It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to extraterrestrials...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veetokz
But can you also proove that 100% we are alone? In both cases the answer seems to be no according to YOU and YOUR assumption of what others believe. But for those who have possibly seen a visitor and a ufo, they know they exist and plus, its logic. If you were to live in a world where media did not play an important role in your life where you wouldnt be ridiculed if you were to believe in visitors then you would logically assume that you are not alone in the universe amongst billions of galaxies. For most of us who have no inside knowledge of this subject, we arrive to our conclusions from many books that we have read in school about exobiology, astronomy etc.. which are taught by professors and teachers who make no claims to the possibility of E.T. So you see, we are influenced by the things that the majority of the society that accepts as the "TRUTH".

Whoa,

Easy TIGER!!

Neither myself nor Infinite denied the existence of ETs. Quite to the contrary actually. We simply felt that there is no way they are coming to help us. If they were, they would have done so by now. That does no exclude them from existence.

I'm not sure how "logical" the assumption that "we're not alone is," I prefer to jsut say I'm undecided because the tuth is, we don't know. based on not knowing something, I am not going to assume that they exist. Surely you can see the flaw in yuor logic here.

I'm not sure where you were going with your reference to professors teaching etc...It didn't seem like a coherent thought or a relevant idea.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Neither myself nor Infinite denied the existence of ETs. Quite to the contrary actually

i have no evidence to denie the existence of ETs so i can't say they don't exsist and nore did Lukefj.

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I do believe we're being visited, and on some level of government, do have dealings with the ET's....

I've researched them ever since I was a kid, and overwhelmingly, the evidence points to a non-benevolent agenda....

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
evidence about us being visited by Aliens is "hush,hush" and finding good,solid evidence is hard. But i have seen evidence which is hard to disprove.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Folks, sad truth is, you aren't developed enough to see beyond your blinders.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
It's all right there
www.fromthestars.com...

Whew!! For a moment there I thought you were going to link to Zeta talk.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
According to extraterrestrials, no other planet in the universe experiences so much evil doings as ours. No wonder satan is a major stakeholder.

I totally agree with you. I have read many articles and watched many informative documetries about this such topic. If anyone else wants to know more I suggest not only reading the info on the link posted above but also taking a look at the documentry... ironically enough titled "above top secret" ;-) It is an older movie though so it might be hard to find. (Early 1990's)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join