It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which and how many countries has the US bombed since the end of WWII?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
so aceofbase... containing commies is not a good idea? Would you rather see Russia as a superpower right now?

Yes I really want to see Russia as an super power, it is a super power but has retired from the job of global domination, and by the way if the Russians were in there supreme status and this could made the American Politics setle its disputes in its own country rather then outside of its, this would lead to a more safer world lets say America and Russia still were in the ideology war and Ameriaca attacks Iraq then Russia would have supported the Iraqis in there strugle.

At the momment there is a political and military unstability as the Russians have backed of and the Americans are at full force to have and sieze full controll of the world.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Originally posted by skippytjc
Hate pharm thread, move it or close it up.

I hope that brief moderator-roleplay-moment made your day Skippy.

It made mine.

I read it, I

He didn't even take the time to answer my post to his. I'm feeling really left out.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Interseptor...

You named 8 countries... yup, thats a lot of countries out of 193

Face it... THe US has not "messed with" most countries or a lot or whatever was said... it just aint so..

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Take the blinders off people!! The great ol' U.S. of A. isn't always the great perveyor of freedom it labels itself to be. How many dictators does the US support around the world?

Isn't that contrary to the goal of "Spreading Democracy and Freedom". Hearing Bush spew that out still makes me want to puke because of it's blatant hypocracy.

Mind your own business and deal with your own internal problems. Crime rate, raciism, distribution of wealth, etc, etc. The middle class will only take soo much of the burden.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Mind your own business and deal with your own internal problems. Crime rate, raciism, distribution of wealth, etc, etc. The middle class will only take soo much of the burden.

we're trying but Islamic terrorists just wants to kill us infidels, tsk tsk i agree with u that we need to deal with our own problems but the world keeps asking for our help.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
i agree with u that we need to deal with our own problems but the world keeps asking for our help.

The world asked you to take Iraq? I recall the UN saying that they didn't want you to do that.

I can't wait to see those rewritten history books.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

the UN didnt want us to do alot of things, like lets say the genocide in Rwanda, it seems like Clinton agree with the UN not to deal with that problem and the poor helpless people were beggin for help and save and they try to stay near the blue helmets but later on abandon, the only people who were rescued were the foreign tourists, etc.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
You didn't even bother answering the man's question, let alone go on to flame him. Here's the reason - and answer - to that question:

Here is my Answer, if you Really want it, from an old post of mine:

Conquest, Blood and Money

The U.S. has a responsibility, as the world's only true superpower, to defend the weak. This also means, in more recent times, to defend its' own interests.

Here is the List of Responsibilites:

- United States has over 700 military out posts outside the U.S.
- USAF had dropped 1.5 million tons of bombs on Laos and 150,000 tons of bombs on Viet Nam
- 10,000 tons of bombs were dropped on Afghanistan
- United States reports that it flew over 110,000 air sorties against Iraq, dropping to date over 100,000 tons of conventional bombs
- In 2004, it’s been estimated that the United States fired 2,500 tons of depleted uranium munitions on Iraq with the radio-active equivalent of thousands of Nagasaki bombs with a half-life of 4.5 BILLION years
- United States has, to my estimate, dropped over 100,000,000 (million) tons of bombs on foreign lands over the last 50 years, estimating that between 10 million to 16 million deaths were directly and indirectly related to United States’ hegemony sense after WWII.

Nice ey?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Excellent Quote!

Thats why I wont stop writing this kind of Posts.

For you, thats is Ridicilous...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

the UN didnt want us to do alot of things, like lets say the genocide in Rwanda, it seems like Clinton agree with the UN not to deal with that problem and the poor helpless people were beggin for help and save and they try to stay near the blue helmets but later on abandon, the only people who were rescued were the foreign tourists, etc.

Wow, did your dad write that for you? Partisan politics again. You seem to think that if you change an administration you change everything. Guess what, it's not the way it works outside of your voting area. What does Clinton, Bush, Bush Sr., hell Carter mean to the world? NOTHING! It's the actions taking place at this time. Eagerly awaiting your reply. Like it's going to be forthcoming.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Eagerly awaiting your reply. Like it's going to be forthcoming.

how about Haiti or maybe Liberia that we intervene recently. i could say other nations who scream for our help where the UN hesitate to get involve, many people be asking for our help. and sometimes we do it where the world opinion is against it for like example in Kosovo, people ask for our help while others refuse to listen. Clinton was willing to help after his fiasco in not help in 94 genocide in Rwanda, maybe its because people around the world does not understand the situation like the Kosovo Albanian Muslims who are being murdered by the Serbs. since we have limited resources and manpower, the American people expect us to go in for America's interests and not the world, its understandable. but we have to intervene or otherwise we be criticize, remember Clinton apologizing to the world for refusing to intervene in 94 Rwanda and since then in Bosnia in 95 and Kosovo in 99 he intervene wen he believe there is genocide. unless u dont believe Americans are not compassionate people. and that we are just lilke the rest of the world where it says we do not give a dam about genocides around the world, let the government that the people live under deal with it even if they do not have the courage or weapons to defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Who's "screaming for your help"? The way I see it, everyone wants you to keep your space. They don't want the Travelling Bomb Threat coming their way.

