It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Challenge

page: 55
<< 52  53  54   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think you may be right about it being a coincidence. The camera is very still after that shake. Anyway of know what frequency the tremors are at? Only thing I can think of is perhaps an ultra low frequency that caused the camera to shake, but the actual collapse is at too high of a frequency to disturb the camera. Does that even sound probably, or is that really reaching out there?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

No, not at all, that's called creative thinking, which we need more.

The problem I have with that video, is exactly what you bring up, too.
The damn thing doesn't tremble at all, AFTER that initial shaking.
Which is extraordinary, when you recall the myriad of witness accounts, who talk about an immense rumbling, or a shaking of the ground like during an earthquake.

If you look at my two graphs in my last post in the last page, you expect a minor camera shake going on for 12 seconds, followed by a much longer shaking during global collapse.

Perhaps the video is a clever fake, which I do not think so, or you and me were right, and the initial explosions were emanating Very Low Frequency patterns, which were picked up favorably by the specific building characteristics of the apartment where the video was mounted, on a tripod, or something else, like a clamp on a railing, or whatever other fixating apparatus, which picked up only VLF pulses.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just some more thinking, what about the other two crashes? Is there seizmic data for the Pentagon and Shanksville crashes?

<< 52  53  54   >>

join