It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Challenge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
btw, from those ariel photos, what happened to building 6?
Its still standing right? Just with a huge hole in it.
Funny how 7 totaly collapsed, and 6 right nearby WTC 1 is still up.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hummm....
I wonder what HR will say to the UL statement?
nothing yet? I am amazed...

I expected poopie talk about the U.L.labs being communists or liberal biased voicebox or somesuch...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Hummm....

Nothing he can say. I mean, it's freaking UL.

"Hi, I'm an Internet conspiracy guy. I totally looked at these pictures and researched the Internet and know the buildings fell from the planes."

"Yeah. We'll, we underwrote the steel and the design. K'thanks."

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ

When I first saw the thermo pictures of the site, WTC6 is the one that got my attention with that big hole. At the time, I thought it had something to do with the long slender black object seen coming out of the smoke of WTC1 at about a 45 degree angle. I originally thought that was a missle and it missed it's target and hit WTC6. More likely though is that a big chunk of debris hit WTC6. But damn if it doesn't look like some internal explosion.

WTC6 was pulled later. I have the mp3 of them giving the order to pull it. The mp3 also has them linking the term "pull it" and deliberately demolishing the building. Just in case I get some lame comment about the meaning of "pull it".

WTC7 barely had damage. Certainly not enough damage to compromise structural integrity. You can guess the damage by looking at the 2 buildings right next to it.

Back into the conspiracy of it all. WTC7 had to be pulled. It was worth 500 million dollars in insurance money. And I think Silverstein got double insurance on the towers. I forget how many billions of dollars Silverstein made from this thing.

Also, I remember some story that he was buying the Sears Tower. Or maybe it was one of his partners. Don't feel like finding that story again. The Sears Tower also has 110 floors. Coincidence? Who knows anymore?

But for anyone that doesn't block out reality (cough*Howard*cough) there is no mystery to WTC7. It was demolished by explosives several hours after it all started. The video of Silverstein saying so was on a PBS special.

The smoking gun here is simple inference. To demolish a building like that (50+ stories if I remember), you need a lot of planning. Then you have to order all the explosives and such. Then you have a lot of foot work to drill holes, place explosives, and connect the lines. There's no way they could've pulled WTC7 without it already being rigged to blow prior to the events of 911.

After I seen that glaring fact I stopped arguing about the whole thing. All arguments became moot for me. But some "true believers" insist on believing the "19 Arab Hijackers" conspiracy theory no matter what facts are given.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I felt compelled to add another tidbit.

Silverstein is an accessory to MASS MURDER!

What does he get for it? Billions of Dollars of course!

Ah, but I would go to jail if I don't have a #ing driver's license!

Let's break it down...

No driver's license = Jail

Mass Murder = Billions of Dollars

Who are the terrorists again?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

WTC7 barely had damage. Certainly not enough damage to compromise structural integrity. You can guess the damage by looking at the 2 buildings right next to it.

Not according to eye witnessess on the scene. according to the firemen, the south face of WTC 7 was heavily damaged with a major portion of it missing.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ

Two different buildings with two different structural systems.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hummm....

I expected poopie talk about the U.L.labs being communists or liberal biased voicebox or somesuch...

What is there to say. It is not a statment by Underwriters Laboratories.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

U.L. labs has the proof

just a reminder... HR has still not answered to Adam Js report from U.L. labs.

Once again, that is not a report from U.L.

It is a letter from somone who worked for U.L. who had access to U.L. stationary and who made claims that were not supported by the facts, who made statements about U.L. pollicy that he was not qualified or autorized to make, thus he lost his job.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Kevin R. Ryan was the Lab Director not some guy that had access to stationary. "Lab Director"

And because his opinion differed from the people covering up 9/11 he was fiired.

www.wanttoknow.info...

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Not according to eye witnessess on the scene. according to the firemen, the south face of WTC 7 was heavily damaged with a major portion of it missing.

Ah, the great selective viewing. Nice job in picking out surrounding statements that have nothing to do with the fact that they DEMOLISHED WTC7 WITH EXPLOSIVES. Even if it had major structural damage. Even if it was out of the thought of saving more lives. The fact remains that they pulled the tower on 911 which would be impossible without having the charges in place before hand.

Let's try this one more time.

WTC7 WAS DEMOLISHED WITH EXPLOSIVES

I have restated the point twice, in bold. If you still don't see it then it can mean only one of two things.

1. There are issues with your vision that you should have checked.

2. You are a Traitor to your Country by continuing to ignore the fact.

Traitor:
One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

Treason:
Violation of allegiance toward one's country ... by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
How can anyone not see the charges going off.

You can also use the slider to play this video frame by frame.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Looks like some bad php coding to me.

The magazine itself from those months is probably available in a library somewhere.

firehouse.com...

firehouse.com...

BTW, here is a thread from the forum on Stanley Morgan

Bad PHP coding?

WTF.

User-agent: ia_archiver
Disallow: /

The robots.txt for that site is explicitly writen to block ia_archiver (Internet Archive) from crawling the site.

If you don't put it in the file, it won't apear by itself.

The robots.txt file is specificly crafted to stop IA from crawling that site. No errors, no excuses.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ah, the great selective viewing. Nice job in picking out surrounding statements that have nothing to do with the fact that they DEMOLISHED WTC7 WITH EXPLOSIVES. Even if it had major structural damage. Even if it was out of the thought of saving more lives. The fact remains that they pulled the tower on 911 which would be impossible without having the charges in place before hand.

There is absolutley no proof of this. There were hundreds of firemen around the site that would have been close enough to hear any explosives going off. WERE ARE THEY?

There were news cameras close enough to film the collapse. WHERE ARE THE SOUNDS OF THE CHARGES GOING OFF?

Let's try this one more time.

WTC7 WAS DEMOLISHED WITH EXPLOSIVES

Let's try THIS one more time.

There is no proof to back this up.

2. You are a Traitor to your Country by continuing to ignore the fact.

Go F--- yourself! A-hole.

[edit on 30-6-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
How can anyone not see the charges going off.

You can also use the slider to play this video frame by frame.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Those are not charges, those are from air being forced out of the building by the copllapsing floors, or do you think that the air would "magically" dissapear?

Where are the sounds of the charges?

If those were explosive charges, they would have heard them go off all the way over in Queens!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Are these not firemen that were there on 9/11/2001?

Or is this a hollywood soundstage?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

HR I don't know what your motives are, well I do but maybe you have others. Why resort to name calling? Is the boss putting pressure on you because your claims are being debunked?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Those are not charges, those are from air being forced out of the building by the copllapsing floors, or do you think that the air would "magically" dissapear?

So you're telling me that WTC 7 collapse started from the top down as did the towers?

[edit on 30-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Actualy, I'd think there wouldn't be that much air left in there anymore if a fire hot enough to melt steel had been raging in there for so long.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So this isn't hushing?

www.courts.state.ny.us...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Are these not firemen that were there on 9/11/2001?

Or is this a hollywood soundstage?

Where are the sounds of the explosives on tape?

I don't hear anyone saying that WTC 7 sounded like an explosive demolition.

I don't hear the sounds of charges going off.

Of course the towers made sounds as they fell, I would be suspicious if they didn't.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join