It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reagan official Paul Roberts doubts official 911 story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here we have another “Paul Craig Roberts” once high ranking official coming forward to claim the present US Government is lying to the it’s people and the world about 911.
I have said it before the list is growing and it will only be a matter of time.
And this coming from a Republican

Snip~

June 22, 2005: A former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Reagan stepped back into the political spotlight this week, expressing doubt about the official 9/11 story and claiming "if they lied to us about Ruby Ridge, Waco and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, why should we believe them now."

Although professing to know "a little about engineering" from his undergraduate days at Georgia Tech, Roberts deferred formulating any serious conclusions about the fall of the WTC, but expressed doubt as to the credibility of the entire official version based on past government lies uncovered at Waco, Ruby Ridge and the threat of WMD in Iraq.
"I guess the real story about 9/11 is about what the people are actually saying. I’ve gotten hundreds of emails in response to my columns and many of them talk about not getting the truth from the government or the media about what really happened at the World Trade Center. I know many qualified engineers and scientists have said the WTC collapsed from explosives. In fact, if you look at the manner in which it fell, you have to give their conclusions credibility."

"Bush again lied to the American people when he told them that the U.S. was forced into invading Iraq because of the Sept. 11 attack on the WTC.

"Bush, the greatest disgrace that America has ever had to suffer, actually repeated at this late date the monstrous lie for which he is infamous throughout the world: ‘We went to war because we were attacked, and we are at war today because there are still people out there who want to harm our country and hurt our citizens.’"
Link

Here are a few more articles from Mr., Roberts

What Is Bush’s Agenda In Iraq
Bush’s Willing Executioners
If Pinochet is Guilty, so is Bush
Orchestrating Terrorism
Washington is the Source of Terror

WAR: Former Bush Administration Economist Believes WTC Felled by Controlled Demolition From ATSNN

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That's interesting, I wonder how many other high ranking people will do this?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Maybe they want their 10 seconds of fame.............. OR maybe its true...

I would bet one the 2nd one if I were me.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
seems like every day or two another one comes out and says this

the water is actually starting to boil ... COOL!!!

new topics

top topics

join