It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe but cannot prove - poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
New member here. I'd like to see some responses to the question "What do you believe that you cannot prove?" Pick a topic relevant to the site and respond with the single item you're most convinced of.

Here's mine- I believe virtually all UFOs are of terrestrial origin and are a result of the government's utilization of technology developed by Tesla.

Your turn-

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Philadelphia Experiment!
I believe that that happened but i suppose nobody will ever prove wether it happened!

Mic

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for participating. ...and more Tesla to boot.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That some UFOs are of otherworldy origin, and have been recovered by the government.

I can't PROVE it, but I can make a pretty good case for it with evidence....

I also believe that we aren't the product of some demanding creator who desires above all to be worshipped...but I can't prove that there ISN'T such a creator either...

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My belief that I can not prove would be one that I have put together from various data that I have gathered. That the universe, aliens, angels and demons, and all of life origionates from another realm, plane of existence, dimention that contained an earlier universe that held intelligent life.
This intelligent life, came through the "cosmic egg" during the big bang then started things into motion to get us this far and possibly farther. This intelligent life is what we humans have called god under many names.
I am actually putting together a short story for submission on this and hope to have it done soon.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I bet 99.9% of everybody on these boards have this one, and at least a couple of dozen attorneys and jurors in California:

I believe Michael Jackson is a homosexual pedophile, but apparently, we cannot prove it.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I bet 99.9% of everybody on these boards have this one, and at least a couple of dozen attorneys and jurors in California:

I believe Michael Jackson is a homosexual pedophile, but apparently, we cannot prove it.
[/quote

lmaorofl

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I believe that Australia exists, but have never been there.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I believe in God, yet cannot prove his existance to those that do not

I also belive that there is no state of wyoming, I have never met anyone from wyoming or heard of anyone from there.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I believe in the existence of intelligent life in the White House; all evidence to the contrary. On a more serious note: I believe in the existence of intelligen life in our galaxy who have an interest in humanity but, of course, I can't prove it.

Lightseeker

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hmm something I believe but can not prove...hmmm...

Ok, I believe that humans have the abilitie to become a much beter species, but I can not prove it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I know God is there.
I know Air is there.
I know there's 7 continents ....only seen one...
Tectonic plates(Well maybe its a big hoax?)

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I believe that I can't think of anything that I believe but cannot prove, but I can't prove it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I believe at 5 dollars an hour 40 hours a week....that i can settle the national debt by 3450 but by then it will rise. cant prove it though.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I believe there might be intelligent life somewhere on planet earth but(aside from most of you here, but I couldn't prove anyone of you are actually from earth so you peoples don't really count) so far I have not seen any evidence that would indicate that. So I can't really prove that.
Also
I believe there is a God and that his son died to save us from our sins but I couldn't prove that to anyone who doesn't want to believe it.

new topics

top topics

join