Chinawhite asked how may nukes it takes... so i used the U.S as an example cuz U.S.A and China hate eachother

No offense intended, but that's a rather wide statement to be making. Even if the government's of the two countries don't get along, it's stupid to automatically assume that they wouldn't get along on a personal level.

And what's all this talk of Nukes being used? That's rather uneducated conjecture, in my opinion.

[edit on 7/2/2005 by Wiley_Wonka]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Starwars is too ambitious, and it never reached fruition. Its been some two decades since the proposal but the world struggles to even achieve limited amounts of those technology even in labs. Starwars is really like "StarWars", a story in another universe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join