It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peak Oil webpage... scary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is a website of end of the world scenarios, but there is one scenario about peak oil...

" Look around. See that world out there? Well, it is about to change - forever. Think of wars, famine, diseases and worldwide turmoil. That’s what’s coming down, as we pass a nasty spike in the statistics called the ‘Oil Peak’. In fact, we may just have passed it already.

They call it ‘Economic Hiroshima’. And frankly, that’s an understatement, suggesting just a local catastrophe that will be gone soon. Well: not this Hiroshima. It will last many decades and change our world forever. An it will not only affect the city of Hiroshima. The impending crisis could throw the entire globe back into the Middle Ages....."

Oil Peak Exit Mundi

You will have to go down and click on the little oil machine that says AD 2008.

I think that the oil crises is pretty scary and probably will happen.
Tell me what you think of it.

5aret

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
honestly, that page is full of nothing but scare tactics. look at the other theories lmao, they are horrible !

the best one is the one that says we will be overrun by fields of grain. grain everywhere, grain fires burning down entire countries. come on.

the page on oil doesnt go into much detail, just a generalization of what the writer thinks could happen.

i will say though, the website gavem me some good laughs.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There are some pretty crazy theories in that website. I think that the peak oil theory is probably the best theory in that website. You should see the one saying that everyone will go crazy!
lol

new topics

join