It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Challenge

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

We need a super thread by WCIP called WTC Challenge II.

Yeah, it's the other team's turn to play offense. This thread's purpose has been fulfilled.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
This thread's purpose has been fulfilled.

Just what makes you say that???

DOH!! That's right .......... 68%

I had to ........... I HAD TO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

lol

Misfit

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
We need a super thread by WCIP called WTC Challenge II.

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I predict that I will not receive many ATS points for this thread.

True, true.......

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

No one here is yet to refute the fires being no hotter than 600 degrees Celsius. Again, the evidence behind this is threefold:

A) There was never a widespread shattering of windows from heat as other skyscraper fires have seen. This specifically puts the fires at or below 600 degrees Celsius.

Take a look at the data for the 97th floor.

It looks like a lot of windows were broken out in a short period of time, after the planes impacted.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I hereby issue a challeng to those who believe that the collapse of WTC1, 2, and or 7 was the result of a controlled demolition.

The NIST has released it's draft report on the collapse.

I challenge those who disagree with this report to do so.

Specifically, I challenge you to submit your comments on the report.

If you do so, please post your comments here also.

I also issue this challenge to any of those who are responsible for the myriad of WTC Demo sites on the 'net.

I would very much like to see the specific, technical reasons why you do not think that the draft reports are correct.

I predict that I will not receive many ATS points for this thread.

So, has anyone here bothered to prepare and submit a comment?

dh

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yawn - the Nist report is government oriented bullcrap
Don't you think you ought to retire Howard
There may not be, but there really ought to be a majority here, who've seen through your continuous sponsorship of the Government case
It's beginning to get a little tiresome

[edit on 15-7-2005 by dh]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Secondly, notice how the elevators are in banks facing each other. If the magical compressed air is taking a trip down elevator shafts and then for some reason deciding to get off the elevator and take a trip outside, it has to smash through another bank of elevators on the other side, still stay in an uninterrupted stream, and then smash out through the glass and maybe steel of the outer perimeter (Path 1). Or, it has to make a right turn and smash out through the windows perpendicular to its original path (Path 2). Compressed air simply does not behave in this manner. Do you think this is plausible? I agree... it's impossible.

Oh, my.
I have to save that one.

Do you think that air is like a solid projectile?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Prove it. Offer conclusive proof that these so called blasts occured before the collapses started.

Whatch this clip from the link TheShroudOfMemphis supplied.
Good link BTW shroud!!

stargods.org...

You can see, put ya glasses on Howie...you can see the charges obviously going off before the building falls.

How much more proof do you need Howeird?

Prove it!

No that is not what the video shows. The video shows only a portion of the builidng. The collapse had already started in the middle of the structure forcing those air puffs to escape out the ends of the building.

dh

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The story is always nonsense, Howard, as you know so well
You involve people in circular arguments, trying to involve people in the trees so they dont see the wood
Tried, tested and worn out

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
This image shows the floor layout from a typical floor in the WTC towers. This particular layout is from the 96th floor:

Firstly, look at the area covered by the elevator shafts. How much air do you really think is being compressed down these narrow shafts?

You need to learn how to read a floor plan, WCiP. Do you see those areas in blue with the X's through them? Those are shafts also.

and BTW, each bank of elevators is in a common shaft.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Yawn - the Nist report is government oriented bullcrap
Don't you think you ought to retire Howard
There may not be, but there really ought to be a majority here, who've seen through your continuous sponsorship of the Government case
It's beginning to get a little tiresome

[edit on 15-7-2005 by dh]

Well, since you are an expert on sylips, chemtrails, ufos and other bullcrap, Why don't you submit a comment to NIST based on your vast knowlege.

dh

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yes, blind us with science, Howard
I'm an expert on a lot of stuff
But mostly on recognising those with a hand in promoting agendas
God bless, I love you in a certain kind of way, because you are so obvious

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
[
HowardRoark.......... By your theory of air shaft travel, you are saying that, instead of the compressed air travelling thru shafts and dispersing thru the mid floors [collapse to squib] via un-obstructed vents, that the compress air went straight to the mech floor and burst passed all the mechanical devices between the shaft and the open floor area. That also, is laughable.

Uh, the mechanical devises we are talking about here are the building HVAC systems, (i.e. the fans) These are diresctly connected to the outside to the core area shafts to provide ventilation for the building.

