It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Suspicious of Asala and All of Asala's Fan's" Fan Club

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would like to state for the record that the suddden outpouring of political and social support for the ATS Super Mod, Asala, is a disturbing and blatant attempt for gaining further support and rallying ATS members on behalf of the ATS conspiracy.

The ATS Conspiracy, which many of you are aware of, no doubt, is the harnessing of people's minds via direct impacting of the subject matter into unprovable and superflous conspiracies.

It has been my suspicion from day one that Asala, with her abrupt and sometimes over-bearing intrusion on the innocent and knowledge seeking newbies, is in fact a recruitment agent well versed in the art of mental manipualtion. Indeed, her efforts are made all the more effective by the lack of official acknowledgement of an ATS conspiracy and the relative naivete of newbie's who are yet to be familiarized with the dynamics of the ATS community. I have suspected other members of this conspiratorial involvement, however, I believe that I have been able to identify Asala's role due to her eerie omniscence......I yet to note a newbie who has yet to gain membership without a confrontation.......

I hereby call this club in direct opposition to the Asala Fan Club to oppose their no doubt nefarious goals and ideologies submit for the approval of our ranks the ongoing information gathering and categorizing of the ATS Conspiracy, as well as the
of any Asala supporters......

[edit on 26-6-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It seems like Asala is building an army of clones who will rise up and take over ATS when she gives the secret codeword.

As proof, you can see her cloning herself often within chat, a dead giveaway.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
We are the Asala Fan Club.
Resistance is futile.
You will be assimilated.
Lower your shields and surrender.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Your just jealous of her good looks...pfffttt....

Join us!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
It seems like Asala is building an army of clones who will rise up and take over ATS when she gives the secret codeword.

My suspicions were along this line of logic.......and I wasn't going to say anything until more data had been consumed, but I do beieve Asala's mission is clear.........TO DECLARE HERSLF THE HIGH EMPRESS OF ATS WITH HER ARMY OF CLONES TO SQUASH ANY OBJECTERS!!!!!!!!!!

I am pleased to note that her particurarily amiable demeanor and incredibly stunning good looks
have not blindsided everyone to her real plans.........

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I would like to state for the record that the suddden outpouring of political and social support for the ATS Super Mod, Asala, is a disturbing and blatant attempt for gaining further support and rallying ATS members on behalf of the ATS conspiracy.

The ATS Conspiracy, which many of you are aware of, no doubt, is the harnessing of people's minds via direct impacting of the subject matter into unprovable and superflous conspiracies.

It has been my suspicion from day one that Asala, with her abrupt and sometimes over-bearing intrusion on the innocent and knowledge seeking newbies, is in fact a recruitment agent well versed in the art of mental manipualtion. Indeed, her efforts are made all the more effective by the lack of official acknowledgement of an ATS conspiracy and the relative naivete of newbie's who are yet to be familiarized with the dynamics of the ATS community. I have suspected other members of this conspiratorial involvement, however, I believe that I have been able to identify Asala's role due to her eerie omniscence......I yet to note a newbie who has yet to gain membership without a confrontation.......

I hereby call this club in direct opposition to the Asala Fan Club to oppose their no doubt nefarious goals and ideologies submit for the approval of our ranks the ongoing information gathering and categorizing of the ATS Conspiracy, as well as the
of any Asala supporters......

Your just plain bonkers!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
She laughed at my attempts to get to know her better, now I'm bitter.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
She laughed at my attempts to get to know her better, now I'm bitter.

I too, have felt the effects of her cold shoulder upon those who did not easily succumb to her initial indoctrinations.....

At first I was puzzled. How could such a friendly and just personality have the capacity for anything negative or detrimental to her fellow members? And then it occurred to me..........she wasn't about to waste time on the more critical minds in the group, PREFERRING INSTEAD TO OVERWHELM WITH NUMBERS!!!!!!!

This, of course, has been observed to be a long term plan, which means she has yet to completely realize a victory........which is why I had to establish this thread........to counter what would have been the irrevocable damage that would have resulted from an unchecked Asala Fan Club.

WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY IN THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
We are the Asala, your resistance to us is futile, now surrender and put on the Asala brand pink pants, shoes and shirt with Asala's picture on it.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
you lot are bonkers

>>>>>>MemoryShock

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes yes she's right, listen to Oni x x, she is the second best next to the great Asala.

*Puts up Asala is the best signs everywhere*

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
il take that as a complement iori_komei!!

chanting "ASALA ASALA ASALA "

yer listern to me!!!

lol *a drink on ASALA* :w:

oni x x

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
We are the Asala Fan Club.
Resistance is futile.
You will be assimilated.
Lower your shields and surrender.

NO !
:bash:

or better MAKE ME !

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Whats a matter baas? want a fan club?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You can't beat...

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Whats a matter baas? want a fan club?

YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!! my own FAN CLUB filled with people that will kiss my feet and ONLY my feet ...lol

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
You can't beat...

She may be cute, smart, and friendly now but look at what can easily happen to her:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
lol dj

loving your new mini profile

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

She may be cute, smart, and friendly now but look at what can easily happen to her:

Exactly why we do not let her drink.

-Eyes the Asala trying to sneak a drink of water- HEY! NO WATER!

We must keep your beauty my goddess

new topics

top topics

join