It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Japanese F-3 fighter found ...

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
.... nice What-if !!!



Enjoy it, Deino




posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah enjoy that, too bad its just a imaginary plane. A poster on WAFF makes these imaginary things, its cool but its still just imaginary.



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by COWlan
Yeah enjoy that, too bad its just a imaginary plane. A poster on WAFF makes these imaginary things, its cool but its still just imaginary.


What's WAFF ???? I know two other imaginative fighters from him ... a much improved F-16 Block 100 - I think - and a FC-3 future JSF-class fighter from Chengdu !

Do You have some more ... can You please post them ?????

I think he (or she) is a very talented drawer !


Cheers, Deino



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This creation in Chinese markings is an interesting bit of CGI, I dont have a name for it though, its also just a 'what if' before anyone gets their knickers in a twist.


external image

Edit of oversized image....which was 1024x768 and did not take into account the ATS page configuration(s).

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Seekerof]



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Plane looks identical to an F23 if you ask me, except for the engines it a dead ringer.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by skippytjc]



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The CG is actually a real plane under developement, the J-10C, twin engined naval version of J-10 designed for future carriers and the Varyag. Thats just an artist impression of what a J-10C would look like so there is probably a huge difference to the real thing.

WAFF is World Armed Forces Forum, go and search it, its a good forum except there can sometimes be a little too much flaming. Indians, Chinese, Pakistani, Arab and American regularly flame so watch out for that.



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So is it based onj the actual design or is it someones guess at what it will look like?

Rather than the YF-23 it looks more like a J-10/Rafale hybrid to me.



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
the birds eye and horizantial images give it away the thing looks so very simalir to the YF-23. didn't believe for a sec it was a reality and oh if it is a actual plane northrup should sue.



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just realized Skippy was talking about the top drawing, not the chinese one, yeah, it looks exactly like a single engined YF-23 that I once made a model of, complete with RAF 617Sqn markings, which I called the 'BAE-Northrop Avenger GR.9'



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Just realized Skippy was talking about the top drawing, not the chinese one, yeah, it looks exactly like a single engined YF-23 that I once made a model of, complete with RAF 617Sqn markings, which I called the 'BAE-Northrop Avenger GR.9'


PLEASE ..... post a picture of it; PLEASE !!!!!!!

Deino



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Alas Deino, you are going to hate me. I gave it to my son to play with, which, I'm sorry to say, ranks alongside the UK's sending the TSR 2 prototype to the shoeburyness gunnery range but I confess, like said TSR 2 prototype, it no longer exists.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by waynos]



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Greetings Deino.
Two things here:
1) the photo is a conceptual design and not a real project that is being considered.
2) there are but only two references to this conceptual design on the internet. As such, which of the two forums that have this conceptual design posted did you get 'it' from? Btw, we do post links to our sources here, and that sir, is something that you should have done with the design image that you posted/linked up. It would be greatly appreacited if you would give proper credit to whomever originally posted up that conceptual design image.



Btw, waynos, check out my sig for how to properly size/re-size an image that apparently is oversized bud, k?

No problemo...I got it, waynos.....




seekerof

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Seekerof]


jra

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I love that first one. Could be fun to make a 3d model out of that.



posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Waynos, I'm SO dissapointed in you. *shake head* I was gonna vote for you for the Way Above award, but after that, I'm just too dissapointed to do it now.



posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Greetings Deino.
Two things here:
1) the photo is a conceptual design and not a real project that is being considered.
2) there are but only two references to this conceptual design on the internet. As such, which of the two forums that have this conceptual design posted did you get 'it' from? Btw, we do post links to our sources here, and that sir, is something that you should have done with the design image that you posted/linked up. It would be greatly appreacited if you would give proper credit to whomever originally posted up that conceptual design image.



Btw, waynos, check out my sig for how to properly size/re-size an image that apparently is oversized bud, k?

No problemo...I got it, waynos.....




seekerof

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Seekerof]



Thanks for that info .... I will keep it in mind when I post something here next time !

By the way, I never said it's a REAL project ... I called it clearly a "What-if" ! ...And Sorry, here's the original Link: p098.ezboard.com...

Deino






posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
zaphod ; Im gutted


seekerof, sorry about the pic, I'm normally pretty good about that sort of thing but that one got through. BTW, that method of resizing seems a bit complicated for me


I tend shrink them in PSP and repost them if they turn out too big.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by waynos]



posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
here deino

external image



posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
skippytjc, I agree, it looks like a single engine YF-23 to me! reminds me of the old thread I made with my concept.

Wow, Seekrof is really a fanatic mod, no complaint, just saying


Well, I do believe my self the claimed A-17 will be the only way a YF-23 like aircraft will be realised.

But ofcourse, we will never see this aircraft until it's officially announced.

I'm still a big fan though! just look at my Avatar, you probably have to turn up your brightness to see it, I modeled that my self btw



posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   




top topics



 
0

log in

join