It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure where to put this under..so sorry if this is the wrong section.

Two days ago I had a dream about Michael Jackson! haha..it's really really strange though because I keep thinking about the dream and I'm not even a fan of him.

We were in this mall or something and he was in this bigass tent thing..it was just weird. Before when his trial wasn't over I had this feeling he would be convicted innocent but I wasn't sure if he was actually innocent though. I was right though! I had some prognitions(I dunno how to spell it) before and like one visio. Anyways..he was in the tent and my brother came up to me and was like "Go in the tent! See if he tries to do something to you.." since he was convicted(I think that's the word lol) of molesting boys right? And we wanted to know if it's true. But in the dream I didn't realize that he only molested boys..(wait..is that true? haha) so I was like walking to the tent and then my brother keeps stopping me to tell me stuff..and I'm like "Yeah yeah..I'll tell you everything that happens" so right before I got in the tent, I woke up. Isn't that nice? lol. I felt as if the dream continued I would've known the truth. Can dreams actually do that? like tell you the truth about things...do you think this dream means anything? And my dreams always end right when I'm about to..find out something or when it's getting really good lol. Plus, I heard on tv and stuff about him and I have a feeling that he's hiding something about himself that he doesn't want anyone else to know yet he wants us to know about him...it's confusing. I'm not a HUGE fan of him..his songs are alright and stuff but I'm not too into him. I think he just got some self-esteem problems..and I have a feeling he "tried" to do something with a kid but then stopped and didn't get too far..like not touching their private parts lol like shoulder, hand or something...like he started to get too touchy..so that could've given the kids parents ideas to charge him and stuff. But what the hell do I know? I didn't even watch the trial crap on t.v. But why is this so important to me? It's just bothering me so much and I'm just like wtf why do I care?..lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Personally, I've never heard of dreams opening the window to truth - but it's definitely something worth googling. I think that Michael Jackson just wanted to be a kid for a change because he really didn't have a childhood growing up. And then when he grew up, it wasn't like he could just be a kid and hang out, either. He still had to work. So I think he just decided to be a kid for all the times in between - and I don't think he molested those boys. But I might be wrong. I'm not a precog or anything, lol.

new topics

join