It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which and how many countries has the US bombed since the end of WWII?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
ulshadow

Thats a load of Bull, first of all if the Russians attack a country then the Americans will support that country easily and so there will be war between the American supported country i.e America is fighting that country and vice versa if America invaded a country.

Do you really think that Russian would have been sleeping in there beds when Americans are attacking the world for domination, same goes to America they would not sleep in there bed if Russians were attacking the world for domination.

And plus I am in Europe and my country is a member of the NATO and European Union if one country would have been attacked in Europe then all of Europe would have attacked that country, and top of that Europe is a Nuclear power to so Russia would not attack Europe as Americans can then attack with Europe and put Russia in alot of trouble.

But then again the world would have been destroyed.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
ulshadow

Thats a load of Bull, first of all if the Russians attack a country then the Americans will support that country easily and so there will be war between the American supported country i.e America is fighting that country and vice versa if America invaded a country.

Do you really think that Russian would have been sleeping in there beds when Americans are attacking the world for domination, same goes to America they would not sleep in there bed if Russians were attacking the world for domination.

And plus I am in Europe and my country is a member of the NATO and European Union if one country would have been attacked in Europe then all of Europe would have attacked that country, and top of that Europe is a Nuclear power to so Russia would not attack Europe as Americans can then attack with Europe and put Russia in alot of trouble.

But then again the world would have been destroyed.

Well, Russia seems to be not doing the above you said... if they don't like it, try and stop it, stop wineing it does no good.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
Qwazzy

So Haiti and Panama deserved "IT"? What did they do? THE US IS IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BOMBING INNCENT COUNTRIES!

To protect it's own interest of course, every other country would do the same.

I really hope to see the same thing done to the US, bombed and miserable. Misery is going on right now in those countires you bombed.

Come and bomb us... You will just be bombed right back by ten folds lol

When I was at school with my kid a few months ago, they were studiying WWII. The teacher wrote down that the Asians, Blacks and Jews were discriminated against. Then, she went right to the Jews and how the Germans killed millions of Jews. Isn't interesting how your educational system is set up?!?

Cause hitler did kill 6 million jews... and asians and blacks were discriminated against... go study some history. you said "I was at school with my kid a few months ago"... so i guess you live in teh US, my guess is your just here for the money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry I can't stop laughing. What country NEEEEEDS your help?

Europe in WWI, help. Europe in WWII, europe would be speaking right now if weren't for the US. China and many other east asian countries needed our help. plus europe needed our help again to keep the soviets at bay. that is just to name a few.

Who's "screaming for your help"? The way I see it, everyone wants you to keep your space. They don't want the Travelling Bomb Threat coming their way-Intrepid

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
Yes I really want to see Russia as an super power, it is a super power but has retired from the job of global domination, and by the way if the Russians were in there supreme status and this could made the American Politics setle its disputes in its own country rather then outside of its, this would lead to a more safer world lets say America and Russia still were in the ideology war and Ameriaca attacks Iraq then Russia would have supported the Iraqis in there strugle.

At the momment there is a political and military unstability as the Russians have backed of and the Americans are at full force to have and sieze full controll of the world.
[edit on 27-6-2005 by Interseptor]

Wouldn't you think that Russia would try to control the world too + they could care less about you if they invade your country? they would do more than the US will + i was asking aceofbase.

It sure would be better. Their president wouldn't be a cowboy. Bush will go to the rodeo! Ride em' cowboy!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Qwazzy

So Haiti and Panama deserved "IT"? What did they do? THE US IS IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BOMBING INNCENT COUNTRIES!

To protect it's own interest of course, every other country would do the same.

I really hope to see the same thing done to the US, bombed and miserable. Misery is going on right now in those countires you bombed.

Come and bomb us... You will just be bombed right back by ten folds lol

When I was at school with my kid a few months ago, they were studiying WWII. The teacher wrote down that the Asians, Blacks and Jews were discriminated against. Then, she went right to the Jews and how the Germans killed millions of Jews. Isn't interesting how your educational system is set up?!?

Cause hitler did kill 6 million jews... and asians and blacks were discriminated against... go study some history. you said "I was at school with my kid a few months ago"... so i guess you live in teh US, my guess is your just here for the money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry I can't stop laughing. What country NEEEEEDS your help?

Europe in WWI, help. Europe in WWII, europe would be speaking right now if weren't for the US. China and many other east asian countries needed our help. plus europe needed our help again to keep the soviets at bay. that is just to name a few.

Everyone came to America to get money. Without us immigrants, there is no one to do the dirty work. No one to pick fruit, no one to clean your toilets and so on.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by Qwazzy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join