It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana + John F. Kennedy Jr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Another Piece of an already complex puzzle

ABC

For years now, I have read report after report saying Princess Diana was killed off by the "Shadow Government" her death has fueled these theories just as JFK Jr's. have but for years now no real reason has surfaced until this - now.

Could this be the possible reason?

John F. Kennedy Jr. was killed off for whatever he knew and could this have been passed along to Princess Diana? What do people make of the story?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Another Piece of an already complex puzzle

ABC

For years now, I have read report after report saying Princess Diana was killed off by the "Shadow Government" her death has fueled these theories just as JFK Jr's. have but for years now no real reason has surfaced until this - now.

Could this be the possible reason?

John F. Kennedy Jr. was killed off for whatever he knew and could this have been passed along to Princess Diana? What do people make of the story?

Well from what I can tell JFK was assassinated by the evil empire banks as he wanted to remove the Federal Reserves power to create money and loan money at interest. 'They' didn't take too kindly to this action......

Well I'm guessing, not sayings its true but I would guess Diana was killed for 2 reasons.

Reason #1. She was killed in a tunnel where sacrifaces were made to the Goddess Diana. So it could be a sacrificial ritual killing.

Reason #2. She was killed to clear the path for camilla to marry charles.

I don't know why the driver decided to take the longer route???

Did you know the car just happen to hit the 13th pillar. Just a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
depending on the voice of the 'friend/confidant' of Di's who is authoring this story, and how well it corroborates with other known facts will determine its authenticity. that was a big sentence. like my structure?

anyways, it could just be another pathetic associate who has and does live her uneventful life through her short and few interactions with Di. You know, spinning a tale, and cashing in.

All suspicions aside, the story is about 2 people who indeed had direct ties to the very inner workings of global manuevering. The elements for conspiracy are there. And whispers concerning the questionable murder of princess Di seems to be holding more veracity than a few years ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
details details....jfk JR might have been rubbed out to prevent him from writing something in his magazine, or he made a tragic error while flying over water

imo, Diana was killed because she was pregnant, carring the baby of a muslim, and the british royaly wasn't going to let that baby be born, or they just didn't like her being married to a muslim. She had warned friends she was going to be assassinated, most likley in her car. I thought my mother in law was tough !

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I see people have read David Icke's Biggest Secret book *major eyerolling*
I feel bad for Freemasons, getting the blame for JFK, Di and even aliens!
JFK there is no doubt there was a conspiracy, but with Di, Im not so sure. Maybe the driver was just an idiot? Maybe someday new info will surface about JFK and Di to really give a new light on these matters.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think they were each killed for reasons completely independent of their "night of association". They were both rich, beautiful, powerful people- they (allegedly) hooked up. Nothing suprising or conspiratorial about that.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I believe Diana was pregnant with Dodi's child.

I've also heard rumors that she was given an abortion in the ambulance...which is why it was going so slow.

Diana was pregnant, she was going to marry Dodi, and it ticked off the British establishment. Can't have a king with a Muslim half-sibling now, can they?

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Can't have a king with a Muslim half-sibling now, can they?

Well that was one of the theories surrounding her death...

As Queen lizzy says;

"There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge'"

[edit on 4-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i dont nessisarily believe any of the theorys but...

anyone with a nose cant help but smell this BS lol

JFK Jr :::

This guy had everything going for him
He coulda made his dad and uncle look like amatuer politicians
In todays America; People will vote for a good looking person just because they look good...NO OTHER REASON NEEDED
ELections Over JFK Jr Won no contest everyone else was too ugly

he could get up there talking about reptile babyeaters vampires and the coming of the giant alien onions from the onion-verse
and he would have still won 90% of the shallow american vote

i garuntee this is a true fact of america; no amount of mudslinging could make a "pretty boy" like JFK Jr look dirty; hell even if he was dirty people might think he looked hotter

i dont agree with my fellow americans being so shallow; but hell they arent even aware of it at all - thats why i fear they would vote the best looking person in

example :: My old roommate Tim
He said that Al Gore was horrible for the future of America because
"He Wore Lipstick"

This shows the average americans thoughtpatterns *i hope not but im afraid so*
This has nothing to do with ANYTHING
and its pure speculation; what if Gore had chapped lips and needed chapstick?
what if the lights / tv caused a glare and it wasnt even there??

anyways
my EVIDENCE That america only cares about "looks"

- Paris Hilton is a "star" somehow
- Friends was the #1 show until it ended
- The existance of Celebritys
- The newfound power celebritys have
- the existance of Tabloids
- the fact Tabloids make billions of $$$ a year and can be found in any grocerystore Right next to the checkout lane
- the fact subliminally placing food items in a store proves you can sell a more expensive product of equal value to the lesser priced product purely because it "Looks Better" and "Is Brand Named"
- the fact you can sell more beer by having women in your commercials
- the fact you can sell ANYTHING by using Sex and Women in your commercials

etc etc etc
i could go on forever

Thats why i think they killed JFK Jr *Theory-Hypothesis*

and since u guys mentioned it;
Diana looks alot like that too
her heart was always bleeding
she wanted to really make earth a better place
always talking about Africa needing help; always talking about how War was frickin horrible; Trying to get landmine removal a huge issue etc

all she did was cry for the people we westerners subjugate and destroy
i bet our corporate masters thought this lady was a traitor!
she slept with infidels!
The Punishment was Death

but then agian
they could have just been really trashed and died because the paparazzi chased them
we probably wont ever really know for sure

but it sure is easy *eeriely easy* to read conspiracy theory into these two peoples deaths
JFK Jr and Diana
thats for sure

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Would it cause that much of a problem if she did have a Muslim Child?

The child would have never stood a chance of getting the British Throne and I doubt people would have seen much of a problem, as there was not so much Anti-Islamic feeling back when she died as there is in Britain now.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
John F Kennedy Junior Murder & Egyptair 990

by Andy Law » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:48 am

I was involved in the investigations. One of the perpetrators in both of these tragedies, which were not accidents, was identified. He was a CIA officer from 1974 until the "Halloween Massacre of 1979" when he was laid off, moved to Israel, and went to work for the Mossad, utilizing the right of return to become an Israeli citizen.

The "MO" with EA 990 was drugging and hypnotizing Batouti, the Egyptair 990 copilot, at the Hotel Pennsylvania in NYC, where El Al also stayed. A "manchurian candidate". Although not in the accident report, you can google to find there were 33 high ranking Egyptian Military officers on board, including Generals - returning home from a training excercise.

In the article below, you will surmise that an EMP weapon was used on Kennedy - probably employing microwaves. I am attaching a photo of what it might look like - this is not it. It was probably pitched over the side of the "fishing boat" described below. The fisherman were Israelis, they got away. This was Plan B. Plan A was "MK ULTRA" (as above) on copilot/friend that kennedy invited along but he did did not committ. They discussed the route, date, and time on a tapped phone. The "treatment" gives steps - 1-2-3-4-5- and there is a trigger word or event. The drugs are amnestic so the target has no idea what he is about to do.

The Kennedy records are sealed until 2029 I was told - a gag order of some kind - State Secrets Act perhaps

NEW ARTICLE:

From Wayne Madsen Report “From Deep Inside The Washington Beltway”

August 12, 2009 -- JFK Jr.'s PlaneCrash Was Originally Treated As Murder Investigation
By Wayne Madsen

rfkjrnews.com...

top topics

join