It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings truthseekers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hi to all, I'm Jade (J.D), looking forward too future theories, and further enlightenment on old conspiracys. At some point I hope to uncover and share with you all, any paranormal orl\otherwise footage that I may come across in my line of work. Untill then I will keep an open mind and approach every detail with a healthy dose of sceptisism and wonder.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hi bluesfilm,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS BluesFilm!

I am *waving* @you from Utah, U S A.......this is a VERY international site, people from ALL over the planet, every age, race and creed!

Have fun using the search function at the top of you screen to learn about MANY various topics and join in on the conversations!

Collaboration and truth seeking are abundant here!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi jade, not sure we are truth seekers. We all say we would like to know the truth, if given some might not accept it. Gladyou could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your stay!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Welcome aboard J.D.!
If you need anything just p/m me. I'd love to here some of your theories! Maybe we could here some of them in the furture!

Have a great day!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey, there J.D.

With your remark about sharing, what line of work are you in, if I may be so bold

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey, there, J.D.

I'm wondering, with your remark about sharing, what line of work are you in? If I may be so bold

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
DontTreadOnMe, hi thanks for the welcome all! Anyhow I'm currently a freelance Video Editor, and I chance across a variety of projects, and should I be involved in any interesting and relevant documentaries, I'll be here for discusion about the details whenever legally possible.

new topics

top topics

join