It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projection or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Starting around five years ago while attending the local community college I would return home from night class and nestle down for sleep. Shortly therafter as it was still night, I would return to the campus, (however in my sleep?) soaring in the air, after leaping from all fores and being caught by the wind which would hold me aloft for a several moments and propel me furter forward.

This happend on more than one occasion as I returned to thesame location, the expirience was frightening and exilirating at the same time. To add to the strangness of these events for myself and others the campus resides on what used to be a somewhat large Army/Air Force base. Is that astral projection, or something far less spectacular and mundane?

ed to correct spelling in title

[edit on 27-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
U say others have had this experience too? r theres similar to urs or different?
Not to sure about this one but dont really know enough about it, but maybe if u wer that intrested in this, u could follow it up by asking ppl about there experiences to see if they matched ur own! also u could find out about what went on at the army base?

Alternativly u could jus be a vivid dreamer

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You may not be sure when you are in a dream, but you are sure when you project...it is crystal clear and you dont feel like you're flying, you ARE flying, period. That is the feeling. When you wake, the experience is perfectly memorable, unlike a dream recalled as vague or foggy.

You may not remember how you "got out" or went "back in" because you can launch from lucid dreaming into projection, and then fade back into dreaming.

There is no question between projection and dream, there is sometimes a question between projection and reality. The clue is in the color and density of the Astral World, it is of a different medium. Your travel through a somewhat denser space. And that color is so wicked cool, man..

Kristine

[edit on 27-6-2005 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Jpwasere, while others were present during this LD/AP? I can't identify them other than to say I felt a presence. Other than that there was the usual street traffic and pedestrians, however I was either flying or galloping by them and unwilling to stop. It was as though I was being carried and carfully protected from harm due to landing or falling. It was a primal feeling.

xxKrissxx, thanks for the detail on AP. Maybe I was in and out as you described? Perhaps it was just a vivid dream, however it seemed more significant and visceral. Is there any wind in the Astral World?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Intresting experience uve had there, does it still happen now? id be gratful if u could enlighten me a little about astral projection as like i said im no expert on the matter.

Just been reading up about it as this is one of the first times ive herd about it and im a new memeber so forgive me if i sounded rude

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
JPwasere, I'm also a new member here, your input was welcome and not rude at all. As a matter of fact your qestions were good ones, ones I should've asked myself. If I have this experience any time soon I'll be sure to add further details of subsequent journeys.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesfilm

xxKrissxx Is there any wind in the Astral World?

Yes.

new topics

top topics

join