It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black eagle russias main tank???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
we can always talk to the Ukrainians or the Stans for Russian equipment if they feel like selling it to us.

... HAHAHA Ukrain??? they have nothing! ... when we took over them they didnt want to be communists so we took all the food out of there so they started eating eachother.... LOL!!! i really dont think that Ukrain has anything like the Black Eagle... or anything else that Russia has

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
here are some new pics of the black eagle

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
chinawhite can u give me some links? i cant see the pics

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
looks quite similar to the israeli tank

Merkava MK4

Oh, my favourite tank!

@seekerof - just noticed your avatar pic. Leon (The Professional) is awesome. Gotta love that stockholm Syndrome

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
rapidshare.de... video of BE in real player format

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nice to see it has many of the nice electronics systems of more modern MBT's, including the obvious gun auto stabilization. Still has the ballistic shaped forward turret like the old Soviet tanks, which is certainly useful, and surprisingly absent on Western tanks, most notably the leopard.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Nice pics chinawhite, hadnt seen those before
,especially that clear and close with no camo nets!

Looks a lot more well finished and substantial that other russian tanks but still carries those lines that make it instantly recognisable as russian, stunning!
I wonder what active protection it will carry? Laser warning a must and so I presume it will carry a Shtora type system.
I read somewhere that it would carry Dronzd instead of Arena yet there appears to be neither on the photo....., shame!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hmmmm.... does diesel burn easily??? cuz the black eagle has a turbo diesel engine...
i thouhgt that they stopped making tanks (did they ever?) that had fuel that burns easily cuz if it gets on fire the whole thing goes boom.... or something

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
yeah, the picture you had was made by computer, so it doens't proove that the tank is already in use...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
i never said that it was in use its not battle proven.... take a look at chinawhites pictures they are reall did u just read my first post and replay to it???

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join