You answer with Africa, the help there has been scant. Why? Others will answer though I already know the reason. It has something to do with the 15th English letter.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
"Which and how many countries has the US bombed since the end of WWII?"

Not one that didnt deserve it.

So Haiti and Panama deserved "IT"? What did they do? THE US IS IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BOMBING INNCENT COUNTRIES!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
how many? Who cares....

we've got bigger fish to fry right now...

like trying to figure out where Katie Holmes was for 16 days !!

Seriously, I don't care how many there have been and I hope its a lot more here in the future, after all there are several places on this earth that could use a good bombing....

I really hope to see the same thing done to the US, bombed and miserable. Misery is going on right now in those countires you bombed.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Take the blinders off people!! The great ol' U.S. of A. isn't always the great perveyor of freedom it labels itself to be. How many dictators does the US support around the world?

Isn't that contrary to the goal of "Spreading Democracy and Freedom". Hearing Bush spew that out still makes me want to puke because of it's blatant hypocracy.

When I was at school with my kid a few months ago, they were studiying WWII. The teacher wrote down that the Asians, Blacks and Jews were discriminated against. Then, she went right to the Jews and how the Germans killed millions of Jews. Isn't interesting how your educational system is set up?!?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

we're trying but Islamic terrorists just wants to kill us infidels, tsk tsk i agree with u that we need to deal with our own problems but the world keeps asking for our help.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry I can't stop laughing. What country NEEEEEDS your help?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

how about Haiti or maybe Liberia that we intervene recently. i could say other nations who scream for our help where the UN hesitate to get involve, many people be asking for our help.

I don't think the people of Haiti asked you to remove Aristide from power last year. A large number of people protested that and Haiti has gotten much worse since his removal.
www.newshaiti.com...

It would have been better if you hadn't intervened.
For your sake at least, non intervention would have meant you wouldn't have been blamed for his ouster and the subsequent turmoil.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If we were REALLY trying to take over Kosovo for oil, or diamonds, or gold, or anything else, why did we do the mission and come home? Nutmeg?? Um, ok. Several of those places named that we were "trying to take over" we went in, did the mission, and were out of there. We were in Grenada for less than two months. We weren't in Haiti much longer than that. Or Somalia.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Qwazzy

So Haiti and Panama deserved "IT"? What did they do? THE US IS IGNORANT OF THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BOMBING INNCENT COUNTRIES!

To protect it's own interest of course, every other country would do the same.

I really hope to see the same thing done to the US, bombed and miserable. Misery is going on right now in those countires you bombed.

Come and bomb us... You will just be bombed right back by ten folds lol

When I was at school with my kid a few months ago, they were studiying WWII. The teacher wrote down that the Asians, Blacks and Jews were discriminated against. Then, she went right to the Jews and how the Germans killed millions of Jews. Isn't interesting how your educational system is set up?!?

Cause hitler did kill 6 million jews... and asians and blacks were discriminated against... go study some history. you said "I was at school with my kid a few months ago"... so i guess you live in teh US, my guess is your just here for the money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry I can't stop laughing. What country NEEEEEDS your help?

Europe in WWI, help. Europe in WWII, europe would be speaking right now if weren't for the US. China and many other east asian countries needed our help. plus europe needed our help again to keep the soviets at bay. that is just to name a few.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Interseptor...

You named 8 countries... yup, thats a lot of countries out of 193

Face it... THe US has not "messed with" most countries or a lot or whatever was said... it just aint so..

Yeah well nothing funny about that in fact, there more then 8 counteries and I am not a CIA agent to tell you every country that has a american political banning. There is another thing by the wy whole of south america is under the political influence of american politics because lots of raw material is obtained from south america and so, the counteries are adding up now.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
Yes I really want to see Russia as an super power, it is a super power but has retired from the job of global domination, and by the way if the Russians were in there supreme status and this could made the American Politics setle its disputes in its own country rather then outside of its, this would lead to a more safer world lets say America and Russia still were in the ideology war and Ameriaca attacks Iraq then Russia would have supported the Iraqis in there strugle.

At the momment there is a political and military unstability as the Russians have backed of and the Americans are at full force to have and sieze full controll of the world.
[edit on 27-6-2005 by Interseptor]

Wouldn't you think that Russia would try to control the world too + they could care less about you if they invade your country? they would do more than the US will + i was asking aceofbase.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join