Also just as laughable is the fact that, this compressed air, instead of going out the burst windows all around the building floor, that is is instead going thru typical-sized office vent ways [read as: sq. inches, not sq. footage]. If the glass is so weak from the inside [as one of you claims the case], the glass is going long before THAT much damn air travels THAT far for that many floors.

I am not sure what you are getting at here.

In a building as big as the WTC towers, there are always a few weak windows. The windows were designed to withstand hurricane force winds, but the fastening systems were getting old. I can easily see a situation where one window bursts before the rest.

Also, there are many different shafts and penetrations in the core area that span multiple floors.

- - - -

Finally there is one point that the "squibers" have ignored. A demolition charge designed to cut steel does so with a minimum of wasted energy. They don't produce huge puffs of dust laden air. In fact, the pressure pulse associated with an explosive is by definition, faster than the speed of sound. An explosive big enough to have produced a puff of smoke or dust that big would have been clearly audible all over manhattan that day. Where are the sounds of these explosives in the video clips?

dh

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
For God's sake, Howard, the majority of people around here know the truth
Only the witless dupes are willing to engage your arguments anymore
Most of us cant go round in circles engaging your establishment-orientated lengthy explanations
Nobody with an eye to the truth can be bothered
I know this is an unwarranted insult, but so be it
I respect the fact that you've got an agenda to follow and I love you for your faith
But time to call a halt, surely?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
For God's sake, Howard, the majority of people around here know the truth

Yeah, that you are wrong.

Only the witless dupes are willing to engage your arguments anymore
Then why are you arguing with me?

Most of us cant go round in circles engaging your establishment-orientated lengthy explanations

That is for sure, Science, engineering and a basic understanding of how buildings are put together seem to elude you and your cronies

Nobody with an eye to the truth can be bothered
I know this is an unwarranted insult, but so be it
I respect the fact that you've got an agenda to follow and I love you for your faith
But time to call a halt, surely?

My mission is to deny ignorance, As long as people like you espouse it, I will fight it.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You know it is a shame that none of you have even bothered to take the time to read through the NIST reports.

Here is an interesting sequence of photographs that show what appears to be molten aluminum pouring out of WTC 2 (from the general location of where much of the aircraft debris would have wound up.)

btw, I wonder what happened to the aircrafts oxygen generators?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Where's the videos from those supposed flows of molten aluminum.

BTW did you stop over here to put your vote in? Maybe you can turn the tables with your vote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And what does it matter if someone has an interest in UFO's and other bullcrap as you state. That shows that they have a concern to find all truth and not just argue with what the goverment wants you too believe.

In regard to www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate to quote Regis but is that your final answer?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Edit. Double post I don't know why?

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You need to learn how to read a floor plan, WCiP. Do you see those areas in blue with the X's through them? Those are shafts also.

Do you see the tiny little boxes in this image? According to you, Howard, these little spaces, some of them about 1m wide and 4 m long, others about 50cm square...are elevators.

This is from your beloved NIST report:

It is most likely that these are environment control airflow ducts.

Do you think that air is like a solid projectile?

No, I don't. On the contrary however, it seems you and the compressed air crowd do. The theory of the squibs being compressed air depends on it acting, as you say, like a solid projectile. It doesn't. When compressed air meets an area of lower pressure, the pressure between the two reaches an equilibrium and the compressed air loses it's high pressure. It will not travel across 20 meters of floor space while remaining in a compressed stream and retaining its pressure, velocity and energy. Compressed air also follows the path of least resistance. If it meets a solid obstacle, it will be diverted and dispersed if low pressure areas surround it. No compressed air is going to eject from the corners of the buildings like that, no matter how it travels down. The compressed air theory is completely bogus, so you need to come up with another one.

Oh, my.
I have to save that one.

Please do. Put it in your signature and help us get the truth out. Your only remaining tactic for defending government lies seems to be to add as many inciteful comments and sarcastic smilies as you can and hope for people to get upset, intimidated, or believe you because you are so disrespectful and falsely confident. Catherder at least has debated intelligently and like a human being. You, however, are a troll, Howard. Plain and simple. You have made that very clear for all to see. This thread has become a farce because you are in it. The only reason anyone is still here is for the entertainment value of watching your outright rude and childish antics. Please stop it, or go away.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ah, I see you've already put it in your signature. That was fast. Is this childish tactic what you have to resort to now? Is this your only remaining means of attack? You just lost what little respect I or anyone else had left for you.

Pathetic.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join