It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Being Watched?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yes, George W. Bush is up to doing a lot of things that people do not like or understand, so I can see why he checks the sites for conspiracy theories everyday. I also saw that interview where he mentioned checking the sites for that.

It's so funny because no one I ask ever admits to voting for Bush. Either, they did and won't admit it now, or they really didn't vote for the guy.

I have a Conspiracy Theory..lets see if I get the 'Men in Black' following me over this one....

I live in Washington State, and as you know there were 2 recounts of ballets to see who would be Governor in our last very close election between Gregoire and Rossi.

It seems that quite a few votes didn't get counted the first time around, because the ballets were misplaced or not counted for a variety of reasons, (left in the bottom of stacking bins and then had bins stacked over them was one reason). If the ballets were intentionally pulled and purposefully misplaced, I don't think it was because there was a conspiracy to try and get one gubernatorial candidate elected over the other...because there were 'misplaced' ballets there where both Rossi and Gregoire had won votes. Not, everyone votes a straight party ticket, some people vote for a Democrat for President and a Republican for Governor. It was never mentioned by the media, who the Presidential candidate was that was being voted for on those 'misplaced' ballets. It would be interesting to see if those recounted ballets had predominate votes from one Presidential candidate vs. the other.

Yes, something should be done about them Tristin. Discussing everything at TS is a great start.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
well sorrry damn
does it look like I have anything else to do...
Its not like I have the resources to set up my own private site...
damn everyone blames me for everything

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by larry994
of course, the government, NWO, Illuminati, etc., watch what we do here on ats. Where do you think some of THEIR ideas come from??

loooooooooooooooooooool yea some of us are maybe more sinister then they are lol...ALL HAIL THE GREY DAWN!!!!

[edit on 6-3-2006 by DIABOLIC888]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have something better to do. I do. I just don't feel like doing anything better right now.
lol.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
they don't need to watch... it probably acts more to their advantage.

they use ATS to create a cloud of contreversy and conspiracy to distort the view of the eyes that would rather see what is really happening.
people are so busy looking so deep into the world's issues they see what they want to see and not what is really happening.

they believe that there is so much contreversy they need to know about they miss the finer points of life.
you only believe what you want to believe and you only learn from others.

remeber ignorance is bliss in some cases, so ask youself, why does this subject concern you.
yes. resist the push of globalisation but remember to live!

[edit on 7-3-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
@#$% man your avitar really fits you. Honestly whats your problem are the aliens you work with using the anal probes again. DISINFORMATION AGENT
That said what would you care if we missed the finer points of life. THere are no finer points of my life always has been always will be. what the hell at least I can laugh about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
hhmmm... gee don't even consider what i have to say relevant.

obviously your drowning in so much of your own misery you can't help but tell others what they feel, cos you really know what its about don't you.
pull your finger out you sack and find some entertainment..... other than being a cinicle biatch.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Of course it is, alot of these thing goes on. .........

<< 4  5  6   >>

join